**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

Comments

• Options
    RobbieRampageRobbieRampage Posts: 144 ★★
    17 pages of comments and still no official response?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★

17 pages of comments and still no official response?

its 17 pages of just personal attacks.
    barely anyone is actually complaining about the event being not good and why

everyone is more focused on "miscommunication" which obviously didn't happen and on people who are trying to point that out. this post actually barely covers any issues with the actual event.
    That’s the whole point. There is no real event worth mentioning here. It’s just a poor attempt at creating one. The sales are subpar and have no real value. The solo event has a decent amount of gold for 1 fight with any pool and that’s about it. There is nothing else worth mentioning.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    Surely me and Kabam Thrillson can have a game of Uno
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Sorry its normal to waited kabam answer
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    DrZola said:

Trying to get back to substantive issues with the “event,” I will add that the duel mode continues to suffer from malfunctions (which actually matters in this event). “Unknown errors” occur that cost duel credits but give no points for the duel. I’ve seen other player complaints, but I experienced it today myself for the first time.

Could be very disappointing if you were refreshing duels with units.

Dr. Zola

I didnt complete titania objective for duels cause after EVERY DUEL the screen would freeze and no way to continue unless restart. Did it like 10 times with different champs as well. So i gave up. Duel seems to work okeish now with deadpools.

Wheres the responce to gold event? I want to swear SO SO MUCH. How up in your ... can you be to not answer a post this big. Kabams logic is IF WE GIVE ANSWER ON DEMAND THEY WILL SEE US AS WEAK, EASILY PUSHED AROUND, THEIR SLAVES. WE MUST NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS BECAUSE WE WILL BE DOING EXACTLY WHAT OUR PLAYERS ASK AND THATS WEAK COMPANY MINDSET.
    I swear thats the logic. 1005000%
  • Options
    on the ccp kabam would have said: it will give them a lesson... If kabam takes us for idiots it's a shame because we have the right to ask questions about their intentions in 2022 on the game without aggressiveness of course
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

Usually they don't post any responses during the weekend, but this is Monday so maybe we'll get a response today
  • Options

Usually they don't post any responses during the weekend, but this is Monday so maybe we'll get a response today
    Okay, thank you very much, we'll see that 👍
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

Doubtful. Thanksgiving Monday in Canada. Stat holiday here. Unless they’re getting over time or something
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 152
    I think some people are upset because their expectations were high and predictions were wrong. I’m disappointed, but not upset at all. Although I’m not buying any of the unit offers, they are not that bad in my opinion.

I’ll probably get multiple disagrees again. Hahaha.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

I think some people are upset because their expectations were high and predictions were wrong. I’m disappointed, but not upset at all. Although I’m not buying any of the unit offers, they are not that bad in my opinion.

The main problem isn't that the offers aren't back or not, I've played alot of other games and the common sense when an event happens and the playerbase likes, it usually becomes an annual thing, if that didn't happen, we should at least get an explanation why it didn't. They don't owe us and explanation and we don't own them any thing but that's the common sense. Instead of explanation we got a fourm troll reply ( which not everyone check), 24 hours before the event that it's not coming back without any reasoning without anything similar as a replacement
    So which is it? They don't owe us an explanation or they don't?

Thrillerson isn't a troll, he's been around for years. Not liking the comment someone makes, doesn't make them a troll. The in-game message stated it would Deadpool offers and did not state there would be good offers like last year.

It still doesn't answer my question to you. What exactly do you want them to say that hasn't been said already?
  • Options

So much the better for you, everyone has their opinion
  • Options

The main problem isn't that the offers aren't back or not, I've played alot of other games and the common sense when an event happens and the playerbase likes, it usually becomes an annual thing, if that didn't happen, we should at least get an explanation why it didn't. They don't owe us and explanation and we don't own them any thing but that's the common sense. Instead of explanation we got a fourm troll reply ( which not everyone check), 24 hours before the event that it's not coming back without any reasoning without anything similar as a replacement

Thrillerson isn't a troll, he's been around for years. Not liking the comment someone makes, doesn't make them a troll. The in-game message stated it would Deadpool offers and did not state there would be good offers like last year.

It still doesn't answer my question to you. What exactly do you want them to say that hasn't been said already?
    Alright, I wanted an explanation why an event that was liked by 90% of the playerbase didn't comeback this year, what's the reasoning behind it. You'll now say they don't owe us an explanation and my answer to that is we're not in a court house no-one owes anyone anything, if they want to announce the EOS of the game next month they have the right to do so, so it's not about being forced to explain, it's about sharing details with the playerbase, specially when they're asking for it.
  • Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131

Alright, I wanted an explanation why an event that was liked by 90% of the playerbase didn't comeback this year, what's the reasoning behind it. You'll now say they don't owe us an explanation and my answer to that is we're not in a court house no-one owes anyone anything, if they want to announce the EOS of the game next month they have the right to do so, so it's not about being forced to explain, it's about sharing details with the playerbase, specially when they're asking for it.

Especially when you expect them to pay...
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,039 ★★★★★

Thrillerson's post said they're doing something different. That's your answer and you're the one that already said they don't owe us an explanation.

So again, if they gave a reason already, what more do you need them to say?
  • Options

Thrillerson's post said they're doing something different. That's your answer and you're the one that already said they don't owe us an explanation.

So again, if they gave a reason already, what more do you need them to say?
    But I saw nothing different, the unit and cash offers also the deadpool solo event all were presented last year, so where's that thing? Couldn't the answer be more clear, maybe you understood the answer, but check the comments here, the comments on FB, twitter or reddit. So I can easily say the majority is sharing the same concerns as me
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,833 ★★★★★
    Weekend is over, lets see in 1 hour if any respond comes 🌝