**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Addressing Mythic Crystal Issue (1250 Crystals instead of Shards)

Comments

• Options
    ICE.ICE. Posts: 18
    Makes me laugh, We are still waiting for arena to be fixed and that bug got removed and sorted quick enough 🤣🤣 unbelievable
  • Options
    ICE.ICE. Posts: 18
    Xing said:

Makes me laugh, We are still waiting for arena to be fixed and that bug got removed and sorted quick enough 🤣🤣 unbelievable

Who disagreed this comment? Are you crazy! Hahaha
  • Options
    TheParasiteTheParasite Posts: 408 ★★

Hey everybody,

So catching everybody up on this.

As soon as this issue was identified, we fixed it right away. It was intended to be Mythic Crystal Shards. We have disabled the ability for players to open any mythic crystals at this time.

We don't anticipate having to ban any players, but if you could claim these Crystals, PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THEM. We will be taking back the rewards that were gotten from these crystals, but if the more of those crystals that were opened, the more likely for problems to arise.

problems for who?? summoners or kabam??
    it is definitely a headache for you guys to sort it out with all the ither issues currently running
    For summoners. If you dupe a bunch of Champs, and we have to claw that back, it can create problems. We'll work to fix them, but that will take a while.
    well said mate, this is what we wanted to hear from, will pass on the info to the alliance
    thanks
  • Options

Hey everybody,

As soon as this issue was identified, we fixed it right away. It was intended to be Mythic Crystal Shards. We have disabled the ability for players to open any mythic crystals at this time.

We don't anticipate having to ban any players, but if you could claim these Crystals, PLEASE DO NOT OPEN THEM. We will be taking back the rewards that were gotten from these crystals, but if the more of those crystals that were opened, the more likely for problems to arise.

it is definitely a headache for you guys to sort it out with all the ither issues currently running
    For summoners. If you dupe a bunch of Champs, and we have to claw that back, it can create problems. We'll work to fix them, but that will take a while.
    ive been hearing ppl say they opened 50 crystals, 200 crystals and formed 7 star... that is massive iso stacking when we are let out with 1500 6 star shards. for sure your confirmation gave us some hope as PG
  • Options
    Xing said:

havent you read the previous comment from Miike saying that this is a server side fix and the arena bug has to be handled on a separate hot-fix which is under work
  • Options
    Mike_IIMike_II Posts: 41
    should i even open other rewards atm? or should i wait for all this to get sorted out?
    can i even play and get rewards?
  • Options
    RiasGremoryRiasGremory Posts: 227

lmfao - Kabam Miike strikes again.

Claiming rewards is an "exploitable bug" what a joke.

Kabam! Come play our game and get punished for our mistakes! Pay for features that we'll break and not fix nearly as swiftly as patch out errors that benefit players!

It's not claiming the rewards; it's the people that are trying their hardest to open every crystal that they can right now because they know that this isn't intended.

You also can't compare these two bugs. We've said this a lot, and I know you all know it, but not every bug is the same. This is a server-side fix, which is very different from a bug that requires a hotfix. We are working to fix that as soon as we can, and putting in more effort than it's taking to fix this issue, but that doesn't mean it's physically going to be as fast to fix.
    And what is with the Immortal Iron Fist Crystals that are gotten from opening these crystals ?
    What if someone pulled immortal iron fist?
    Will these rewards be removed too ?

I hope so cause its absolutely not fair , i want him so long and then seeing all the peoples that gotten these crystals and their chances to pull immortal iron fist is so ...
  • Options

lmfao - Kabam Miike strikes again.

Claiming rewards is an "exploitable bug" what a joke.

Kabam! Come play our game and get punished for our mistakes! Pay for features that we'll break and not fix nearly as swiftly as patch out errors that benefit players!

It's not claiming the rewards; it's the people that are trying their hardest to open every crystal that they can right now because they know that this isn't intended.

You also can't compare these two bugs. We've said this a lot, and I know you all know it, but not every bug is the same. This is a server-side fix, which is very different from a bug that requires a hotfix. We are working to fix that as soon as we can, and putting in more effort than it's taking to fix this issue, but that doesn't mean it's physically going to be as fast to fix.
    And what is with the Immortal Iron Fist Crystals that are gotten from opening these crystals ?
    What if someone pulled immortal iron fist?
    Will these rewards be removed too ?

I hope so cause its absolutely not fair , i want him so long and then seeing all the peoples that gotten these crystals and their chances to pull immortal iron fist is so ...
    did you forget they got 24 class iso bricks whichever RNG they land on and a portion of the upper tier shards.. some of them told me they formed 7 stars out of these
  • Options
    Mike_IIMike_II Posts: 41

Hey everybody,

should i take a break from the game while this is taken care of? i don't want to claim rewards and have them taken away if you do roll back stuff
  • Options
    Evils_bane_007Evils_bane_007 Posts: 13
    This is so unfair
  • Options
    gordopechochogordopechocho Posts: 78

Hey everybody,

Mike what if i opened some and stop after getting the champ i wanted which i gave him my generic gem took him to r3 and gave him sig stones. Same as others which wasted much of my gold I have. How are yall going to fix that giving the resources i already had before. Plz respond cause im actually so confused right now
  • Options
    Big_Rich3232Big_Rich3232 Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike if I claim rewards from content like eq after the glitch will the rewards be taken when the account is reset to prior to the opening of mythic crystals?
  • Options
    TheAntiSaintTheAntiSaint Posts: 105
    cur53d said:

These accounts should just be deleted if they can't be corrected. They knew it was wrong

Not as wrong as the bug being there to begin with. Imagine having a million dollars on your doorstep due to a mailing error. Its life changing for you, but then police show up later arresting you, and confiscating the million dollars or anything you’ve purchased with it. Now you’re just in jail.
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★

We are investigating the situation and will get back to you with the actions we are gong to take. To be clear, the abuse of an exploitable bug is a bannable offense, and while we rarely have to take that route, it is something we've had to do in the past.

You let cheaters continue to play. No one's scared of any threat from you.
    So, you’re wrong. And as a King Groot fan to another, I’m not mad, just disappointed
    So what flavor is it?
This discussion has been closed.