Options

What did you do with your 7* shards?

Comments

• Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Keeping them for better champs in the 7* pool
    LOL .. so even with

Contrary to what many are saying here, more than a few people are less ecstatic about their 7* Hawkeyes and Gambits…

#indisputable

Everyone knows that for a game with hundreds of thousands of players all you really need to prove a point is with a poll of [checks notes] 38 people

Not to mention only 16 of those were even saying it could have been better.

And not to mention that “could have been better” does not mean the person thinks the pool was bad. I am ecstatic about a few of my pulls, but it still could have been better. And that’s because I haven’t pulled my top 3 options yet, but it doesn’t make it a bad pool, just makes it a bad poll.

You’re using a poor result of a poor sample size in a poorly worded poll to fit a point that the people answering said poll may not agree with.

(Ironically, I am ecstatic about my Gambit, he’s awesome for BGs, has amazing prestige when duped, and really cool utility. If I dupe mine, I’m R2ing him)
    You do know what a poll is right? It’s based on a sample not the population.

Duh.
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Contrary to what many are saying here, more than a few people are less ecstatic about their 7* Hawkeyes and Gambits…

#indisputable

That isn’t indisputable nor did this prove any point especially that point.
    The question asks nothing about the quality of the pool, it’s a question that’s basically asks “did you get what you want?”

Well OP, are you done with this hatchet job yet? Congrats you’ve fooled nobody, and proven nothing.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Still can’t believe so many rushed out to open their 7* crystals when none of the champs are God Tier.. lol..

I don’t think anyone rushed to open anything. Some people like some of the champs here. When 6* came out, the pool was pretty mediocre, but people still opened 6* crystals then. There’s tons of good champs, maybe not top of the game or “god-tier” but good champs.
    Well the poll currently stands at 17-1 .. me being the only one who still haven’t opened anything.

I guess I’m the most patient here.
    I don’t understand your point here. Some people here opened 7* because there are good champs in there. Seems like you’re just assuming that everyone is impatient and opened them just cause.
    There’s a well known experiment where kids are given 1 candy and told they can open it now or get 2 candy if they wait.

In that experiment most just open the 1. But kids with higher iQs tend to wait to get 2.

Take from that what you will..
    Opening them now rewards you with paragon crystals, from where i pulled other 7*s, as well as rank-up mats, more 7* shards and, in my case, 2 t6ccs (3 possibly by tomorrow).

Opening them later rewards you with a 7*.

Take from will what that you...
    This week Proff Hoff showed an opening of 156 Paragon crystals that resulted in 1x 7*

Take from that what you will.
    Ah you’re a prof hoff fan.
    Explains everything
    I watch whatever gives me information to make an informed decision as resources are limited.

There are thousands of people watching his videos daily and he means well. Many people who don’t have the time to visit the forum and benefitted greatly from watching him.

The fact that you’re dissing him says more about you than his videos IMO.
    You keep saying "resources are limited" and I don't think you know what that means. Resources are literally unlimited. They're digital. If Kabam decided, you could have a never ending supply of everything in the game. Resources aren't limited, you're just limiting yourself to champions that you think will give you the best returns. You're gonna earn the resources one way or another. The only way resources would ever be limited is if Kabam never updated the game again, which they aren't showing any signs of doing anytime soon. Just rank up who you want, you'll practically be refunded within the month.
    Do you have unlimited resources?
    You do realize that 'limited resources' is an argument against hoarding 7* shards, right?
    7* shards are also a “limited resource”.

And personally I’d rather save them for when God tier champs are added to the pool.

Patience is a virtue.
    So back to where we started. Yep. To close out my thoughts.

-There are god tier champs in this pool
    -this is your best chance to get them
    -I’ve never seen the community so unified against any opinion, there are people who argue each other daily, agreeing that this take is terrible

Take your own advice OP. Be better, and maybe the next time you have a take post it as a discussion and not a biased poll insulting everyone who disagrees.
    Remind me again what these so called God tier champs are?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    Already opened all 7* crystals

BigBlueOx said:

#indisputable

The question asks nothing about the quality of the pool, it’s a question that’s basically asks “did you get what you want?”

Well OP, are you done with this hatchet job yet? Congrats you’ve fooled nobody, and proven nothing.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Still can’t believe so many rushed out to open their 7* crystals when none of the champs are God Tier.. lol..

I don’t think anyone rushed to open anything. Some people like some of the champs here. When 6* came out, the pool was pretty mediocre, but people still opened 6* crystals then. There’s tons of good champs, maybe not top of the game or “god-tier” but good champs.
    Well the poll currently stands at 17-1 .. me being the only one who still haven’t opened anything.

I don’t understand your point here. Some people here opened 7* because there are good champs in there. Seems like you’re just assuming that everyone is impatient and opened them just cause.
    There’s a well known experiment where kids are given 1 candy and told they can open it now or get 2 candy if they wait.

In that experiment most just open the 1. But kids with higher iQs tend to wait to get 2.

Opening them now rewards you with paragon crystals, from where i pulled other 7*s, as well as rank-up mats, more 7* shards and, in my case, 2 t6ccs (3 possibly by tomorrow).

This week Proff Hoff showed an opening of 156 Paragon crystals that resulted in 1x 7*

Explains everything
    I watch whatever gives me information to make an informed decision as resources are limited.

There are thousands of people watching his videos daily and he means well. Many people who don’t have the time to visit the forum and benefitted greatly from watching him.

You keep saying "resources are limited" and I don't think you know what that means. Resources are literally unlimited. They're digital. If Kabam decided, you could have a never ending supply of everything in the game. Resources aren't limited, you're just limiting yourself to champions that you think will give you the best returns. You're gonna earn the resources one way or another. The only way resources would ever be limited is if Kabam never updated the game again, which they aren't showing any signs of doing anytime soon. Just rank up who you want, you'll practically be refunded within the month.
    You do realize that 'limited resources' is an argument against hoarding 7* shards, right?

And personally I’d rather save them for when God tier champs are added to the pool.

Patience is a virtue.
    How long, exactly, are you willing to wait? It's already been said that the god tier champs aren't going to the basic pool so your patience makes no sense.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Titania the god Queen says your wrong. Just her in the pool has me all in. Bishop is arguably the top of the mutant class for BGs right now. Wiccan has one of the most OP mechanics in the game, Korg is a god tier defender, Shuri is about to to be the Abyss Queen…

Slavishly waiting for somebody else’s “god tier” champ to make the cut doesn’t make you smarter than anybody little lamb
    1.) God tier defenders: Korg, Sassy, Mangog, KM, Domino, all in the pool
    2.) God tier attackers: Overseer, Titania, Wiccan, Sunspot, Hulk all in the pool
    3.) Long form content use: Guilly99, Shuri, in the pool
    The problem is that non of them are Hurclues, Dr Doom, KP or Nimrod. OP can't use champs that have any other play style than 5-hit combo, special, 5-hit combo, special etc..

He can't see the value any of those other champs bring because he has no game knowledge.
    I mean post buff Hulk is CGR level busted in BGs attack now. Dude is missing out on a lot of fun if that’s the limit of the imagination
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

The problem is that non of them are Hurclues, Dr Doom, KP or Nimrod. OP can't use champs that have any other play style than 5-hit combo, special, 5-hit combo, special etc..

He can't see the value any of those other champs bring because he has no game knowledge.

Might have to cross Doom off that list. He’s at least a little more complicated to get right. Although it would be pretty funny to watch someone play him with that rotation.
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Titania the god Queen says your wrong. Just her in the pool has me all in. Bishop is arguably the top of the mutant class for BGs right now. Wiccan has one of the most OP mechanics in the game, Korg is a god tier defender, Shuri is about to to be the Abyss Queen…

Slavishly waiting for somebody else’s “god tier” champ to make the cut doesn’t make you smarter than anybody little lamb
    @Justin2524 back on page 3 of this insane troll job. And honestly I’m barely scratching the surface.

2.) God tier attackers: Overseer, Titania, Wiccan, Sunspot, Hulk all in the pool

And the post pull testing has highlighted champs like Gambit have been slept on hard by the community. This isn’t an all encompassing list either. But at this point, plain and simple, your questionable assessment of the pool is wrong. You are free to wait for a champ you enjoy to play, just don’t call that an authoritative opinion, or wisdom we all lack by when you are the one closed off to debate and evaluating other opinions.
    Tell me something, if Tatiana is God Tier.. what would you call Torch and Scorpion?

Beyond God tier?
  • Options

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Nice to see you demean many players who uses that play-style on the daily basis.

Par for the course at this point.
  • Options

BigBlueOx said:

#indisputable

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Explains everything

Patience is a virtue.
    How long, exactly, are you willing to wait? It's already been said that the god tier champs aren't going to the basic pool so your patience makes no sense.
    Eventually beyond God tier champs got added to the basic 6* pool right?

Or didn’t they?
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    Man if you don’t know Titania is a god tier attacker then i don’t know what you do know.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★

BigBlueOx said:

#indisputable

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Explains everything

Patience is a virtue.
    Eventually beyond God tier champs got added to the basic 6* pool right?

Or didn’t they?
    Answer the question.
  • Options

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Nice to see you demean many players who uses that play-style on the daily basis.

The truth hurts sometimes. Doesn't mean you can't hear it.
    So that’s how you justify insulting others?
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

BigBlueOx said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

The truth hurts sometimes. Doesn't mean you can't hear it.
    So that’s how you justify insulting others?
    FFS how much longer is this gonna go on dude. Looking to break the disagree record here?
    As long as you keep replying
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★
    Not sure how this is still up 😂
This discussion has been closed.