**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Drive to a Million Facebook Likes!

1121314151618»

Comments

• Options
    ChitlinsChitlins Posts: 164 ★★

But for a page that got 750,000 likes in THREE YEARS to suddenly add 250,000 more in TWO WEEKS... well, that's as possible as rain falling from the sky... in the Sahara Desert.

Rain only falls from the sky dumbo :^)
  • Options
    SpinoSpino Posts: 241
    Certainly not gaining more like with the four downtimes in less than an hour.
  • Options
    Well it looks like Kabam’s drive to 1 million Facebook likes back fired on them and screw over every player in the MCOC community because they can’t even log on to the game now
  • Options
    Joep133Joep133 Posts: 6
    Yep, kabam crashes and burns again. Big hype for the new event but its not worth anything if noone can actually play
  • Options
    Kabam has shown many times unprofessionalism and no respect for their clients. With the new owners we hoped to see something different. There have been some small signs towards a better place. We have also seen a lot of money grabbing. It's sad to see a company that makes 30 million a month off of us not respect us. Modoks Lab was a slap in the face in my opiion. Every 8 hours if u want to get the hard stage done u have shelve out a ton of revives potions or units. The difficulty from 1 stage to the next has no logic except pay to play and that is coming from a 330k pi player with 2 4/55 5*s. Then the Ice Phoeinix thing, plus the iso, gold potions etc on harder content like Master and Uncollected go down from heroic and now the game is down for over 3 hours when everyone wants to play. Unprofesionalism and no respect!
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Kabam has shown many times unprofessionalism and no respect for their clients. With the new owners we hoped to see something different. There have been some small signs towards a better place. We have also seen a lot of money grabbing. It's sad to see a company that makes 30 million a month off of us not respect us. Modoks Lab was a slap in the face in my opiion. Every 8 hours if u want to get the hard stage done u have shelve out a ton of revives potions or units. The difficulty from 1 stage to the next has no logic except pay to play and that is coming from a 330k pi player with 2 4/55 5*s. Then the Ice Phoeinix thing, plus the iso, gold potions etc on harder content like Master and Uncollected go down from heroic and now the game is down for over 3 hours when everyone wants to play. Unprofesionalism and no respect!

I find it hard to believe you have such a hard time with M.O.D.O.K S lab with that roster. 4*s are getting the job done just fine. Some fights are definitely harder than others, but its not that bad.
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Yes , champs from crystal are weaken than before they were

Now , stark enhanced is dealing too low damage as he was doing before
  • Options
    jp2835jp2835 Posts: 147
    Hope it will be fixed soon so that i can enjoy my stark enhanced as it was earlier