**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Addressing Mythic Crystal Issue (1250 Crystals instead of Shards)

Comments

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 532 ★★★
    Also did people get perma banned for treasure island
  • Options
    Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Posts: 781 ★★★★
    So my view is that they shouldn’t ban anyone for something everyone had access to that was the company’s mistake.

That was not Kabam’s view with Mutant Treasure Island where they banned players who got a few extra T4CC. I don’t see how they don’t ban people here that opened more than 2-3 crystals and reset their account to before the crystals were opened based on past precedent.

They can even soften it by saying it’s not a ban as a punishment, it’s just the easiest way to freeze accounts to make resetting them to before the extra rewards easier.

The other option would be to send everyone the same amount of crystals which probably isn’t happening.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    Adevati said:

Anyone that opened 1250 Mythic Crystals should be banned.

What if they opened 10? 50? 100?

Reminds me of the time they gave over a mill loyalty to some players by mistake
  • Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 915 ★★★
    Kabam messed up big time. Again.
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 460 ★★★
    Don't open them. It was not intended it was meant to be 1250 shards not crystals.
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
  • Options
    ChrisBosioChrisBosio Posts: 61
    edited July 2023
    See @SpideyFunko below
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,873 ★★★★★
    the selector in one of the objective was bugged and instead of giving 1250 mythic crystal shards it gave 1250 mythic crystals
  • Options
    NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    edited July 2023
    Yeah good luck to kabam on fixing this.
  • Options

I need to start playing right as the update goes live lol. Always seems like some broken free award happens.

Gotta be careful doing that. You can get banned for “exploiting a bug” if you get extra rewards from broken content.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,873 ★★★★★

One of the path rewards for the SQ was supposed to be 1250 mythic shards. They put it in as 1250 crystals. people jumped in, completed, and started opening and Kabam removed the solo event that awards entry tickets.

nope, that was just the objective that required eight wins with hero tagged champs
  • Options
    NegativePersonNegativePerson Posts: 13
    Fixed in a minutes. Still no rewards from 7 days solo event xD
    Kabam knocking in the bottom as usual
  • Options

One of the path rewards for the SQ was supposed to be 1250 mythic shards. They put it in as 1250 crystals. people jumped in, completed, and started opening and Kabam removed the solo event that awards entry tickets.

nope, that was just the objective that required eight wins with hero tagged champs
    Ahhh thank you! That is even worse
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★
    They accidentally released 1250 Mythic Crystals as part of the Cavalier level objectives instead of 1250 Mythic Shards. So anyone Cav+ was temporarily able to gain 1250 Mythic crystals as a reward for winning 8 fights with hero champions.
  • Options
    Ben5926Ben5926 Posts: 37
    Lol, Kabam is having the WORST week ever!!!
  • Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 460 ★★★

Fixed in a minutes. Still no rewards from 7 days solo event xD
    Kabam knocking in the bottom as usual

Still waiting on that express fix :#
  • Options
    LemueraLemuera Posts: 5

See @SpideyFunko below

This isn’t what happened at all lmao they were a choice in the solo objective selector and kabam just fixed it from crystals to shards.
  • Options
    Ben5926 said:

Lol, Kabam is having the WORST week ever!!!

Yeah, I feel bad for everyone there. The hits just keep coming for them.
  • Options
    Per Kabam Miike "We are investigating the situation and will get back to you with the actions we are gong to take. To be clear, the abuse of an exploitable bug is a bannable offense, and while we rarely have to take that route, it is something we've had to do in the past."
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,030 ★★★★

I need to start playing right as the update goes live lol. Always seems like some broken free award happens.

Gotta be careful doing that. You can get banned for “exploiting a bug” if you get extra rewards from broken content.
    I wonder if anyone got banned from prior months of exploitation, I haven’t seen anything.
  • Options
    Many did from the Mutant Treasure Island quest a few years ago.
This discussion has been closed.