**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Welcome to December! Holiday and 8th Anniversary Celebrations AND Rocket's Holiday Scraptacular SQ

123457»

Comments

• Options
    GeneralMerceGeneralMerce Posts: 236 ★★
    We need more iso and gold. The only thing worth the scrap in the scrapyard is gold and cav crystals for dupe ISO. Sad
  • Options
    Zak2025Zak2025 Posts: 60
    sooo lucky turned uc
  • Options
    Zak2025Zak2025 Posts: 60
    where is that tis the season calendar in game i dont see
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Zak2025 said:

where is that tis the season calendar in game i dont see

That calendar is coming on Dec 21 I believe.
  • Options
    I started my account after the date that's required to participate in the Banquet event. Will I still be able to receive the 14-day calendar rewards?
  • Options
    lomatlomat Posts: 1
    the rewards look amazing, but me and other alliance member ain't able to access the alliance rewards or milestones when we have clearly been in the alliance for at least 2 weeks. Why can we not get the milestones is it a big or what?
  • Options
    GhosturdGhosturd Posts: 32
    lomat said:

the rewards look amazing, but me and other alliance member ain't able to access the alliance rewards or milestones when we have clearly been in the alliance for at least 2 weeks. Why can we not get the milestones is it a big or what?

It's because you need to contribute a minimum amount of points for every alliance milestone.
  • Options
    Sending a gift in the new feast mission, opening the big feast crystal, and so on, I did all of them, but my alliance point contribution is not visible and I can't receive the stage rewards. I joined the alliance in time, why can't I receive it?
  • Options
    The points I have in solo did not reflect towards my alliance milestones, will this be fixed? I now have no more units and cant get the rewards from alliance.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★

The points I have in solo did not reflect towards my alliance milestones, will this be fixed? I now have no more units and cant get the rewards from alliance.

Did you join a new alliance and not wait for the two week waiting period?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,931 ★★★★★
    Are there 5 weeks of the SQ or only 4? I know it goes thru the 11th but does that 5th week contain a new SQ map or is it just for spending scrap? I noticed there are only 4 weeks of solo objectives.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Fahad9156 said:

I've not received a single gift this year from anyone which is quite disappointing.. if some random 6 users can gift me greater banquet crystals that'd be highly appreciated.

My in-game name : fahad156

You seems to be new to this game so i will explain this to you..Greater Banquet Crystals cannot be gifted . There is no option like that. You have to buy them on your own .

2 - Even if there was an option , why would someone randomly gift to you ? That doesn't makes any sense.

3 - Don't expect anything and you will never be disappoointed.
  • Options
    UsxxdUsxxd Posts: 1
    What is the speacial pose of new spider man