Options

Introducing: Alliance Wars Persistent Placement

Comments

• Options
    MesutSanchezMesutSanchez Posts: 7
    match making failed again for our alliance. please look into it.
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    The t1/t2 boss node has been reverted back to the old boss node , steady build up unblockable, since war returned. This should be the node that builds attack per buff , is this going to be fixed? No change was ever announced for this node to come back.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    ChuckD05 said:

The t1/t2 boss node has been reverted back to the old boss node , steady build up unblockable, since war returned. This should be the node that builds attack per buff , is this going to be fixed? No change was ever announced for this node to come back.

They've already commented on this. It will stay steady build up Unblockable for the season and will be changed later on.
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173

ChuckD05 said:

They've already commented on this. It will stay steady build up Unblockable for the season and will be changed later on.
    Wow. Thanks.

That is sort of ridiculous but I am not surprised , last global directly countered that node. This seems like
    Someting they should have fixed imo , but chose easy street. Guess it is what it is.

I had a guy rank sassy to r2 for the boss before war came back. He’d be 10x better with the intended node :(

• Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    Once again war matchmaking didnt work yesterday… @Kabam Miike why u cant just delay season few more weeks to do it properly?
  • Options
    SaltygoodnessSaltygoodness Posts: 354 ★★
    Could we get confirmation of the season start date? Is it August 16 for sure? Can everyone get boosts etc in overflow or too soon?

An update would be appreciated
  • Options
    DarthMysticDarthMystic Posts: 57
    Another off-season where wars are counting for war rating is disappointing
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,091 ★★★★
    Has *anyone* even acknowledged all the various bugs/glitches/idiosyncrasies with how persistent placement is affecting Wars?
  • Options
    joshypoopjoshypoop Posts: 19

im only doin 2 Bg for war . How would i be able to remove teammates defenders so others can join without kicking them since it doesnt release like it used to ?

I'm having this exact problem
    Nothing we can do?
  • Options
    Can we get an update on season start date? Last announcement said August 16 but subject to change
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    joshypoop said:

im only doin 2 Bg for war . How would i be able to remove teammates defenders so others can join without kicking them since it doesnt release like it used to ?

I'm having this exact problem
    Nothing we can do?
    This is exactly what I’m dealing with. Theres also no way to tell who’s placed on one difficulty and not another right now without manually going to each difficulty.
  • Options
    TadzioTosterTadzioToster Posts: 57
    @Kabam Miike any info about date of aw season start?
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 650 ★★★★
    Please delay war season for one more week. The persistent placements system is so jacked up. Officers need to be able to see who’s not placed in each map without having to manually go into each map.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 267 ★★★
    With attack phase being so long now. There is only a small window of time to bind a relic to a champ on defense. Or do they actually need to be removed from def to bind?
  • Options
    There are less than 2 days till potential season start, it would be nice to get confirmation whether it’s starting on August 16 or not. It’s not something that can be announced last minute.

Defense needs to be set on the map, some defenders are not on the map and are yet to be added, masteries need to be swapped for season placement, it takes time to arrange especially when officers have no ability to remove / replace any defenders themselves and when defense masteries are locked when match is found (so everything should be ready beforehand)
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 467 ★★★

There are less than 2 days till potential season start, it would be nice to get confirmation whether it’s starting on August 16 or not. It’s not something that can be announced last minute.

Defense needs to be set on the map, some defenders are not on the map and are yet to be added, masteries need to be swapped for season placement, it takes time to arrange especially when officers have no ability to remove / replace any defenders themselves and when defense masteries are locked when match is found (so everything should be ready beforehand)

Agreed, @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax , any comment?
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 467 ★★★
    Giving the Legends Celebration Event is coming, players wouldn't care much if AW can't be launched in a day or even a week, why don't Kabam just take the time and fix issues? As far as I know there are quite a few bugs, and it will also be great if Kabam can also work out the solution the mastery locking for war, otherwise it is very painful, I can imagine people will just mess up.
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★
    @Kabam Miike mate can you please let us know about the AW Season 43 Schedule, there are lot of things to be taken care of. Please refer the internal team and give us the info whether it starts tomorrow or is further delayed because it will be way too late to organise things if it was pushed tomorrow without any prior information

Thanks in Advance
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,580 ★★★★★
    edited August 2023
    This new placement phase <rapola is confusing and the opposite of user friendly. My alliance runs 1 BG with rotating members based on whoever is or isn’t available. This is a total mess and is worse than it used to be. Thread is full of complaints and questions & not a single mod has bothered to comment or reply.
  • Options
    If the season kicks off in game like the countdown timer shows without any further delay announcement on the forum should we assume next war is the first one of the season?
  • Options
    edited August 2023

This new placement phase

They know they have messed up big time but unable to speak in favour of the company (will become hated by the community) or the community (will void their terms of the company)

Or the third option even they are not being properly communicated by the internal team regarding things happening so have no idea what to inform
  • Options

If the season kicks off in game like the countdown timer shows without any further delay announcement on the forum should we assume next war is the first one of the season?

No clue
    May be or may not be
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,161 ★★★★★
    This is seriously bad for 1BG. It’s not set and forget. We have random members joining. Now, some members can’t join unless someone remove their placement. Not only that, we are at the border of reaching tier 3 but half of the members don’t even know about placing in the maps below and above current map. Everytime we have to change a member(s), now we have to rearrange at least 2 maps.

Please go back to the old way. It was so simple previously, place, arrange, done.
  • Options
    SG316 said:

Kabam, the lack of communication with these changes has been ridiculous.

My current issues with this update are:
    1) We're a first come, first serve casual 1 BG alliance. Anyone can join if they have the time.
    2) Alliance members have emergencies. Sometimes ally members disappear, which is ok but how can I, as a leader, take out their defenders?
    3) Some of my alliance members don't speak English. I can't exactly communicate with them defense-wise. Never had to.
    4) We only do 1 BG during the season. However, they're able to place defense in all 3 BGs. How can I limit the BGs? I've already assigned ten spots to BG 1 but that doesn't work with points 1, 2, & 3.
    5) Even if I had the ability to switch out alliance members, how am I supposed to guess when they'll be busy? Even I disappear occasionally when I need to update my app and there's not enough storage on my phone to do so. We'd be at an immediate disadvantage.

Overall, these changes simply don't work with our alliance's laid back approach. It makes the whole process more convoluted than it needs to be. Skimming this thread, these changes don't seem to work with many others.

Thank you

These questions are being asked from the early days of the launch of the new system and yet no answer regarding. It seems like we are being forced to do 3BGs of war