**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Happy May, Summoners! Welcome to 'Escape From Titan'

Comments

• MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Hold on. The 6 star awakening gem is generic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yes. Generic in TL5, crystal in TL4.
  • ShineUpLinkShineUpLink Posts: 47
    Definitely gonna miss my 6* awakening gem this month unless I’m reading this wrong because what I’m hearing is that I maximum can play up to threat level 3 since I’m a Cavalier player
  • YounusklkYounusklk Posts: 23
    Threat Lv .5 can access only paragon acc?
  • PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    Younusklk said:

Threat Lv .5 can access only paragon acc?

Everyone can
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,766 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

Adam Warlock and Moondragon aren’t in the intergalactic planetary crystals?

They never have the new Champs in the Crystals.
    Hopefully they add them soon, in other crystals
  • Prime28Prime28 Posts: 45
    Should have been called "Attack on Titan" instead *reference to anime*
  • TrongNovTrongNov Posts: 245 ★★★
    1 6* class AW gem and 1 6* generic AW gem. Oooohhhj
  • MrFullStopMrFullStop Posts: 148 ★★
    edited April 2023
    BTW, are we gonna get incursions and AQ rewards update soon? I remember that you guys said there will be more regular updates, (incursions cost around 800-2000 units depends on RNG and take around 4h to finish z9 for 1 6* AG crystals, which you can get one by doing threat 4 now)
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 363 ★★★
    6 Star Awakening Gem. Finally...
  • Paupershango_2006Paupershango_2006 Posts: 535
    Yes it is.
    And it sure is nice for a Side Quest to have 7-Star Crystal Shards.
    When I first got the 6* Awakening Gem Crystal, I got a Mystic one, and used it on Absorbing Man.
    Next time I get another one, hopefully I can get a Skill one for either Valkyrie or Kraven, but as for the generic one, I will use it on Scorpion.
    Very cool rewards for next month's Side Quest difficulties, isn't it.
  • GachaRobin96GachaRobin96 Posts: 25

I am currently Thronebreaker, am I able to do Paragon Difficulty for the SEQ?

From the wording. You should be able to.
  • Adamb208Adamb208 Posts: 152
    Side quest looks great next month. I’m curious if the t3 alpha reward for full exploration of level 5 is listed correctly. Says it is the same as for threat level 4. This isn’t a complaint; it’s just a question.

• hyp3r05hyp3r05 Posts: 66
    Can’t wait to rock the lethally blond title
  • GodOfWarGodOfWar Posts: 16
    edited April 2023
    I thought there would be a EQ for Paragon as well. Doesn’t look like it’s there.
    I don't think there's going to be a Paragon Event Quest.
  • Adamb208 said:

Side quest looks great next month. I’m curious if the t3 alpha reward for full exploration of level 5 is listed correctly. Says it is the same as for threat level 4. This isn’t a complaint; it’s just a question.

You'll find the additional frags for TL5 by completing the 5th Week Exit Strategy Solo Objectives.
  • DanzeloffDanzeloff Posts: 10

what is the eternal download????
  • Dannystyl30Dannystyl30 Posts: 18
    Battlegrounds is worse and worse. Why did you don't do anything? I lose matches because game blocked very often. If you are not able to fix the bugs, don't deploy another season. Please stop waste our time! @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Jax
  • JoSpidey_10JoSpidey_10 Posts: 82
    I don't really get this. Is it just one path with 4 fights or multiple and will a new path pop up every week? And is it like an incursion thing or like the last sq?
  • Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    Moondragon’s inclusion in this game this month better not be a spoiler for GotG3.
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Posts: 79
    I've noticed in the cavalier solo event there are no sigs yet the other progression levels have some element of sig stone. Is this a typo perhaps @KabamJax
  • I've noticed in the cavalier solo event there are no sigs yet the other progression levels have some element of sig stone. Is this a typo perhaps @KabamJax

Eyes like a hawk! Good catch!

We have updated the table.

Thank you!