**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Mantis get a buff?

1235»

Comments

• ChintokingChintoking Posts: 16

Also she isn’t giving me defense.. or an ability I can’t get from another champ.,

What is her contribution to the contest?

Well that Tranquilize ability is very much underrated and under appreciated though Kate Bishop also has the ability to inflict that.
    It’s basically a Neutralize for debuffs.
    I know it isn’t a 100% chance against classes other than Science (except the active debuff from her sp3) but it is amazing, especially if you have her at max sig because you get 50% chance to not receive any debuffs against all classes except Science.

And you also have her Sleep passive.
    And no champions in the game has that ability and it is underrated though it has a specific use :
    It counters stun immunity.

Then you go with her mixed emotions which lowers Block Proficiency and her Intimade debuff which gives her Block Penetration and even if it’s not up to Valkyrie or Hulkling level, she basically can be played by hitting on the opponents block which allows you to counter many nodes and champions abilities.

And people tend to say (like Vega) if she can’t apply her debuffs she can’t get her maximum damage output because she can’t get her mixed emotions up.
    But in debuffs heavy matchup, her Cleansing charges and Tranquilize effect allows her to put mixed emotions charges on her opponent.

The only thing that really annoys me is those fights against evading or unstoppable champs. A passive slow would be great for her and it would make sense regarding her powers as a character.