Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

What did you do with your 7* shards?

Comments

• Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Keeping them for better champs in the 7* pool

This is exactly why people are turned off by visiting the forum... if they don’t show their accounts then “of course they’re paragon”

I'll show you some of my r3. And every single of them have served a purpose.

You got to show people what you find enjoyable or useful.
    I could very easily do that but my point in coming to the forum isn’t to do that. Spare a thought for people who don’t have a well developed roster, how would they feel having to share their limited roster to even legitimise themselves to post on the forum?
  • Options

LOL .. you’ve lost me between “show me you’re Paragon” and “Look at my 17K prestige” flex ..

Nice to know I’m too little to chat here.

My god, is your back okay because the twisting you're doing is insane.
    Are all your 18K posts full of insults?
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,102 ★★★★★
    Already opened all 7* crystals

This is exactly why people are turned off by visiting the forum... if they don’t show their accounts then “of course they’re paragon”

I'll show you some of my r3. And every single of them have served a purpose.

You got to show people what you find enjoyable or useful.
    I could very easily do that but my point in coming to the forum isn’t to do that. Spare a thought for people who don’t have a well developed roster, how would they feel having to share their limited roster to even legitimise themselves to post on the forum?
    Lol what am excuse.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Fine, here are some of my champs. I don’t run suicides.

Really hoped to avoid this.

• Options

How boring of a roster.
    LOL see? There you go with the insults.

Whatever dude.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 233 ★★
    No need to hold, knowing my luck I would wait to open them and still get nothing but meme chmaps.
  • Options

How boring of a roster.

Whatever dude.
    I see, so because I think your roster is boring because you don't have anything fun ranked up based on your own flavor, just standards of the community, it's an insult but when you demean someone for liking Hawkeye, or the 7*'s available, it's not an insult?
    You still think I haven’t done Act 5?

That was one of your earlier insults.
  • Options

How boring of a roster.

Whatever dude.
    I see, so because I think your roster is boring because you don't have anything fun ranked up based on your own flavor, just standards of the community, it's an insult but when you demean someone for liking Hawkeye, or the 7*'s available, it's not an insult?

That's not an insult, that's an assumption.
    LoL
  • Options

How boring of a roster.

Whatever dude.

That's not an insult, that's an assumption.
    Still “assuming” I’m not paragon?

Let me guess.. “yes”?

Would you ever admit you’re wrong?

No right?

Figured.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 834 ★★★
    I opened 2 mainly because there really aren't that many Ls....I'd only be unhappy with like 3-4 right now ( I got gully 2099 and Elsa...very happy with pulls)....they def will add better champs soon, but that also means we are going to get a lot more trash as well....
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★

I just wanted to see your progression level and choices. Had no other motive.

But the reason is:
    You have plenty of rankups that I know few real players don't like to use.
    Let's hope they don't jump onto you for making those choices. I Know a guy who absolutely hates herc and torch.
    I can make comments on champs like Fury, torch, Claire, OS, imiw, cmm, midDoom.
    I have all of them ranked but none I like to use or bring in my BG deck or AQ or AW.

That's the point. People prefer different things. Doesn't change a champs attributes and usefulness.
  • Options

But the reason is:
    Let's hope they don't jump onto you for making those choices. I Know a guy who absolutely hates herc and torch.
    I have all of them ranked but none I like to use or bring in my BG deck or AQ or AW.

That's the point. People prefer different things. Doesn't change a champs attributes and usefulness.
    Yeah and thanks you made it feel ok to post those. I didn’t want to post them as I didn’t want other posters to think they needed to post them to be able to chat freely on the forum.
  • Options

But the reason is:

You don’t bring Fury or Torch to BG? That’s interesting..
  • Options

LoL ..

It’s really funny reading people saying Hawkeyes are useful when given the chance they’d rather have pulled a King Pin (if they’re truly honest).

But they’re not.

I’d 100% want hawkeye over KP
  • Options

LoL ..

It’s really funny reading people saying Hawkeyes are useful when given the chance they’d rather have pulled a King Pin (if they’re truly honest).

But they’re not.

Wow. For real? I give up.. lol..
  • Options
    DNA3000 said:

LOL .. you’ve lost me between “show me you’re Paragon” and “Look at my 17K prestige” flex ..

Nice to know I’m too little to chat here.

I think you lost the right to play martyr after you implied everyone who disagrees with your crystal opening strategy must be a fool or an idiot.

To put my own capstone on this walk down poll setup lane, everyone is free to play however they want, if it meets their fancy. If you want to hold out for "God Tier" champs and hoard 7* shards until the second coming, that's perfectly fine. I know people who try to keep only female champs in their profile, because that's how they want to play. There's people who refuse to rank up champs unless they are awakened, because that's how they roll. There was once a player that ran the entire Grandmaster's Gauntlet with nothing but Terrax counters if you can believe that. Anyone who wants to burn their shards, or hold their shards, or pep the crystals to the tune of Yankee Doodle Dandy, as long as they are having fun, who's to say they are wrong.

However, if you're going to say that it is not just right for you, but right for everyone else, and if people don't see that then there's something wrong with them, then a) you need immense credibility to have the right to even attempt that, credibility even I don't possess; b) credibility or not, you're just wrong; and c) don't be surprised when people conclude you must have no idea what you are doing, thinking, or talking about.

No one is "too little" to chat here, and no one is claiming anyone must have a certain progress tier to have an opinion. I'd be the first one to step in if that were the case. But bold assertions demand seriously strong foundations, and you haven't demonstrated to anyone that your assertion that the best 7* strategy for everyone is to hold and wait. Which is what you are implying to everyone when you say things like everyone else must be impatient or distracted by trivial rewards. We're not all distracted or impatient. We know what we're doing, and many of us have probably been doing it for much longer than you.

I don't care if anyone opens or hoards 7* shards. But I opened mine. I think I know what I'm doing. I wasn't impatient. I didn't think it would be better to hold but just couldn't help myself. I wasn't distracted by the 7* celebration rewards. If I wanted the points and decided to hold the 7* shards, I would have just spent more units on Paragon crystals. As an arena grinder, those grow on trees for me. I opened them because I thought that was the best option for me. I can't speak for anyone else, but I'm probably the most well-informed player in existence when it comes to making choices, and I believe I chose wisely.

Yes, I have a zero percent chance of pulling Doom. I also have a zero percent chance of pulling Batman. Tell me something I don't know.

Again: if you want to hoard, hoard. I have no problem with that, and neither should anyone else. If you want to explain why you want to hoard, go ahead. If pulling 7* Doom one day is what does it for you, go to town. Maybe you're too young to have Saved For Blade and this is your way to make up for that. You can do anything you want for any reason you want when it comes to playing the game, as can everyone else. But telling everyone else they're dumb if they don't follow you is fighting words. Don't act surprised when you get the predictable response.
    I’ve never said anyone was a fool or an idiot.
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Luke9523 said:

Wait a minute?

Your whole argument for not wanting to open 7* shards was because the 7* pool was trash..... You have about 25% of the 7* pool, ranked up as 6*'s.... If you don't want them as 7*'s, why rank them up as 6*'s?

A rubbish champion, is a rubbish champion, surely?
    My argument is with the current 7* pool there are no God tier ( or Meta tier, or whatever terminology you wanna use).

And since 7* shards are hard to come by compared to 6* shards I’d rather wait for other God tier champs to be added.
  • Options

LoL ..

But they’re not.

Wow. For real? I give up.. lol..
    Yes for real. I just don’t like using KP and would rank Hawkeye over him.
  • Options
    TheWatcher_TheWatcher_ Posts: 153

respect on the r3 sersi
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,258 ★★★★★
    edited May 2023

Heres one of My opinion I made on a 'why people want wolverine' thread. I thought some people will relate. But they didn't lol.

Will that snakry comment change his usefulness?
    Absolutely not.
    Did I try to impose it on others,
    Kinda, but not actually.
    I don't like champs who can't be used in BGs these days. I'm f2p and My r4 materials are limited, thus the specific comment.
    People are in different progressions, I have no content left to do, I don't need him.

Coming back to 7*s, the real topic of the thread.
    70% of 7* in the pool, will immediately increase my strength of BG deck.
    I made my own parody tier list in the tier list thread few weeks ago. Many people did, but they all had their own priorities.

I may like to change the position of Wong. Cuz I run 5 md and he can be a defender.
    But I stand by rest of my list, The list is For me and myself only, I don't want to see the ones at the bottom. Got 1 of those out of 7 crystals I opened.
    1- Elsa(nuke)
    2- duped DM (nuke+ defender)
    3- Joe (defender + huge healthpool attacker)
    Wish he gets duped in future. Still managed to KO r4 Abs man in last no retreat meta.
    These three joined my BG deck.

Gamora just hate her playstyle. I don't want to worry about expiring buffs.
    G99 is current meta tactic war attacker and one of my all time old content monster. She is immortal in story content. 6*R3 g99 can cry in corner.
    Happy to pull KM, waiting for the dupe.
This discussion has been closed.