**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Bugged node in SQ?

Comments

• Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited February 2023

Coppin said:

Heavy, intercept, heavy...
    Its not thaaat hard...
    U guys gonna wait for the fix till tuesday and then complain u didnt have enough time to finish it and ask for compensation...
    Yes the description is TERRIBLE, the node is not working as described.. but there are ways around it.

Yes, sorry Kabam for inconveniencing you on your bugs forum. Please keep messing up nodes and descriptions for future difficulties. And any other bugs as well… clearly WE are the problem.

Dude, it’s the principle of thing at this point. Yes, there are workarounds if you have the roster. Or if we have just a bunch of revives if we don’t. But are you good with Kabam admitting error, promising a fix that day and then ghosting the community?

If you want to flex your skills and/or your account while mocking a post in THE BUG FORUM… have at it I guess. I am sure Kabam appreciates it.
    Where am i flexing my skills? I'm giving people an easy solution around it so u dont miss out on your rewards....and that's the type of person I am i find solutions instead of moping for 5 days...
    I am giving u a solution around the node REGARDLESS OF THE CHAMPION, to a problem that was supposed to be fixed and didn't... Guess what?.. its the weekend.. they won't fix it til monday if they do fix it.. and the quest is gone on Wednesday

See node shut down with ANY champ
    Heavy, Intercept Heavy
  • Options
    The_nutzThe_nutz Posts: 20
    Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...
    U guys gonna wait for the fix till tuesday and then complain u didnt have enough time to finish it and ask for compensation...
    Yes the description is TERRIBLE, the node is not working as described.. but there are ways around it.

Missing the whole point! Yeah it's not hard to work out, nearly everyone who's commented has probably done it by now. It's about accountability!
    So kabam gets a pass because we can workout how to do it.
  • Options
    The_nutz said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Missing the whole point! Yeah it's not hard to work out, nearly everyone who's commented has probably done it by now. It's about accountability!
    Are u expecting a letter of apology from them?... Cause if u want accountability there have been worse things in the game...
    I hope by accountability u dont mean compensation...
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

For extra fun

Coppin said:

The_nutz said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Are u expecting a letter of apology from them?... Cause if u want accountability there have been worse things in the game...
    Since you have a hard time reading let me point out some things.

This thread is in the bugs and known issues thread.
    The SQ not working properly is a bug that Kabam has acknowledged.
    It is also a bug a moderator said we could expect a fix for back on Thursday before he ghosted the thread.
    As it continues to be broken in the game people will continue to discuss it.

But if you dont like the topic of the thread you are in the wrong place. Feel free not to read it.
    Lol i asked the other guy what are u his agent?...
    1 - its a horrible description and a "bug'
    2- im giving a solution around it... A pretty easy one.
    3- u got acknowledged and ghosted since thursday.. it won't get fixed till monday if they fix it cause its the weekend...
    4- I offered a solution but there is people just saying fix it.. fix it.. well there is a timer .. on wednesday the quest is gone...they are so headstrong that it seems more important to get it fixed than the rewards itself...
  • Options
    The_nutzThe_nutz Posts: 20
    Coppin said:

The_nutz said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Why do yoy hope it's not compensation? I already have the rewards did it the day it dropped, but that doesn't make it right, especially when people with limited rosters and skills are getting ripped off. I don't care too much for compensation but if they offered I won't complain. We just want correction fix the node description or drop protection when dropped. Saying heavy, intercept, heavy. Is like me say hit them and don't get hit easy fix. And yes an I am expecting an apology message to everyone regardless if you did it or not, because it is/was wrong.
  • Options
    The_nutz said:

Coppin said:

The_nutz said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Why do yoy hope it's not compensation? I already have the rewards did it the day it dropped, but that doesn't make it right, especially when people with limited rosters and skills are getting ripped off. I don't care too much for compensation but if they offered I won't complain. We just want correction fix the node description or drop protection when dropped. Saying heavy, intercept, heavy. Is like me say hit them and don't get hit easy fix. And yes an I am expecting an apology message to everyone regardless if you did it or not, because it is/was wrong.
    Let me give u some history on Kabam compensation on issues like this...
    EoP overseer.. was auto blocking special atks . We got like 2 revives 🤣
  • Options
    Salve_maker05Salve_maker05 Posts: 407 ★★★
    I just had to push through and did it. Havok caused me a lot of problems but apart from that it was itemless
  • Options
    RustyoneilRustyoneil Posts: 185 ★★
    edited February 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey everyone,

Following up on this:

The game team has found the issue and has a fix for it planned for later today!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit this still hasn’t been fixed
  • Options
    Crumb3307Crumb3307 Posts: 340 ★★
    Probably has something to do with domino attacker, but knockdown-intercept-knockdown resulted in both of us having unstoppable and protection didn’t drop
  • Options
    FoonchFoonch Posts: 6
    Should be pretty quick to do…ONCE FIXED! Ehh idc I just won’t bother then if Kabam are just hoping the community will give up. They’re right, I do give up.
  • Options
    edited February 2023

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Yes, sorry Kabam for inconveniencing you on your bugs forum. Please keep messing up nodes and descriptions for future difficulties. And any other bugs as well… clearly WE are the problem.

Dude, it’s the principle of thing at this point. Yes, there are workarounds if you have the roster. Or if we have just a bunch of revives if we don’t. But are you good with Kabam admitting error, promising a fix that day and then ghosting the community?

If you want to flex your skills and/or your account while mocking a post in THE BUG FORUM… have at it I guess. I am sure Kabam appreciates it.
    Where am i flexing my skills? I'm giving people an easy solution around it so u dont miss out on your rewards....and that's the type of person I am i find solutions instead of moping for 5 days...
    I am giving u a solution around the node REGARDLESS OF THE CHAMPION, to a problem that was supposed to be fixed and didn't... Guess what?.. its the weekend.. they won't fix it til monday if they do fix it.. and the quest is gone on Wednesday

Heavy, Intercept Heavy
    I am sure players who have rosters that max them out on threat level 3 will have no problem taking care of havoc with this method….

Hey, but you got your rewards and you thought it was easy. That’s all that matters. And Kabam can ignore their own admitted mistake thanks to folks like you running cover for them..
    Wow again with the roster.. let me explain something to u... If you don't have the roster to do a basic heavy-intercept-heavy.. u dont have the roster to do the quest period...
    What's Havoc so different from others?.. u can re parry him.. u just need a champ with an armour up...
    I am giving a work around cause it obviously wasnt gonna get fix over the weekend while they are not working.. because i saw posts of people doing 200-300 hits to finish it...
    If u wanna cry and moan to kabam go ahead ignore my posts... Am i gloating?.. am i calling people noobs or telling them to git gud?.. No i am giving a simple solution to 5 days of moping hoping for a fix...
    And yeah I'm pretty sure im the leader of a conspiracy theory to ignore bugs and make players suffer and use 1 or 2 farmed revives..
    Congratulations u discovered my true identity.. I'm a black ops for Kabam laughing at you from my gaming chair that imitates the Iron Throne...
  • Options
    Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 807 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Heavy, Intercept Heavy
    I am sure players who have rosters that max them out on threat level 3 will have no problem taking care of havoc with this method….

Hey, but you got your rewards and you thought it was easy. That’s all that matters. And Kabam can ignore their own admitted mistake thanks to folks like you running cover for them..
    Wow again with the roster.. let me explain something to u... If you don't have the roster to do a basic heavy-intercept-heavy.. u dont have the roster to do the quest period...
    What's Havoc so different from others?.. u can re parry him.. u just need a champ with an armour up...
    I am giving a work around cause it obviously wasnt gonna get fix over the weekend while they are not working.. because i saw posts of people doing 200-300 hits to finish it...
    If u wanna cry and moan to kabam go ahead ignore my posts... Am i gloating?.. am i calling people noobs or telling them to git gud?.. No i am giving a simple solution to 5 days of moping hoping for a fix...
    And yeah I'm pretty sure im the leader of a conspiracy theory to ignore bugs and make players suffer and use 1 or 2 farmed revives..
    Congratulations u discovered my true identity.. I'm a black ops for Kabam laughing at you from my gaming chair that imitates the Iron Throne...
    This whole thread started with “you have to knock them down, intercept, knock them down again” as THE VERY DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG. Do you think people don’t know that a heavy knocks down the defender? From the same guy who also tells the community “just reparry, intercept, and reparry”… as if it’s nothing in a short amount of time with passive AI.

Oh no, you aren’t saying “git gud”- I am sure the uncollected player trying to complete threat level 3 has reparry and intercept down like second nature. Cause if they don’t, it sure would be beneficial to have a higher star and rank of an armor up champ so you can take a few to the face (roster)…. You know for the few mere mortals playing the game.

Not one person here has asked the question you are answering. This is a a bug forum - in which Kabam said “yep, we screwed up; we will fix it.” You have taken our refreshing of this thread to address accountability with Kabam as “whining and moaning”….. when it comes to just ignoring comments, maybe you should just ignore the bug forum.
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 127 ★★
    Okay, considering Kabam's speed of fixing issues of sq i decided to run it without being fixed. Not just because i can't rely on them fixing the bug in last moment, but also because of other stuff that is happening in the game (aw starts in 6 hours and i want my champions to be free for participating in it for defense and offense).
    Why am i posting this? Because i want to share how i dealt with this troublesome quest for all folks who might be short on time just like me for whatever reason.
    I used Ultron with "my beautiful meteor" synergy, Shang-chi, Rintrah and 5-th place i used for additional synergies( Nick fury, White magneto, Heimdall or anything you prefer).
    Shang-chi was my way of dealing with slow effects, unfortunately his "disarming strike" was not working against mutants since slow is useless against class disadvantage. You can try to bring Silver Centurion, She-Hulk, Yellow Jacket or anything else with easy access to slow to compensate for certain class matchups.
    Since i personally had none of them, Ultron was not only my main weapon against Havok, but also the option against every single mutant on the path. I picked him because of his dot-based dmg that was working through protection even if i failed to do heavy-intercept-heavy successfully and evades. Function evade with self-repair was allowing me to do the run relatively easy.
    Keep in mind that Havok's first medium is non-contact, so you won't be able to trigger stun from parry, however you will get the armor up to save yourself from plasma detonation. Also after first medium attack into block be ready to re-parry or play heavy into heavy. The ai for me was inconsistent, and sometimes was willingly doing combos into block, and sometimes throwing heavy immediately after landing first medium.
    Rintrah was my get-go for the boss, specifically because of "compelled duel" node. Because he gets huge defensive boost under any root effect, combined with multiple hit sp 1 of Mojo - i was able to get a lot of ruptures in no time and sp 2, while easily surviving all specials into the block. Just keep in mind to not dodge in order to not trigger degens, and you're good to go.
  • Options
    mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Heavy, Intercept Heavy

In the end Kabam uses data analytics (aka the metadata) to see the impact of things in the game. We see them say it all the time, they looked at the data/metadata.

When players choose to ignore the issues and power through the content they are saying this kind of bug is acceptable.

When players choose to not do the content, then they are saying this kind of bug is not acceptable.

Till the data starts to reflect that these bugs are not acceptable, Kabam has no real incentive to fix these or change their behavior.

• Options
    @Kabam Jax - you guys punting on this or is this going to be addressed as promised?

As the above thread has shown: the delay has pitted those expecting the resolution against those who think the node is easy enough along with those who think we are wasting our time. If Kabam just did what they said, all of this mess could have been avoided.

If you are gonna punt, I won’t waste anyone else’s time going forward as my expectations will be tempered accordingly.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Heavy, Intercept Heavy

It's a bug, they said so themselves.
    "If you can't *insert whatever tedious work around*, then you don't deserve the rewards."
    bffr man, it's not the serious. They messed up and it's not working as intended. I'm not even sure what you're defending but its just you
  • Options
    JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    edited February 2023
    This is just stupid.

So on top of dropped inputs, I have to:

1. Knock them down.
    2. Intercept them while they’re unstoppable.
    3. Knock them down again.
    4. Then my damage window opens up for 23 seconds minus the time it took to knock them down.

Character specific bugs:
    Red Magneto won’t put up ANY prowess in this path at all.

CapIW does not remove the unstoppable with his kinetic charge.

Daredevil is evaded ranged attacks while stunned.

Seriously guys do you EVER PLAY YOUR OWN GAME?!?!
  • Options

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Heavy, Intercept Heavy

This whole thread started with “you have to knock them down, intercept, knock them down again” as THE VERY DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG. Do you think people don’t know that a heavy knocks down the defender? From the same guy who also tells the community “just reparry, intercept, and reparry”… as if it’s nothing in a short amount of time with passive AI.

Oh no, you aren’t saying “git gud”- I am sure the uncollected player trying to complete threat level 3 has reparry and intercept down like second nature. Cause if they don’t, it sure would be beneficial to have a higher star and rank of an armor up champ so you can take a few to the face (roster)…. You know for the few mere mortals playing the game.

Not one person here has asked the question you are answering. This is a a bug forum - in which Kabam said “yep, we screwed up; we will fix it.” You have taken our refreshing of this thread to address accountability with Kabam as “whining and moaning”….. when it comes to just ignoring comments, maybe you should just ignore the bug forum.
    1- Thread started with "Knock down is not removing protection". Heavy Intercept Heavy was a side solution.
    2- People like you keep on talking about roster, it can be done with ANY CHAMP
    3- Uncollected is around 40 levels in the game... 40...
    4- It's not an answer its an opinion, the mere purpose of a FORUM, if u wanna keep it private open a ticket...
    5- How upset are u? 🤣
  • Options
    Lpoo said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Heavy, Intercept Heavy

It's a bug, they said so themselves.
    "If you can't *insert whatever tedious work around*, then you don't deserve the rewards."
    bffr man, it's not the serious. They messed up and it's not working as intended. I'm not even sure what you're defending but its just you
    Seriously?.. did i say "U don't deserver your rewards"?... I said TIME IS RUNNING OUT...TRY THAT WAY AND GET YOUR REWARDS, its a complete different take... I repeated myself its a horrible description of the node... I am not defending anyone.. I am trying to get a solution around so people can get their rewards cause now there is about 48 hours left....
    You know what.. the fact that people are twisting my words and intentions makes me laugh.
    I love how people get triggered by my side solution so much that they keep on asking and asking Kabam for a solution while it still was the weekend... So triggered i said many times.. since friday... "Guys its the weekend no one is gonna answer"; but u guys kept on focusing on my solution and kept on demanding I an answer on Saturday and Sunday. Blinded by frustration...
  • Options
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Heavy, Intercept Heavy

1- Thread started with "Knock down is not removing protection". Heavy Intercept Heavy was a side solution.
    4- It's not an answer its an opinion, the mere purpose of a FORUM, if u wanna keep it private open a ticket...
    5- How upset are u? 🤣
    At you? Not really - I mean.. to your credit you respond 500% more than Kabam does for their own bug and fix that never happens. Your content is pointless but apparently so is the Kabam’s promises of a fix… so that part is kind of a wash.
  • Options

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Heavy, Intercept Heavy

5- How upset are u? 🤣
    At you? Not really - I mean.. to your credit you respond 500% more than Kabam does for their own bug and fix that never happens. Your content is pointless but apparently so is the Kabam’s promises of a fix… so that part is kind of a wash.
    See u only got to the part of being upset... Keep waiting for a solution I'm pretty sure they will push an update by Thursday
  • Options
    7714dtl said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Its not thaaat hard...

Heavy, Intercept Heavy

5- How upset are u? 🤣
    See u only got to the part of being upset... Keep waiting for a solution I'm pretty sure they will push an update by Thursday
    If this is what you do for entertainment you may want to consider getting out of your parent's basement and getting a real life.
    Here come the personal attacks... Ohh u cyber warrior.. u are so intimidating.. my parents taught me how to find solutions instead of crying in a corner... Really think about it? Who needs a real life.. the person demanding a bug to be fixed for 3 days or the person who actually enjoyed those 3 days? 🤣