Day of the Deadpool [Master Thread]

Comments

• CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★

$15 for ONE non-nexus cav, I don't even think whales will buy them all
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★
    Is there a specific reason the gold deals didn’t return this year?
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

All pro-player aspects stripped away, only pro-payer aspects remain. And you can’t count the Deadpool solo objective not being a buy-in event because there’s really nothing great about it. Utter disappointment.

Dude.. i understand your frustration and all.. but for a pro-payer is terrible too rofl... I never had such an easy pass on an offer.. I usually look at it.. and weight it .. see ,if there is a positive spin.. a useful mat.. something.. but this one is TERRIBLE
    Believe me, I’m not here to defend what is available. It’s all bad. But those offers could’ve still been bad while offering something worthwhile to everyone.

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 965 ★★★
    Better hope they don't pull a fast one where we spent our gold after this and then offer the gold-in trade next week. Pretty peeved then 😖
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I'm sad☹️
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    I guess i gotta be a little more constructive.
    Comparing last year and this year offers.. the event is a huge letdown.
    Please review last year and this year, compare them. Its an event not a sale.. and the event is lacking objectives or a special quest or something...
    Even the items being sold seem stale... Hot ticket being a generic awakening gem and a rank 2-3...
    My understanding of this is that its targeted to Thronebreakers and Cavalliers aiming for TB...
    Huge letdown, easy pass