**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Feedback on 7* Design

MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Posts: 770 ★★★
I’m really not a fan of the appearance of 7* shards, crystals or the border. When 6 stars came around I remember thinking the crystals and border looked so cool. I couldn’t wait to spin my first 6* crystal or to have a profile pic with the neon blue border. I really really dislike all the 7* graphics. That’s just my opinion. I’d love to hear what others think.

Comments

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 971 ★★★★★
    Hopefully they will go back to the drawing board on it.
  • Options
    SkunkcabbageSkunkcabbage Posts: 205 ★★

I’m really not a fan of the appearance of 7* shards, crystals or the border. When 6 stars came around I remember thinking the crystals and border looked so cool. I couldn’t wait to spin my first 6* crystal or to have a profile pic with the neon blue border. I really really dislike all the 7* graphics. That’s just my opinion. I’d love to hear what others think.

It's grape laffy taffy with moss/mold growing on it
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 162
    Literally just removed the ugly green thingy. Purple looks so cool on its own already. I really wish they will consider changing it.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Honestly if the green looked darker, the whole border could look more regal.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,818 ★★★★
    Personally, I think the purple border looks fine, but just remove the kryptonite growing out of the sides, and maybe add a bit more color or shading to the violet border
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,197 ★★★★
    I like it
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 722 ★★★★
    edited January 2023
    @Kabam Jax do you have any news or update about our previous and current feedback on this horrible design?
  • Options
    If they got rid of the green things they’d go from a 2 to an 8, to make them a drunk 8 right now you’d have to drink enough to drown a city.
  • Options
    KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    You guys watch too much BrianGrant, the design is what it is