**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kindred is a dissapointment

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
He's weak.

Comments

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 394 ★★★
    Not every champ needs to have quick damage to be good utility wise he’s one of the best mystics damage wise he’s not
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

These problems that you have described in great detail help us all to fully understand your reasoning behind your statement as well as provide adequate feedback to the Marvel Contest of Champions team which they could potential use for review later when looking at him for a buff

I mean, is anything else really need to be said?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

These problems that you have described in great detail help us all to fully understand your reasoning behind your statement as well as provide adequate feedback to the Marvel Contest of Champions team which they could potential use for review later when looking at him for a buff

I mean, is anything else really need to be said?
    Yes.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,816 ★★★★★
    He looks awesome. I’m sure that people will figure out a good damage cycle for him and he has great utility.

I definitely think that I’m going to like silk more out of the July champs but he’s looking good so far
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★
    He’s literally the best defender in the game
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,167 ★★★★
    Hopefully morbius will be a better champ
  • Options
    AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited July 2023
    Looks like she suffers from a similar problem to Ebony Maw. If the degen potency is increased she will become horrible on defense.

Maybe adding some furies mechanics to her kit could help increase the damage output without making her too OP on defense. Her utility though is great, love the sustainability.
  • Options
    MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 87
    Axew said:

Looks like she suffers from a similar problem to Ebony Maw. If the degen potency is increased she will become horrible on defense.

Maybe adding some furies mechanics to her kit could help increase the damage output without making her too OP on defense. Her utility though is great, love the sustainability.

From the testing I did, it seems to be two things: Buffs on the Opponent or having low Health while duped. Buffs are obvious for a Mystic, so more specials to do more damage and pauses, but the sig seems interesting. The Degen and Regen become super annoying on defense because are stronger when they're at low health, at max sig is 80% stronger Degen when almost getting KOed. But also applies on attack.

They're the pure definition of the Mystic class, because doing a fight at low health makes them super quick even with no buffs, but at the same time, the regen is a bit counter intuitive because you can't keep your low health for the stronger Degen.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,314 ★★★★
    The scary thing is once Kindred is 10% or lower hp, he will place a 6sec root on your champion.. then place degen with beefy damage melting 100% hp into mush... think about a mystic Korg with degen instead of thorn damage.. he will be scary with full MD.. sad he needs awaken and high sig..
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,678 Guardian
    psp742 said:

The scary thing is once Kindred is 10% or lower hp, he will place a 6sec root on your champion.. then place degen with beefy damage melting 100% hp into mush... think about a mystic Korg with degen instead of thorn damage.. he will be scary with full MD.. sad he needs awaken and high sig..

5% health he gets the root, also those degens do heal him up pretty quickly too. He also can't die with the root active so you have to hold a special for when you root him.