Options

Rank down tickets for Zemo and Kraven…

Comments

• Options
    BloodyCrueltyBloodyCruelty Posts: 64
    @SecondSkriller yes your credit card was on fire haha. I bet this wont happen to you ever again
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,018 ★★★★

@SecondSkriller yes your credit card was on fire haha. I bet this wont happen to you ever again

I mean it depends I’m usually very busy but playing with the cool root champs was so much fun to do every time I took a break that I just wanted to have these two specifically at r5. Hell the ONLY reason I bought the third odins is because I wanted a skill gem and a Kraven and I just happened to get both from it :,)
  • Options
    5th5th Posts: 151 ★★

I will say communication and the trello board is the biggest issue I see

No one knew about trello board untill now, which is now biggest issue !?😂😂
  • Options
    Jazz_MessengerJazz_Messenger Posts: 154
    I kind of see why some players are upset. It seems to me that Kabam just fixed a bug, which negatively affected some champions (unfortunately). Since special lock was never intended for those champions, I’m not sure that rank down tickets are warranted. But they gave us tickets for Mole-man, so I don’t know…
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,292 ★★★★★
    I mean, if we're being technical, a bug is an unintended interaction. Which is why they listed it under the Trello board as such.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,292 ★★★★★
    EoD_Baws said:

Hope you are joking what a disgrace, never heard of or even heard it meantioned. Trello Board WTF?

The Trello, which is pinned near the top of the Recent Discussions page, is a feature Players have been asking for a long time. It's a board where investigating bugs and issues can be posted.
    Mind you, it's a work in progress.
  • Options
    5th said:

I will say communication and the trello board is the biggest issue I see

No one knew about trello board untill now, which is now biggest issue !?😂😂
    Nah people knew about Trello, it just hasn’t been public enough or discussed enough and it’s wanted to be the go to place for bugs, when it shouldn’t be. It could be but implementation isn’t good. Hell I still forget about it and don’t fully know how to access it.
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    BeastDad said:

Vance2_jr said:

Oh man….featured crystals and early release bundles just took a serious hit. Can’t imagine anyone wants to spend additional resources on new champs after this debacle.

I can’t even add up all the money I’ve spent opening featured’s, never again.

Good rule if thumb is to wait 3 years before any rank up.
    They can just say they gave a post in the 3 years of champion release so you should take the backlash
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,194 ★★★★
    Timmy2xs said:

Awesome! Zemo does less damage then most skill champs & now a huge piece of his kit is gone... making him about worthless!! Jackpoooottt.

I'm glad they posted a false bug (like he stated above, root has ALWAYS worked this way!), on a site almost no one uses (theyre addressing this on the forums though? Like they shouldve on his rebalancing), to address the (made up) issue while also continuing to charge real people real money to get him.

Timed it just after spring cleaning & 4th of July sales to maximize profits on a very popular new champ...

Nothing shady about this at all...

Yeah nothing's shady
    It's just Mr.Krabs
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,834 ★★★★★
    Boy, you sure can tell how the majority of yall weren't around for the 12.0 update. And you guys would definitely hate losing your Hercules crutches and actually have to play the game.
This discussion has been closed.