**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Welcome to December! Holiday and 8th Anniversary Celebrations AND Rocket's Holiday Scraptacular SQ

Comments

• Options
    ShalzzShalzz Posts: 20
    Hey kabam ,
    I can become paragon only after getting eternity of pain rewards. That would be on 14 or 15 th I guess . So do i get paragon Level anniversary gift on 15th and 16 th ? On 16 th it’s a featured 6 star crystal . I would like to get that.
    Thank you .
  • Options
    Out_law said:

@Kabam Miike So for the dethroned arena shall we get 2000 points for every 1* on the team or 2000 points for a team full of 1*s

Probably 2k points per win with a 1* in arena is my guess
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    EDIT: Dec. 5, 10:30am PT
    Added details for Scrappy Solo Objectives access.
    Added the following: NOTE! For December only, Uncollected accounts will be able to purchase CAVALIER TEAMWORK DREAMWORK CRYSTALS
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,949 ★★★★★
    Dude17 said:

FineDog said:

I'm honestly shocked at the number of people complaining about the lack of both mastery cores and Paragon+ rewards. I'm only Cavalier and I sorted out my masteries years ago. I think I got all the cores I needed from the LAST scrapyard quest.

Yeah seriously, what are people waiting for? Masteries was one of the first things I invested units into.
    It seems like there are others out there like myself - Paragon that got there without unlocking suicides. A bit curious to see how the other half live and don’t necessary want to invest units in it as it’s not a necessity.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Is SRA a selector? So a t5cc selector on the anniversary calendar?
  • Options
    MmaatthheewwMmaatthheeww Posts: 46
    Shalzz said:

Hey kabam ,
    I can become paragon only after getting eternity of pain rewards. That would be on 14 or 15 th I guess . So do i get paragon Level anniversary gift on 15th and 16 th ? On 16 th it’s a featured 6 star crystal . I would like to get that.
    Thank you .

No, it’s like the monthly calendars where if you progress, you still have to wait until the next month for the new progression calendar.
  • Options
    NoobieuNoobieu Posts: 14
    add mastery cores ffs
  • Options
    Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    In the rocket workshop, if we do the same path 2 times, we will receive the prize 2 times?
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    I can already tell going into the workshop is going to a tedious time waste. Why not just have a store? Instead I have to waste time going into the quest multiple times.
  • Options
    Axew said:

Disappointed that Paragon and Thronebreaker are still lumped in with Cav for the workshop rewards. There should have been separate workshops for higher tiers

Yeah, I just got TB last month so I was hoping to see some better perks.
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    So can someone explain the logic behind this nonsense ? Because it seems so stupid I am just at loss for words . It looks it has no other purpose then to piss off people .

“ Starts: December 7th, 2022 @ 18:00 UTC

End: January 11th, 2023 @ 18:00 UTC

*NOTE* Solo Objectives will be tied to PRG, every account will have access to some (but not all) of these objective tiers.
    Uncollected will get: Heroic, Master and Epic Solo Objectives
    Cavalier will get: Heroic, Master and Legendary Solo Objectives
    Thronebreaker will get: Heroic, Master and Thronebreaker Solo Objectives
    For Clarity: Cav will NOT get the Uncollected set
    And TB will not get the Uncollected or Cav sets”
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Given there is a completion reward of half a million gold for getting one prize at workshop, can anyone from Kabam (or any selfless/guillible soul for that matter) confirm or deny the existence of exploration prize as well?
  • Options
    Dude17Dude17 Posts: 133 ★★
    edited December 2022

It seems like there are others out there like myself - Paragon that got there without unlocking suicides. A bit curious to see how the other half live and don’t necessary want to invest units in it as it’s not a necessity.

Oh, not a necessity but I enjoy tweaking masteries depending on the current favourite mode & champs. Keeps the game feeling fresh for me, especially after playing for so many years. I don’t use units to buy pots/revives so I had plenty spare units to unlock all the useful masteries :)
  • Options
    Last sq was definitely better than this one but this one is better than rifts for sure
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Looks pretty good but why is a paragon getting 2,000 4* shards in the 14 day calendar?

Iso
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    edited December 2022

Cav and TB both have the same objectives… you just worded legendary solo objective as thronebreaker solo objective for what thronebreakers will get
  • Options
    Chris_SummersChris_Summers Posts: 252 ★★
    Ok… so to help you guys read between the lines… if you’re going for higher progression/difficulty for TB’s than Cav, shouldn’t TB get Master, Epic, and Legendary(Thronebreaker) difficulties for their solo objectives?
  • Options
    Thats a lot going on this month! Everythings great except the rewards in rockets workshop. Those rewards aren't much of a help to thronebreaker and paragon players. Common guys, this could have been a lot better with better rewards for Tb and paragon players
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 267 ★★★
    Will the rewards change every week in workshop?
  • Options
    Tony886Tony886 Posts: 659 ★★
    Uncollected players are getting trash rewards 😅
  • Options
    InfamousMikeInfamousMike Posts: 69
    edited December 2022
    Scrap rewards, scrap event.. please you are worst every event, come on we deserve someting better...
  • Options
    InfamousMikeInfamousMike Posts: 69

Also why are we (Paragons) still get 5 star awakening “Crystals” just give us a damn gem. There’s barely even an incentive to upgrade 5 stars anyway and most of our 5 star rosters are completed and awoken already. We should be having conversations about max 5 star sig stones and instead here I am having to fight just to not get an rng based 5 star awakening crystal for champs I won’t even be using them on 🙄

That's something that im asking too, thats rewards are scrap and ****..... Parangon is the last grade, we deserve rewards according with our tittle.