**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

NEW End-Game Content - Winter of Woe Starts Feb 7th! [Added Info: Deathless Champion Objectives]

Comments

• Options
    Rohith21Rohith21 Posts: 169 ★★

Pleaseeee let scorpion be useable for sinister six

Yea I think he is tho? Since he has the #Sinister Six tag.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 102
    Probably an appropriate title for the event.

Woe is definitely what I'm feeling.
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    Like last time, will there also be quest featuring all 20 champs after 4th iteration of it(Autumn of agony)ends?
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    So every week will have Paragon and Valiant objectives. Once all objectives dropped today, if someone becomes Valiant mid way, would they get access to the additional Valiant objectives??? @""Kabam Miike"
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★
    _Pez_ said:

Buttehrs said:

Unless I'm missing something, seems like doubling up on objectives seems a lot harder than EoP.

Yea if I'm not mistaken there isn't a single champ that covers 2 let alone all 3 at once.
    Rhino covers 2 but that's it
    Maybe kabam planning to buff or they really wanna make us toss our phones. 🤣
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275

Pretty sure they mentioned on stream that valiant has an extra point so they can skip 1 objective somewhere

Yea thats great but i meant it makes no sense not to add the objectives to those who become variant mid way, if someone turns variant in 7 hours ( after the event is up ), but if variants can miss out on one point and still get the top milestone then for those who turn variant tomorrow and do all the objectives from start to finish, should be able to get the top milestone, am i understanding this correctly ?
  • Options
    Bron1Bron1 Posts: 275

Bron1 said:

Makes 0 sense not to add the extra objective if one turns variant mid way, if you dont start at variant you cant never reach the last milestone, so someone who turns variant tomorrow still cant get the top milestone, even if he can do all the objectives, no sense at all

Pretty sure they mentioned on stream that valiant has an extra point so they can skip 1 objective somewhere

Yea thats great but i meant it makes no sense not to add the objectives to those who become variant mid way, if someone turns variant in 7 hours ( after the event is up ), but if variants can miss out on one point and still get the top milestone then for those who turn variant tomorrow and do all the objectives from start to finish, should be able to get the top milestone, am i understanding this correctly i?
  • Options
    DocWestDocWest Posts: 67
    So I’m assuming we get extra points by beating the boss with the Carina’s challenge objectives, right? However on my screen right now, beating the boss with a Robot and a Gamma champ both only award 200,000 gold. Is that a mistake? Shouldn’t extra points be there as well or am I missing something?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,136 ★★★★★
    DocWest said:

So I’m assuming we get extra points by beating the boss with the Carina’s challenge objectives, right? However on my screen right now, beating the boss with a Robot and a Gamma champ both only award 200,000 gold. Is that a mistake? Shouldn’t extra points be there as well or am I missing something?

You will get points in the solo event
  • Options
    bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 759 ★★★★
    People smarter than me: who do I use to take down abs man
  • Options

bdawg923 said:

People smarter than me: who do I use to take down abs man

Abs Man
    What about robot? Also can someone explain the point of the parry = armor break node if abs man is armor break immune?
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 237 ★★★
    Hulk works like a charm. Mine is 7r2 however. Only used one revive.
    The robot objective seems nasty tho
  • Options
    CloudlololCloudlolol Posts: 24
    Seems all my robots are DOT…does any beat absorbing man with robots yet?
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 867 ★★★★
    Rohith21 said:

Pleaseeee let scorpion be useable for sinister six

Yea I think he is tho? Since he has the #Sinister Six tag.
    I meant a viable option to counter abs man, but idk if he is
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,211 ★★★★★

Seems all my robots are DOT…does any beat absorbing man with robots yet?

Anybody tried dragon man slow?
  • Options
    bdawg923 said:

lol I'm so bad at this game. I took off 3% health on my best attempt 😂

Haha skill issue. Git gud
  • Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★
    Is the gauntlet part one point per path or per quest? I assume per path, since otherwise Paragons would be one point short of the King Groot milestone but can someone confirm, please?
  • Options
    Hammy816Hammy816 Posts: 16
    The difficulty level is great but it's nonsense that this challenge is essentially 10 energy per attempt. Why make people dump energy on this with all the other content in game?