**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bugged node in SQ?

1234568»

Comments

• Chuck_FinleyChuck_Finley Posts: 805 ★★★★
    Coppin said:

7714dtl said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Heavy, intercept, heavy...
    Its not thaaat hard...
    U guys gonna wait for the fix till tuesday and then complain u didnt have enough time to finish it and ask for compensation...
    Yes the description is TERRIBLE, the node is not working as described.. but there are ways around it.

Yes, sorry Kabam for inconveniencing you on your bugs forum. Please keep messing up nodes and descriptions for future difficulties. And any other bugs as well… clearly WE are the problem.

Dude, it’s the principle of thing at this point. Yes, there are workarounds if you have the roster. Or if we have just a bunch of revives if we don’t. But are you good with Kabam admitting error, promising a fix that day and then ghosting the community?

If you want to flex your skills and/or your account while mocking a post in THE BUG FORUM… have at it I guess. I am sure Kabam appreciates it.
    Where am i flexing my skills? I'm giving people an easy solution around it so u dont miss out on your rewards....and that's the type of person I am i find solutions instead of moping for 5 days...
    I am giving u a solution around the node REGARDLESS OF THE CHAMPION, to a problem that was supposed to be fixed and didn't... Guess what?.. its the weekend.. they won't fix it til monday if they do fix it.. and the quest is gone on Wednesday

See node shut down with ANY champ
    Heavy, Intercept Heavy
    I am sure players who have rosters that max them out on threat level 3 will have no problem taking care of havoc with this method….

Hey, but you got your rewards and you thought it was easy. That’s all that matters. And Kabam can ignore their own admitted mistake thanks to folks like you running cover for them..
    Wow again with the roster.. let me explain something to u... If you don't have the roster to do a basic heavy-intercept-heavy.. u dont have the roster to do the quest period...
    What's Havoc so different from others?.. u can re parry him.. u just need a champ with an armour up...
    I am giving a work around cause it obviously wasnt gonna get fix over the weekend while they are not working.. because i saw posts of people doing 200-300 hits to finish it...
    If u wanna cry and moan to kabam go ahead ignore my posts... Am i gloating?.. am i calling people noobs or telling them to git gud?.. No i am giving a simple solution to 5 days of moping hoping for a fix...
    And yeah I'm pretty sure im the leader of a conspiracy theory to ignore bugs and make players suffer and use 1 or 2 farmed revives..
    Congratulations u discovered my true identity.. I'm a black ops for Kabam laughing at you from my gaming chair that imitates the Iron Throne...
    This whole thread started with “you have to knock them down, intercept, knock them down again” as THE VERY DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG. Do you think people don’t know that a heavy knocks down the defender? From the same guy who also tells the community “just reparry, intercept, and reparry”… as if it’s nothing in a short amount of time with passive AI.

Oh no, you aren’t saying “git gud”- I am sure the uncollected player trying to complete threat level 3 has reparry and intercept down like second nature. Cause if they don’t, it sure would be beneficial to have a higher star and rank of an armor up champ so you can take a few to the face (roster)…. You know for the few mere mortals playing the game.

Not one person here has asked the question you are answering. This is a a bug forum - in which Kabam said “yep, we screwed up; we will fix it.” You have taken our refreshing of this thread to address accountability with Kabam as “whining and moaning”….. when it comes to just ignoring comments, maybe you should just ignore the bug forum.
    1- Thread started with "Knock down is not removing protection". Heavy Intercept Heavy was a side solution.
    2- People like you keep on talking about roster, it can be done with ANY CHAMP
    3- Uncollected is around 40 levels in the game... 40...
    4- It's not an answer its an opinion, the mere purpose of a FORUM, if u wanna keep it private open a ticket...
    5- How upset are u? 🤣
    At you? Not really - I mean.. to your credit you respond 500% more than Kabam does for their own bug and fix that never happens. Your content is pointless but apparently so is the Kabam’s promises of a fix… so that part is kind of a wash.
    See u only got to the part of being upset... Keep waiting for a solution I'm pretty sure they will push an update by Thursday
    If this is what you do for entertainment you may want to consider getting out of your parent's basement and getting a real life.
    Here come the personal attacks... Ohh u cyber warrior.. u are so intimidating.. my parents taught me how to find solutions instead of crying in a corner... Really think about it? Who needs a real life.. the person demanding a bug to be fixed for 3 days or the person who actually enjoyed those 3 days? 🤣
    What’s funny is you still are posting this as if you were the only one who figured out a workaround - and those of us who want Kabam to do what they said - not only now but to set precedent FOR THE FUTURE - really have no clue how to work around it.

But don’t worry - when a bug comes along that makes you spend items you don’t want to or to summon unitman, I am sure we won’t see you on the bug forum lamenting any of it, right?

Cause if you do - why, the hypocrisy would be quite the spectacle. I expect you to give Kabam a pass on all bugs going forward.
  • CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    7714dtl said:

Coppin said:

7714dtl said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

Heavy, intercept, heavy...
    Its not thaaat hard...
    U guys gonna wait for the fix till tuesday and then complain u didnt have enough time to finish it and ask for compensation...
    Yes the description is TERRIBLE, the node is not working as described.. but there are ways around it.

Yes, sorry Kabam for inconveniencing you on your bugs forum. Please keep messing up nodes and descriptions for future difficulties. And any other bugs as well… clearly WE are the problem.

Dude, it’s the principle of thing at this point. Yes, there are workarounds if you have the roster. Or if we have just a bunch of revives if we don’t. But are you good with Kabam admitting error, promising a fix that day and then ghosting the community?

If you want to flex your skills and/or your account while mocking a post in THE BUG FORUM… have at it I guess. I am sure Kabam appreciates it.
    Where am i flexing my skills? I'm giving people an easy solution around it so u dont miss out on your rewards....and that's the type of person I am i find solutions instead of moping for 5 days...
    I am giving u a solution around the node REGARDLESS OF THE CHAMPION, to a problem that was supposed to be fixed and didn't... Guess what?.. its the weekend.. they won't fix it til monday if they do fix it.. and the quest is gone on Wednesday

See node shut down with ANY champ
    Heavy, Intercept Heavy
    I am sure players who have rosters that max them out on threat level 3 will have no problem taking care of havoc with this method….

Hey, but you got your rewards and you thought it was easy. That’s all that matters. And Kabam can ignore their own admitted mistake thanks to folks like you running cover for them..
    Wow again with the roster.. let me explain something to u... If you don't have the roster to do a basic heavy-intercept-heavy.. u dont have the roster to do the quest period...
    What's Havoc so different from others?.. u can re parry him.. u just need a champ with an armour up...
    I am giving a work around cause it obviously wasnt gonna get fix over the weekend while they are not working.. because i saw posts of people doing 200-300 hits to finish it...
    If u wanna cry and moan to kabam go ahead ignore my posts... Am i gloating?.. am i calling people noobs or telling them to git gud?.. No i am giving a simple solution to 5 days of moping hoping for a fix...
    And yeah I'm pretty sure im the leader of a conspiracy theory to ignore bugs and make players suffer and use 1 or 2 farmed revives..
    Congratulations u discovered my true identity.. I'm a black ops for Kabam laughing at you from my gaming chair that imitates the Iron Throne...
    This whole thread started with “you have to knock them down, intercept, knock them down again” as THE VERY DESCRIPTION OF THE BUG. Do you think people don’t know that a heavy knocks down the defender? From the same guy who also tells the community “just reparry, intercept, and reparry”… as if it’s nothing in a short amount of time with passive AI.

Oh no, you aren’t saying “git gud”- I am sure the uncollected player trying to complete threat level 3 has reparry and intercept down like second nature. Cause if they don’t, it sure would be beneficial to have a higher star and rank of an armor up champ so you can take a few to the face (roster)…. You know for the few mere mortals playing the game.

Not one person here has asked the question you are answering. This is a a bug forum - in which Kabam said “yep, we screwed up; we will fix it.” You have taken our refreshing of this thread to address accountability with Kabam as “whining and moaning”….. when it comes to just ignoring comments, maybe you should just ignore the bug forum.
    1- Thread started with "Knock down is not removing protection". Heavy Intercept Heavy was a side solution.
    2- People like you keep on talking about roster, it can be done with ANY CHAMP
    3- Uncollected is around 40 levels in the game... 40...
    4- It's not an answer its an opinion, the mere purpose of a FORUM, if u wanna keep it private open a ticket...
    5- How upset are u? 🤣
    At you? Not really - I mean.. to your credit you respond 500% more than Kabam does for their own bug and fix that never happens. Your content is pointless but apparently so is the Kabam’s promises of a fix… so that part is kind of a wash.
    See u only got to the part of being upset... Keep waiting for a solution I'm pretty sure they will push an update by Thursday
    If this is what you do for entertainment you may want to consider getting out of your parent's basement and getting a real life.
    Here come the personal attacks... Ohh u cyber warrior.. u are so intimidating.. my parents taught me how to find solutions instead of crying in a corner... Really think about it? Who needs a real life.. the person demanding a bug to be fixed for 3 days or the person who actually enjoyed those 3 days? 🤣
    You call spending the last 3 days antagonizing, trying to get a rise out of people, and laughing at them enjoying yourself and want to try to take some high road?

You may brag about what your parents taught you but it is clearly lacking.
    I'm sorry u felt antagonized and made fun off..
    If thats your take on it at least.. I am not exactly sure where i made fun of people or try to get a rise.. maybe u r just easily triggered from a lack personality.. and yeah talking about someone's upbringing or parents is really mature 🤣 what's next Your momma's jokes?
    I gave an opinion of a work around the bug.. you don't like it.. no need for personal attacks for it...
    The outcome of all this for me?.. at the end I didnt get upset at the bug, i didnt make fun of anybody, i didnt lower myself to personal attacks
    Outcome for you.. u got upset, felt made fun off, resulted to personal attacks, and still wait for an answer that won't come.. and on top of that even if i didn't antagonize you or make fun of you, u r still triggered to the point that u can't let go...
    And if i wrong.. prove it.. show me where i made fun of anybody or antagonized someone on this post...
    ADDIS0N said:

Coppin said:

The outcome of all this for me?.. at the end I didnt get upset at the bug,

No, but you did get upset at the people complaining about the bug and Kabam’s lack of effort to do anything to rectify the situation in a timely manner.

I hope the irony in that is not lost on you.
    Exactly i did get upset at Kabam as well for their ineptitude.. so how am i defending Kabam?...
    ADDIS0N said:

Coppin said:

ADDIS0N said:

Coppin said:

The outcome of all this for me?.. at the end I didnt get upset at the bug,

No, but you did get upset at the people complaining about the bug and Kabam’s lack of effort to do anything to rectify the situation in a timely manner.

I hope the irony in that is not lost on you.
    Exactly i did get upset at Kabam as well for their ineptitude.. so how am i defending Kabam?...
    By belittling and downplaying people’s valid complaints about Kabam’s lack of response on this matter, it’s easy to perceive that you are indirectly defending Kabam’s behavior at the very least. Why not just let people be upset and/or ask valid questions? Especially when there’s no question that Kabam dropped the ball?
    I am responsible for your sense of perception...
    Weren't u the guy who tagged me on a different post cause u got upset about my take on a different post?...
    When did i stop people from having an opinion?.. o gave a solution... When did I argue?.. when they said the solution was roster dependant...
    Did i say Kabam didn't drop the ball.. all i said is.. its the weekend.. u wont get a fix... Its monday.. no fix... Wednesday quest is gone...
    edited February 2023
    ADDIS0N said:

Coppin said:

Weren't u the guy who tagged me on a different post cause u got upset about my take on a different post?...

No. I wasn’t the guy.

Enjoy being the one dude who has no valid reason to be upset at the people who are upset for a valid reason.

Carry on.
    Yes u were.. u told me i was stalking u rofl... When u r tagging me on different posts....
    Tick tock wednesday is comming
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

Happy Monday.

Unfortunately, the team jumped the gun in thinking we could push the fix for this path ASAP. The process to update it is delayed, and unfortunately it looks like we'll be stuck with the path the way it is.

This thread has a lot of good champ suggestions to help. I know it's not ideal, the team apologies.

Heavy, Intercept, Heavy... Get to it
    Jax just said they aren’t fixing it in the general discussion forum.

So that’s that. The bugs forum is pointless from beginning to end.
  • _nelynel_nelynel Posts: 33
    @kabam
    Kabam Jax said:

The team is looking into this a little deeper.

Will update as more information becomes available.

what's the update????
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    There should be some small compensation for this. It’s clearly broken. A few revieves and energy. I got it done but died a couple times when I shouldn’t have. This game is getting very bug heavy again
    DaMunk said:

There should be some small compensation for this. It’s clearly broken. A few revieves and energy. I got it done but died a couple times when I shouldn’t have. This game is getting very bug heavy again

Well, there’s about a 1% chance of that happening. Between other players bragging about doing it itemless and Kabam saying they are “exploring” compensation - it’s got about as much chance of happening as the fix.

I admit I am rather new to the community, but I have never seen a mobile game operate like this. People actually arguing against compensation, because a revive or two will break the game. The developers dismissing their own mistakes and failed promises. It really is something else…..

I have been part of other gaming communities where bugs got fixed AND some level of compensation was given just for the inconvenience.

It’s a different world here that’s for sure.
  • Darth_StewieDarth_Stewie Posts: 390 ★★★

DaMunk said:

Well, there’s about a 1% chance of that happening. Between other players bragging about doing it itemless and Kabam saying they are “exploring” compensation - it’s got about as much chance of happening as the fix.

I admit I am rather new to the community, but I have never seen a mobile game operate like this. People actually arguing against compensation, because a revive or two will break the game. The developers dismissing their own mistakes and failed promises. It really is something else…..

I have been part of other gaming communities where bugs got fixed AND some level of compensation was given just for the inconvenience.

Exactly

DaMunk said:

Most other MOBILE games, and I am making sure i make it clear its only Mobile, don't last 8 years... An 8 year old community means players of all different ranks, progression lvl, and experiences. I am not making a personal comment towards you personally, the mcoc community always had this weird sense of entitlement...as if it was progression envy or something...
    Unfortunately the game also encourages that.
    What do i mean by progression envy?
    1- Champ Aquisition and development
    2- Disparity of rewards depending on progressiom level and title (which is inevitable)
    3- Disparity of spenders and F2P...
    This SQ bug is not necessarily the spot on case.. but when people talk about compensation on other aspects and you got seasoned players who had to go thru the same content with 3-4-5 stars.
    Also the compensation posts are sometimes ridiculous in mcoc.
    Coppin said:

DaMunk said:

Most other MOBILE games, and I am making sure i make it clear its only Mobile, don't last 8 years... An 8 year old community means players of all different ranks, progression lvl, and experiences. I am not making a personal comment towards you personally, the mcoc community always had this weird sense of entitlement...as if it was progression envy or something...
    2- Disparity of rewards depending on progressiom level and title (which is inevitable)
    This SQ bug is not necessarily the spot on case.. but when people talk about compensation on other aspects and you got seasoned players who had to go thru the same content with 3-4-5 stars.
    I am talking about EA games as in Madden, FIFA, etc. Not fringe games.

And you haven’t seen me really even opining for compensation- I wanted the fix that was promised. Yes, in those games too you had ridiculous asks on compensation and that should be ignored. But when the developer made a mistake that hindered the player base, compensation was rolled out WITH the fix. If it couldn’t be fixed… the compensation was more to account for the loss.

It is what it is, I am just saying it’s really odd. If you are saying the community can’t tell the difference between an admitted bug mode and someone complaining about Act 6 difficulty after the nerf while having rank 3 6 stars on their bench… that isn’t very flattering.

I think it’s more likely as others have said they have just gotten used to bugs being everywhere because they are basically gaslighted that they don’t exist. And since they haven’t been compensated in the past, they don’t want it now either (at least for some). Time for lesser accounts to feel pain.

Just such a weird dynamic all the way around.

Coppin said:

DaMunk said:

And you haven’t seen me really even opining for compensation- I wanted the fix that was promised. Yes, in those games too you had ridiculous asks on compensation and that should be ignored. But when the developer made a mistake that hindered the player base, compensation was rolled out WITH the fix. If it couldn’t be fixed… the compensation was more to account for the loss.

It is what it is, I am just saying it’s really odd. If you are saying the community can’t tell the difference between an admitted bug mode and someone complaining about Act 6 difficulty after the nerf while having rank 3 6 stars on their bench… that isn’t very flattering.

I think it’s more likely as others have said they have just gotten used to bugs being everywhere because they are basically gaslighted that they don’t exist. And since they haven’t been compensated in the past, they don’t want it now either (at least for some). Time for lesser accounts to feel pain.

Dude there is no talking to u.. u r so fixated on such things.. i didnt even jab at u.. i respectfully explained why the community works as it is and u get all triggered.. i got 7 years in this game.. I am not gonna make a big fuzz over 1 path on a SQ went i went thru the 12.0 BS...
    Coppin said:

Coppin said:

DaMunk said:

Dude there is no talking to u.. u r so fixated on such things.. i didnt even jab at u.. i respectfully explained why the community works as it is and u get all triggered.. i got 7 years in this game.. I am not gonna make a big fuzz over 1 path on a SQ went i went thru the 12.0 BS...
    Thanks for proving my point.

Coppin said:

Coppin said:

DaMunk said:

Thanks for proving my point.
    Get your compensation, pretty sure it will make u happy