**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What did you do with your 7* shards?

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Still can’t believe so many rushed out to open their 7* crystals when none of the champs are God Tier.. lol..

I don’t think anyone rushed to open anything. Some people like some of the champs here. When 6* came out, the pool was pretty mediocre, but people still opened 6* crystals then. There’s tons of good champs, maybe not top of the game or “god-tier” but good champs.
    Well the poll currently stands at 17-1 .. me being the only one who still haven’t opened anything.

I guess I’m the most patient here.
    I don’t understand your point here. Some people here opened 7* because there are good champs in there. Seems like you’re just assuming that everyone is impatient and opened them just cause.
    There’s a well known experiment where kids are given 1 candy and told they can open it now or get 2 candy if they wait.

In that experiment most just open the 1. But kids with higher iQs tend to wait to get 2.

Take from that what you will..
    Opening them now rewards you with paragon crystals, from where i pulled other 7*s, as well as rank-up mats, more 7* shards and, in my case, 2 t6ccs (3 possibly by tomorrow).

Opening them later rewards you with a 7*.

Take from will what that you...
    This week Proff Hoff showed an opening of 156 Paragon crystals that resulted in 1x 7*

Take from that what you will.
    Ah you’re a prof hoff fan.
    Explains everything
    I watch whatever gives me information to make an informed decision as resources are limited.

There are thousands of people watching his videos daily and he means well. Many people who don’t have the time to visit the forum and benefitted greatly from watching him.

The fact that you’re dissing him says more about you than his videos IMO.
    You keep saying "resources are limited" and I don't think you know what that means. Resources are literally unlimited. They're digital. If Kabam decided, you could have a never ending supply of everything in the game. Resources aren't limited, you're just limiting yourself to champions that you think will give you the best returns. You're gonna earn the resources one way or another. The only way resources would ever be limited is if Kabam never updated the game again, which they aren't showing any signs of doing anytime soon. Just rank up who you want, you'll practically be refunded within the month.
    Do you have unlimited resources?

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Still can’t believe so many rushed out to open their 7* crystals when none of the champs are God Tier.. lol..

I don’t think anyone rushed to open anything. Some people like some of the champs here. When 6* came out, the pool was pretty mediocre, but people still opened 6* crystals then. There’s tons of good champs, maybe not top of the game or “god-tier” but good champs.
    Well the poll currently stands at 17-1 .. me being the only one who still haven’t opened anything.

I don’t understand your point here. Some people here opened 7* because there are good champs in there. Seems like you’re just assuming that everyone is impatient and opened them just cause.
    There’s a well known experiment where kids are given 1 candy and told they can open it now or get 2 candy if they wait.

In that experiment most just open the 1. But kids with higher iQs tend to wait to get 2.

Opening them now rewards you with paragon crystals, from where i pulled other 7*s, as well as rank-up mats, more 7* shards and, in my case, 2 t6ccs (3 possibly by tomorrow).

This week Proff Hoff showed an opening of 156 Paragon crystals that resulted in 1x 7*

Explains everything
    I watch whatever gives me information to make an informed decision as resources are limited.

There are thousands of people watching his videos daily and he means well. Many people who don’t have the time to visit the forum and benefitted greatly from watching him.

You keep saying "resources are limited" and I don't think you know what that means. Resources are literally unlimited. They're digital. If Kabam decided, you could have a never ending supply of everything in the game. Resources aren't limited, you're just limiting yourself to champions that you think will give you the best returns. You're gonna earn the resources one way or another. The only way resources would ever be limited is if Kabam never updated the game again, which they aren't showing any signs of doing anytime soon. Just rank up who you want, you'll practically be refunded within the month.
    Literally yes. As long as I keep doing content I will keep earning resources, and that will never not be true until Kabam closes their servers. Limited resources means you have a set amount and once you run out of that amount, you will have none left, which is not the case here. You can spend your resources however you please and still be guaranteed to get the same resources again eventually. Even if you take 7* Joe Fixit to rank 2 today, two years from now you could be taking 7* Warlock to rank 3. If anything, you've only enforced your own limit to your resources by not opening your 7* crystals and missing out on the resources you could've earned during the Shooting Stars/7* celebration events.
    “Limited resources at this given moment in time” then.

Any objection to that?
    None at all. But all that means is that you can do whatever you please with your resources today, and still take Hercules to rank 5 tomorrow. If you wanna limit yourself, that's okay. Just don't pretend that people with t6cc in the overflow are making a bad decision by ranking up 7* naturally duped Domini.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 839 ★★★
    Already opened all 7* crystals
    damn , what a fiesta the comment section is !
  • Options
    AnlyAnly Posts: 615 ★★

Anly said:

Fine, here are some of my champs. I don’t run suicides.

Really hoped to avoid this.

How boring of a roster.
    Yeah but they like those champs, so what? Everybody wants to be so different ooo lets rank dorm oo lets rank elektra or black bolt, its always "rank whoever you like the most" but when they like "god tier champs" their boring? Whats fun for you isnt going to be fun for someone else, Even if OP is wrong that dosent mean you're right.

Be better.
    That's the whole point of my comment is to show the hypocrisy of OP. He's literally demeaned everyone who has had a different opinion of his own. You're ok with everything OP has said in this thread apparently and that's just weird.

I honestly don't care who ranks who. I care about my roster. I've never told anyone not to rank someone as I am 100% for ranking champs you like using. I have Herc, Galan, etc.. at R4. But I also have my other personal favorites as well at R3 and above. I'm probably one of the few to even have taskmaster at R3.

The whole point is that OP creates a thread and then basically plays contrarian to everyone else's opinion on the 7* pool a d 6* rank ups. That's the real problem that everyone has in this thread. OP does this constantly.

Just take this comment-

TrongNov said:

Here's my honest opinion about the 7* pool. I still remember ppl not appreciating Domino that much in the 6* pool, saying she's not even top 10 in mutant class. But now seeing them suddenly changing their mind and talking about her as 1 of the 5, 6 or 7 best champions in the 7* pool .... I never think Domino isn't a good champ. But for me, I am honestly not excited from getting any of the champions in the current 7* pool.
    I'm not convincing ppl to hoard their crystals. Do whatever you want to do with your accounts. And I did open 3 7* crystals so far, for the event rewards, not because I wanted a specific champ. I just can't see myself use 7*s over 6*s anytime soon.

Thank you for this honest response.

It’s really refreshing to see around here.
    This right here is the issue. This comment is someone who basically agrees and he calls it refreshing honesty regardless of the honest opinions people have already given.

I don't need to do better. You need to do better and so does OP.
    I never said i was okay with anything they said, im not, however what i find worse is the people who are trying to claim the moral highground are also wrong.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,645 ★★★★★
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=128dV1TaxCg

Prof Hoff: 7-Star Titania Is Worth The Rank-Up!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    Keeping them seems counter productive, enjoy your 7* Groot's and patriots.
  • Options
    Justin2524Justin2524 Posts: 1,626 ★★★★
    Keeping them for better champs in the 7* pool
    Contrary to what many are saying here, more than a few people are less ecstatic about their 7* Hawkeyes and Gambits…

#indisputable

• Options
    Captain_SpasmCaptain_Spasm Posts: 89 ★★
    I had enough for 4 to start and opened them all. Then proceeded to do the 7* quest so I could get enough for a 5th and be able to explore said quest whilst the event was still on. Got the shards and duped one I already had 😩
  • Options
    JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 852 ★★★
    I cracked them open and made a Sauron omelette.
  • Options
    JChanceH9 said:

I cracked them open and made a Sauron omelette.

Hahahaha..
  • Options
    WardrunaWardruna Posts: 35
    Them paragon crystals are trash
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

Contrary to what many are saying here, more than a few people are less ecstatic about their 7* Hawkeyes and Gambits…

#indisputable

That isn’t indisputable nor did this prove any point especially that point.
    The question asks nothing about the quality of the pool, it’s a question that’s basically asks “did you get what you want?”

Well OP, are you done with this hatchet job yet? Congrats you’ve fooled nobody, and proven nothing.

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Explains everything

You do realize that 'limited resources' is an argument against hoarding 7* shards, right?
    7* shards are also a “limited resource”.

And personally I’d rather save them for when God tier champs are added to the pool.

Patience is a virtue.
This discussion has been closed.