**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Happy May, Summoners! Welcome to 'Escape From Titan'

Comments

• Options
    Musha27Musha27 Posts: 120
    I've noticed that both Threat L2 & 3 have 5* awakening gem crystals. Is threat L3 supposed have a generic awakening gem instead coz April's side quest had a 5* generic on threat L4 (which is now L3)
  • Options
    ArAnDoMwEiRdCaTArAnDoMwEiRdCaT Posts: 5
    This looks fun
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,702
    Musha27 said:

I've noticed that both Threat L2 & 3 have 5* awakening gem crystals. Is threat L3 supposed have a generic awakening gem instead coz April's side quest had a 5* generic on threat L4 (which is now L3)

Another good catch! We have updated the table.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention!
  • Options
    ValrozValroz Posts: 201 ★★
    I apologize if I missed this in the announcement but what special path or rewards again are Paragons going to receive for May?
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,816 ★★★★
    It's great to see Kabam is finally scaling the rewards with player progression. This will hopefully close the skill gap between veterans and newer players. I'm praying for a mystic AG, my boy Absorbing Man is waiting.
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

To clear up a couple questions:

• There will be zero entry cost
    • and, summoners can play all Threat Levels
    We'll add this to the main post.
    ———————

I have energy 1 by step
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★
    Path rewards do not reset it seems. Wonder how fast this will get fixed
  • Options
    Deamon1337Deamon1337 Posts: 144

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

To clear up a couple questions:

• There will be zero entry cost
    • and, summoners can play all Threat Levels
    We'll add this to the main post.
    ———————

I have energy 1 by step
    As mentioned in the post, there is just no entry cost but still 1 energy by step.
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★

So I assume TB players can enter Threat 5 but can't receive 6* generic ag? Or is the gem located in normal exploration for paragon difficulty
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    edited May 2023
    The six star generic is locked behind the paragon progression for the solo objectives. If y'all are wondering. I couldn't realize it from the table lol
    I'm assuming the 7 star shards as well. Idk. I'm thronebreaker so if any person player can take a screenshot that would be cool
    Nvm. I've located the 7 star shards
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★

The six star generic is locked behind the paragon progression for the solo objectives. If y'all are wondering. I couldn't realize it from the table lol

it's not just you. I don't think it was mentioned in the post
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,843 ★★★★★

I'm assuming the 7 star shards as well. Idk. I'm thronebreaker so if any person player can take a screenshot that would be cool

They are not. It's the gem, relic materials, 8k 6-star shards and 6-star relic frags
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 ★★★★

They are not. It's the gem, relic materials, 8k 6-star shards and 6-star relic frags
    Guess I will miss the generic just like My Corvus missing maw
    Or maybe I will r4 my kitty and herc and will have 3 r4s for the generic gem qualification
  • Options
    SkyeBerrySkyeBerry Posts: 90
    Only complaint is that you took away any 6* shard potential I had. Went from Conquerer/30k/threat 3 semi comfortably to now having to stick to threat two. Stop nerfing rewards for people who haven't hit cav
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,001 ★★★★★
    SkyeBerry said:

Only complaint is that you took away any 6* shard potential I had. Went from Conquerer/30k/threat 3 semi comfortably to now having to stick to threat two. Stop nerfing rewards for people who haven't hit cav

Uncollected don't even need 6* you can do everything in game with r5 5*. You want better rewards? Progress past Uncollected.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

SkyeBerry said:

Uncollected don't even need 6* you can do everything in game with r5 5*. You want better rewards? Progress past Uncollected.
    You could also just stop whining when newer players don't want to get screwed over by kabam nerfing rewards. You older players are so damn toxic and just hate new players getting anything good.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,401 ★★★★
    edited May 2023
    Anyone find the cav Intergalactic Planetary Crystal.. I 100% threat level4 thronebreaker difficulty (can open one at least) and don't see it.. kabam is it a bug?

Here is pic of cav Sinister Senses Crystal with Collector 2* Sinister Senses..
    but Collector Intergalactic Planetary only.. is it a bug or something?

I close mcoc and restart but cav Intergalactic Planetary Crystal still not shown.
  • Options
    SkyeBerry said:

Buttehrs said:

SkyeBerry said:

You could also just stop whining when newer players don't want to get screwed over by kabam nerfing rewards. You older players are so damn toxic and just hate new players getting anything good.
    Progress like the rest of us and stop whining when you think it's too hard. Get better. Plain and simple. Everyone else had to grow their skills. What makes you any different.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 653 ★★★★
    Why add in the extra nodes on the paths to it has to be run 5 times instead of 3?
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    ege999men said:

So I assume TB players can enter Threat 5 but can't receive 6* generic ag? Or is the gem located in normal exploration for paragon difficulty

Noticed same thing. As TB I can play paragon side quest but no access to the level 5 solo objectives.
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    So to confirm. As Thronebreaker I can play the level 5 Paragon side quest but I cannot get the level 5 solo objective rewards? Correct??

@kabam Jax
  • Options
    MinsudoMinsudo Posts: 37
    If I get Paragon in this month will I get the 5th objective or not?
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

SkyeBerry said:

Buttehrs said:

SkyeBerry said:

Progress like the rest of us and stop whining when you think it's too hard. Get better. Plain and simple. Everyone else had to grow their skills. What makes you any different.
    I have progressed dude, the only thing people like you do is give the community a bad name by getting upset whenever newer players have something you didn't.
  • Options
    SkyeBerry said:

Buttehrs said:

SkyeBerry said:

Buttehrs said:

SkyeBerry said:

I have progressed dude, the only thing people like you do is give the community a bad name by getting upset whenever newer players have something you didn't.
    What makes you think i didn't have that stuff? When i did act 6 i barely had 3 6*. You dont need 6* to progress. Obviously you haven't progressed enough or else you wouldn't be complaining. Progress more.
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    SkyeBerry said:

Buttehrs said:

SkyeBerry said:

Kabam buffed rewards, not nerfed, but as a Paragon player, Awakening Gems or Crystals must be more common, the fact that TB can get a Awakening Crystal is pretty good, if you are Cav then you should be progressing and trying to get TB, and you dont need Awakening Crystals or Gems for that, not for 6* at least
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,511 ★★★★★

Why add in the extra nodes on the paths to it has to be run 5 times instead of 3?

Yet in the descriptions it says 3 paths lmao
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,702
    DefCon3 said:

My only recommendation would be to have the rewards breakdown split. Show what everyone can get for 100% each threat level. Then have the special objectives for full exploration for each progression level. Just to make it more clear. Someone close to the next progression level may have pushed to get there.

That would be a better way to organize the rewards...
    *updates reward charts*
    They are now separated to be more clear what is accessible to which progression levels.