Revive farming has been "shadow nerfed"

Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★
G'day summoners,

It has been brought to my attention that quite a few members of the community are noticing less revives appear in the Act 5 quests that were so popular as of late.

Could this be a "shadow nerf" we are witnessing, or are Kabam in fact providing us with secret windows during which we are able to amass these revives to help us with some of the long term content namely Necropolis that has just come out?

Comments

• Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★

If only people stopped chirping about it on the forums

You think the Kabam employees bother reading most of the dribble on here?
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

They monitor which quest is run how many times anyway for their KPI's so the huge spike in act 5 is visible to them without us telling them

So you think they have some kind of alert set up and a red light and alarm sound go off when a quest is ran too often.

No, but we're surely helping by keeping this matter permanently towards the top of the discussions list.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 810 ★★★

100% troll. You need to go away. I thought you were in jail.

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,151 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

PT_99 said:

I already have 3 revive spots, I'll slide one of them.
    I'm getting huge success in 6.4.6 act, just an hour ago I took 2 revives at one time, just make sure to beat the boss to reset the map, ok. 😀

I'll just spend the revives that I recieved on grandmaster himself lol😭 also is it a l2 rev or l1?
    Lv 4 revive and when you drop one there is also 500 7* shards in chests
    real
  • ShiroiharaShiroihara Member Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

They monitor which quest is run how many times anyway for their KPI's so the huge spike in act 5 is visible to them without us telling them

So you think they have some kind of alert set up and a red light and alarm sound go off when a quest is ran too often.

No, but we're surely helping by keeping this matter permanently towards the top of the discussions list.
    They dont need an alert. All they need to do is glance at the stats and see that everyone is auto fighting the same quest 100s of times
    There are some many instances in this game where you could say “all they need to do”. As it happens, they don’t.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

They dont need an alert. All they need to do is glance at the stats and see that everyone is auto fighting the same quest 100s of times
    There are some many instances in this game where you could say “all they need to do”. As it happens, they don’t.
    Yeah but all the instances you're referring to would result in a pro player change lol
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

PT_99 said:

I'm getting huge success in 6.4.6 act, just an hour ago I took 2 revives at one time, just make sure to beat the boss to reset the map, ok. 😀

I'll just spend the revives that I recieved on grandmaster himself lol😭 also is it a l2 rev or l1?
    L-½
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,092 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    MiniMF said:

PT_99 said:

Lv 4 revive and when you drop one there is also 500 7* shards in chests
    One time I also got 250 titan shards in one of those chests in 6.4.6 path, don't tell everyone otherswise kabam will nerf it as well.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,807 ★★★★★

It's quite obvious that the community spends less time reading ANYTHING on here than Miike or Jax. You're literally complaining about something they announced.
  • Sarah245Sarah245 Member Posts: 118 ★★
    Did they nerf rol too? It's not yielding health pots.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    Sarah245 said:

Did they nerf rol too? It's not yielding health pots.

It gives health potions but they aren’t guaranteed every fight.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,501 ★★★★★

Posting on the Forum isn't going to make a difference. The have the data.
    As for your first comment, there is no alarm, you're correct. However, people are most likely designated to analyze the resource availability within the game, as well as the content goals, and where a large portion of those resources come from. Simply put, they know because they have the data, and it's their job to do so.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★

G'day summoners,

It has been brought to my attention that quite a few members of the community are noticing less revives appear in the Act 5 quests that were so popular as of late.

Could this be a "shadow nerf" we are witnessing, or are Kabam in fact providing us with secret windows during which we are able to amass these revives to help us with some of the long term content namely Necropolis that has just come out?

I farmed 50 from Saturday to Tuesday. I seriously doubt it.