**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Removal of Revive Farming and the Apothecary Discussion

Comments

• MackeyMackey Posts: 1,549 ★★★★★

Lol Kabam so out of touch man, I’ve been able to complete difficult content because of 3.2.6.

I don't think that's how it was intended to exist though...

Also, how many arenas does it take to get 1200 units (30 revives if going off the Carina comparison)? Is it really that much longer than 30 runs of the map?

I genuinely don't know and am honestly curious on those numbers...
    The difference is that a large number of units which come from arena grinding are from battlechips which have a small odds of giving units opposed to gold. I don't know whether it'd take longer to grind arena or 30 runs of 3.2.6 though as I don't do arena
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,659 Guardian
    Fitnesscw said:

Grinding revives shouldn't be nerfed. Period. I could see if it was like 10 energy for a revive grind but it's literally 40 energy for 1 revive? Maybe? Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 full energy refills to get 1 single revive. This is just disgusting

It is 33 energy per revive, seven to eight per day depending on whether you have Sigil energy, 98 to 112 revives farmable within the 14 day stash expiration window, on top of inventory, and on top of revives farmable with energy refills. The theoretical maximum assuming you do not spend units on revives or refills is about 135 revives within the 14 day expiration window if you do not let refills build up in your stash, and about 190 if you do.
  • BɅTTLEHɅMMERBɅTTLEHɅMMER Posts: 3
    This is such a horrible change, even from the perspective of "closing loopholes" as they so eloquently put it.

A single revive per day? That's insanely stingy, especially when you factor in that it's only a level 1 revive, which barely gives you enough health to tackle said higher difficulty content.

This is a new low.
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    What a ridiculous change this is, and also what good are level 1 healing potions for a 6* champion, you need around 100 of them to get to full health.
  • RRICK215RRICK215 Posts: 17
    Complete and utter bulldookey! Who cares how WE use OUR resources (Energy, units, etc) to obtain potions for potion farming. Now you are limiting what we can get and taking away auto option. Crock of dog dookey! Hating this pile of terds.
  • L0TUS_MANTISL0TUS_MANTIS Posts: 220 ★★
    They couldnt just make some anti-Herc nodes? jeeze
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Emilia90 said:

MBogusz said:

Next change - removing units from arena crystals! But for the players benefit obviously

“Players were spamming units from arenas so we’ve decided to remove them. Instead, you can get one unit a day playing this really dumb quest.”
    Possibly they would just be selling arena crystals in the unit store or something.
    SCZ said:

Item limits should be removed with this change

This should have been done a long time ago honestly. They can't reasonably expect anyone to complete some of the harder pieces of content with only 15 revives and 25 lvl 1 potions on the inventory.

Potions should have become percentage based instead of set numbers years ago as well, but of course we can’t have nice things.
    A percentage based health potion is an awesome idea, why’s that not even a thing actually when the revives are % based!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    Oh yea can’t farm reviews for content now it unit
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Posts: 618 ★★
    absolutely shocking decision
This discussion has been closed.