**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Welcome to December! Holiday and 8th Anniversary Celebrations AND Rocket's Holiday Scraptacular SQ

Comments

• Options
    padamsatishpadamsatish Posts: 7
    Does anyone know anything about compensation glory rewards and summoner advancement rewards?
  • Options
    So i'm gonna miss out on paragon rewards because i have to wait for eop rewards to drop to become paragon. SMH
  • Options
    andreibossandreiboss Posts: 4

Does anyone know anything about compensation glory rewards and summoner advancement rewards?

Nothing...and kabam says nothing...
  • Options
    DDARK03DDARK03 Posts: 13
    Where are the compensation in AQ?
  • Options
    Wassup guys
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

Jeancrb said:

TyEdge said:

So am I understanding the shop correctly - if I want to get a teamwork crystal every single time, I can gamble my monthly rewards there? Rewards can be as spread out or stacked on one item as I want?

This is correct. You can get the same reward over and over if you want. You could spread it out, or go for 200 T4CCs if you really wanted.

@Elwind That means it's not 500 6-Star Shards... That's a potential 20,000 if you wanted (Note: I am bad at math so this might be off...).
    Oh, so that is 40 entry approximately... I might fall for the 9 Million gold or the 40 cavalier crystals :sunglasses:
    If only there were some way to get those 40 cav crystals without running the quest 40 times…
    Honestly will be quite amusing to watch as the rose tinted glasses slowly fall off and people realise this “beloved event” was incredibly tedious to run 30+ times
    It was beloved because it was the first time they let us choose our own rewards and it actually have great stuff for the time. Now that they have the ability to add a store instead, and the rewards are garbage people aren't happy.
  • Options
    PcommissPcommiss Posts: 3
    Is there going to be another trade in store....? Please!
  • Options

so i will miss the paragon calendar by 5 days cause i need the eop rewards

Same bro, i can feel your pain 😫
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    I will probably go for the Cav crystals instead of the 500 6* shards. If you pulled a 6*, that worth 20 entry costs or 1M scrap.
    Also saw someone mentioned they are waiting for EOP rewards before hitting Paragon. That might actually be a good thing as I am also in the same boat. My thought is that we will get the first 6 days of TB calendar - that’s 2x 7500 6* shards. Then reach Paragon right after and the next day, receive the day 1 Paragon 6* crystal. That will be pretty nice if that is possible.
  • Options
    Ddjn_2006Ddjn_2006 Posts: 27
    edited December 2022

we get 5000 crystals fr, jack
    its 8th anniversary after all
  • Options
    MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 87
    Ddjn_2006 said:

we get 5000 crystals fr, jack
    its 8th anniversary after all

Maybe this will help: from the Inside the Contest video
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    November scraped earned = 200k
    Maximum obtainable scrap in December = 310k
    200k + 310k = 510k, which is 10 entries.
    Where did 200 T4CC~ 40 entries come from?
  • Options
    Old_Man_TexOld_Man_Tex Posts: 11
    Will there be a trade in store again?
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★

November scraped earned = 200k
    Maximum obtainable scrap in December = 310k
    200k + 310k = 510k, which is 10 entries.
    Where did 200 T4CC~ 40 entries come from?

I think the screenshot from the video implied that this will be a 4 weeks of content to grind, therefore the 310k should be multiplied by 4?
    On one hand, I hope I am wrong because it is a lot of grinding. But on the other hand, 40 cav crystals would be nice to bolster my roster with around 3 6* and 5 5* (praying for a Xmas miracle here).

• Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    edited December 2022
    I know lots of people aren't a fan of them but I for one am kinda disappointed with the lack of Relic based rewards, the only ones I can see are from the Solo Objectives. These will take a month to fully get.

I had atleast hoped to find them in the Scrapyard as an option for people that want them. I'm interested and excited to figure out Relics but with the lack of available resources and slow accumulation I'm not really motivated to rank some up fully or invest resources into them
  • Options
    Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    Sounds like a month where I can finally rest.
  • Options
    This probably off topic but WHERE SPIDER NOIR AT
  • Options
    CapriciousCapricious Posts: 215 ★★

Early next week according to Kabam Miike
  • Options
    GbabyfreshGbabyfresh Posts: 142
    Wow can't wait for Dec 26th, we're getting 5k 5* crystals! That's gunna be alot of dupes for sure!
  • Options
    AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    Where is the annual ggc event and solo event ? It’s tradition you can’t take this away from us. Please lol
  • Options
    LiLbee2LiLbee2 Posts: 36

Where is the annual ggc event and solo event ? It’s tradition you can’t take this away from us. Please lol

No
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022
    FineDog said:

I'm honestly shocked at the number of people complaining about the lack of both mastery cores and Paragon+ rewards. I'm only Cavalier and I sorted out my masteries years ago. I think I got all the cores I needed from the LAST scrapyard quest.

Yeah seriously, what are people waiting for? Masteries was one of the first things I invested units into.
  • Options
    ANDR3YYYANDR3YYY Posts: 1

TyEdge said:

So am I understanding the shop correctly - if I want to get a teamwork crystal every single time, I can gamble my monthly rewards there? Rewards can be as spread out or stacked on one item as I want?

This is correct. You can get the same reward over and over if you want. You could spread it out, or go for 200 T4CCs if you really wanted.

@Elwind That means it's not 500 6-Star Shards... That's a potential 20,000 if you wanted (Note: I am bad at math so this might be off...).
    I calculate that you can obtain maximum 1400000 scrap(200k november+310k Rocket’s Holiday Scraptacular+750k(5*8*18750) from Scrappy solo event quest+140k Solo Objectiv) but also It said that you can obtain from Sabotage at the Mantis House Event Quest so that may be explained the 2million scrap that Mike said about.