**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This October: Trick or Treat throughout the Spotted Dimension Rifts!

Comments

• limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88

Wow, you can earn 82,000 cav crystal shards

Looks like about 1/4 odds for a top tier pull, probably 2/3s for something decentdependingon your roster. Not horrible odds honestly.
  • Cavalier+? What a slap in the face to Paragon players.

I was not expecting you to use the slap in a face phrase lol. But I agree.
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    It would have been nice to have a way to at get some kind of key or something to "select your path" at least once similar to other recent rift events.

Given the 6 star AG... maybe it would need to be a TB challenge for 1, and another one through a harder challenge for Paragon players.
  • ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 408 ★★★

It would have been nice to have a way to at get some kind of key or something to "select your path" at least once similar to other recent rift events.

Given the 6 star AG... maybe it would need to be a TB challenge for 1, and another one through a harder challenge for Paragon players.

no worries i guess they will putting something in odin vault
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★

I don't like the idea of constantly making RNG rewards on side quests associated with rifts

Summoners against RNG!! RNG should be out of MCOC!!

What do we want?

No more RNG in a game built entirely on RNG!!

When do we want it??

Rand(0,100) days
    The RNG part is already existing in the crystal itself as you can get a same class of an AG that you already have two of, but adding another layer of RNG whether you get the crystal itself or not was unnecessary imo
    RNGception
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    WHY MAKE IT COST ENERGY
    this is the third side quest on a trot that demands energy, what happened to energy free side quests
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★
    edited September 2022
    H3t3r said:

Cavalier+? What a slap in the face to Paragon players.

I was not expecting you to use the slap in a face phrase lol. But I agree.
    Don't worry. It was purely sarcasm. Just wanted to be the first one to do it. It is a little weird that Cavs don't have their own as it's been TB/Paragon.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★

Warlockjr said:

I better get knull in these crystals

Sending all my luck to you

Thanks bro I appriciate it I still do not have him at all so I hope to get him in october
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,021 ★★★★★

We are reaching the end of 2022 and you can't get a guaranteed 6star opening after a side event. I remember a year ago side events would often give up to 25k shards. Does Kabam even want people to stick around for the events anymore?

What events in the past have had 25k 6* shards?
    Is there anywhere there's a list of side events? I used to open 2-3 6stars a month when I was cav. I'm paragon now and I open about 1 a month unless I explore side events/there's an extra event like EOP.

Here's one with more 6star shards and it's a year and a half ago. We have the paragon title now and are getting (in some cases) worse rewards than Cav players 18 months ago. We are moving onto 7* but there's barely any reward progression here. https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/276484/solve-the-mystery-and-save-the-contest-this-september

It's pathetic, really.

Edit: https://frontlinemcoc.home.blog/2021/10/06/how-the-october-2021-side-quest-works-the-mysterious-contest-part-2/

A year ago and has 24k 6star shards.
    Cool. So you found 2 events. The 2nd event was a 2 part event which is 2 side quests. You said a year ago, events would OFTEN give up to 25k shards. Neither of the linked events gave 25k shards.
    edited September 2022
    do the daily objectives stack?or they go away after next objective comes?
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    There will be a sort of key that let us choose a specific path? At least one time?
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Wow that is a mouthful with the word spot in this spotlight 😂
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    Good i love rift 😁 gem 6 are nice
  • Chubz_30Chubz_30 Posts: 51
    Lol, y’all really slick KABAM…

because every time we have RIFTS side quest y’all have an item that we can buy or win from SOLO EVENT that allows us to pick the path we want…

but because the rewards are so damn juicy, we don’t get such an item this month???
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Posts: 883 ★★★
    edited September 2022
    I need to bring in 5 or 4*'s for the t6b and t3a, but lose out on best reward because I needed a 6* to get through a random gate? I'm a bit confused.
  • BlôdletterBlôdletter Posts: 444 ★★★
    I love addition of 6* AG. But, totally random drop chance is not good idea in my opinion, especially with things as rare as 6* AG's. Many people will get zero gems, meanwhile few will get to acquire, 2, 3, or even more gems.
    I would much rather see something as giving AG out periodically every few months through SQ, but for everyone.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    For people complaining about the top part of the store being Cavlier+ instead of better things for TB and Paragon I think it actually is structured with progression locks keeping Cavs from getting the better value and rarity items and they just didn't post it correctly. If you look at the T5CC fragment rewards the 1% crystal and 2% crystals don't appear to be for the same tier of progression because you have to buy 1 1% crystal for 3,500 candy up to 5 times but the 2% crystal is 1 purchase that gives 5 crystals for only 5,000 candy. It is a similar thing with the T5B cat and the fragments.

Usually when they offer items like that with such a huge difference in what you get for the cost and the quantity of the items/fragments it is because the better ones are locked to keep lower progression players from getting them. We will have to wait a few days to see unless a mod deigns to clarify if they messed up the charts but from the looks of it I think we can buy all the lower progression stuff and Cav will be locked from some of the Cav+ chart.