**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This October: Trick or Treat throughout the Spotted Dimension Rifts!

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    edited November 2022
    100% candy for the entire event. If any Kabam employee could explain to me, what exactly I am doing wrong compared to players who get AGs, that would be nice. Because a fair game would have us get the same rewards for the same effort, there must be something that caused people to either get rewarded with better tier prizes or punished with lack of those, right? Right?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    So glad my efforts for the mont got me 32/33 days of candy a 2 million gold while tons of others got not just 1 but multiple paths of gems, 6* crystals and t5cc. Please, never bring back rifts. No one likes them yet you keep doing them.
  • Options
    I only had one time 2t5 rest al the way Candy. In store only one 6* sig stone to buy why that low of a limit? Now a days we play with 6* why still limit the sigstones on that? For me the event was a big failure. I ll keep that in mind when I want to spend money on the game.
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

So glad my efforts for the mont got me 32/33 days of candy a 2 million gold while tons of others got not just 1 but multiple paths of gems, 6* crystals and t5cc. Please, never bring back rifts. No one likes them yet you keep doing them.

There were 35 days, how do you only have 33?

I got 33 candy paths, 1 T5CC and the 6* sig stone path which is worse than candy I believe. Not thrilled, but at least I got a T5CC.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,774 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

Buttehrs said:

There were 35 days, how do you only have 33?

I got 33 candy paths, 1 T5CC and the 6* sig stone path which is worse than candy I believe. Not thrilled, but at least I got a T5CC.
    33. 35 doesn't matter. Did all days only had one day of no candy lol.
  • Options
    Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Two accounts, 3 days of no candy, GG Kabaam you win.