**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    If I had to venture a guess, they would most likely apologize for communicating it in a way that wasn't clear (which I don't really agree with, but they still care about peoples' feelings), and say they're taking the feedback in for future Events.
    Honestly, communication is always a default when people don't get the response they want. Too much, too little, bad timing, not clear enough, not cushioned enough,.....
  • Options
    They don't usually announce anything before the Event is released. That wasn't a "troll account". That was them going out of their way to give people a heads up in a light-hearted way. We're lucky we got the news before. Yet here we are debating how it was a troll.
  • Options
    daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    I've gone past the will it won't it be on scenario, so I used a chunk of gold to r4 omega sentinel. Much more satisfying than swapping gold for a chance to get a meme champ.
  • Options
    JJJmJJJJJJmJJJ Posts: 131

Pugthugz said:

exactly
    lowered my expectations and waited for event to start for 100% confirmation.
    this is exactly what i did and most people should have done and have done most probably.
    since they never said the gold deals were gonna happen 100% I don't see why people are complaining that they didn't have a single hint that the gold deals weren't gonna happen

complain about how bad the event was
    but complaining about that you didn't get any clue for an event that they never even announced will happen is bs.

What you call complaining should be a debate between the community and Kabam, just as the goal of Kabam should be to have a satisfied community without losing money.
  • Options
    TruthseekerTruthseeker Posts: 333 ★★
    Still no answer hahaha
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★

Still no answer hahaha

Answer to what?
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★

Still no answer hahaha

Answer to what?
    Answer for everything...!!
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Still no answer hahaha

Answer to what?
    i dont care. i want to see a kabam employee lift their butt of the office couch and aknowledge that a post this size needs attention after so many days. the fact that SO MANY PEOPLE replied to the post means theres something to be said about the situation. Even closing down the post with an answer seems apropriate. But straight up ignoring the post is unnacaptable. This ,,proud" company needs to learn to communicate. We will teach them. Their logic of not answering gigantic posts because they dont think its worth an answer is a flawed logic. They owe us communication(i dont care if you think we are not owed anything. its a sheep mentality) of some sort on any issue we think is important. The answer can be negative, rude, not player friendly, it is their right. But not IGNORING. They have no right to ignore community. They will go bankrupt and we will loose the game and than they can sit on their office couch PROUDLY ignoring all this lowlife players who dared to think they deserve an answer or aknowledgment of their existance.
    I’ve been vocal throughout the post on wanting them to own their decision and be direct in addressing the community, but we also need to be aware that they’ve been out of the office since Saturday. Yes, they ignored this post for a few hours on Friday, but it hasn’t been active ignorance the whole weekend. I’m not here to defend Kabam, but they get to not be at work when they’re not at work just the same as the rest of us. It’s 5:30a their time, they’re not clocked in yet.
  • Options

Still no answer hahaha

Answer to what?
    i dont care. i want to see a kabam employee lift their butt of the office couch and aknowledge that a post this size needs attention after so many days. the fact that SO MANY PEOPLE replied to the post means theres something to be said about the situation. Even closing down the post with an answer seems apropriate. But straight up ignoring the post is unnacaptable. This ,,proud" company needs to learn to communicate. We will teach them. Their logic of not answering gigantic posts because they dont think its worth an answer is a flawed logic. They owe us communication(i dont care if you think we are not owed anything. its a sheep mentality) of some sort on any issue we think is important. The answer can be negative, rude, not player friendly, it is their right. But not IGNORING. They have no right to ignore community. They will go bankrupt and we will loose the game and than they can sit on their office couch PROUDLY ignoring all this lowlife players who dared to think they deserve an answer or aknowledgment of their existance.
    Imagine being this upset over a mobile game that didn't let you buy something with gold.
  • Options

Interesting that you keep coming back to your gold point but completely ignore the fact that you were dead wrong about "something new." Ah the life of a keyboard warrior.

You saying I was "dead wrong" doesn't make me dead wrong. Something new is not the same as "Exactly the same as last time". I ignored your comment because it would have just led to more circles.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Something new could have been a Gold Store. This event should have been centred around gold usage. Not another paid for event or unit drain ahead of cyber weekend to encourage more spending. The game already encourages spending at every turn. It’s starting to choke the game, Battle Grounds being a prime example.

They could still have kept the 6* Deadpool as a paid for item. But a gold store would have been a great new option. Maybe everything in the current store would have been too op to have as it is, but certainly could have had some of it. Ultimately throw the player base a bone every once in while and make it an actual fun experience. Honestly we do want to come to the forums and make threads that are “great job Kabam, that event, that game mode, that anything was awesome, thank you” but every chance they get they fumble the ball so badly.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

Something new could have been a Gold Store. This event should have been centred around gold usage. Not another paid for event or unit drain ahead of cyber weekend to encourage more spending. The game already encourages spending at every turn. It’s starting to choke the game, Battle Grounds being a prime example.

They could still have kept the 6* Deadpool as a paid for item. But a gold store would have been a great new option. Maybe everything in the current store would have been too op to have as it is, but certainly could have had some of it. Ultimately throw the player base a bone every once in while and make it an actual fun experience. Honestly we do want to come to the forums and make threads that are “great job Kabam, that event, that game mode, that anything was awesome, thank you” but every chance they get they fumble the ball so badly.

My main problem is they said they want to try something new this time? So where is it? What's the new thing? You took something away so what's that new thing they were referring to, because it's copy paste last year - the gold offers with absolutely nothing new
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Has there been ANY response from Kabam yet on this cluster **** of a weekend?

Holiday weekend in Canada. They watched the fire start on Friday for a few hours and then left for their 3-day weekend. They’ll be back tomorrow.
    Just googled it, apparently they have 24 public holiday days this year although it’s province dependent?!? Looks like it’s been Canadian Thanks Giving, everyone gets the day off except New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Newfoundland and Labrador. Why do the Nova Scotians have to miss out!!!

The third Monday in February is Family day in Canada. That’s actually really nice. I want a family day in England.

Well hope all the Canadians have had a great Thanks Giving.
  • Options
    edited October 2022

Saw a pattern here. When the wisdom guy enters the chat, the other one leaves and vice versa.

Lifecycle of cybertroopers eh.

Cyber Trooper + Me = Cyberdemon

Reporting for duty.
  • Options
    Not sure what all that is about, but I have one Account. Never had any other. One Forum Account, one in-game Account.
    I also have a pseudonym, but it's not appropriate for the Forum. 😜
  • Options

Not sure what all that is about, but I have one Account. Never had any other. One Forum Account, one in-game Account.

It has more to do with them not having an actual rebuttal to the conversation. It's the typical, I can't counter back or back up my claim so here's a personal insult.
  • Options

It has more to do with them not having an actual rebuttal to the conversation. It's the typical, I can't counter back or back up my claim so here's a personal insult.
    Oh, I'm used to it by now. I've been accused of being Miike for years.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Yes, the game has become more paying than anything else, the gold offers would have been very nice for those who have A lot and have no money to take their offers, I'm just waiting for a communication from Kabam I mourned the gold offers 😂