**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Omega Days Opening Thread

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,849 ★★★★★
    Did the minimum to get the first 7-star crystal (lost of 5700 units).

Was able to walk away with 7-star Corvus, Omega Red, and Mole Man. Pretty satisfied I guess, not sure if it's worth to keep scoring towards some milestone.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★
    Really? WOW, can’t use this for nothing….
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★
    Unyonface said:

You *do* realize that there's no way to obtain that rank up gem without first getting the 7* omega crystal... this just means you haven't opened it yet so of course you don't have any eligible champion to use it on.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,476 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Rank up the omega champ you pulled from the crystal to max lvl rank 1first
  • Options
    Mr Wilson FiskMr Wilson Fisk Posts: 267 ★★
    edited May 9

5700 units spent and only pulled 1 7* (I'm still happy)

Then with my 7* I got Omega

• Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,113 ★★★★

I didn't get a single 7* from any of the f2p rewards/crystals, or the 10-15 I spent on so far. Wondering if I want to go all the way up to the 7* omega crystal by spending another 5,000 units.

I KNEW it. I just KNEW this was going to happen. Why did I foolishly think I could've been happy with a 5/6 chance of getting someone I *actually* wanted and would've *actually* used.

And that's also my only 7* from every single crystal. Oh well.

• Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 535 ★★★

Unyonface said:

You *do* realize that there's no way to obtain that rank up gem without first getting the 7* omega crystal... this just means you haven't opened it yet so of course you don't have any eligible champion to use it on.
    That would be the problem lol Moleman it is then
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★
    edited May 9
    DNA3000 said:

About 60ish Valiant crystals in so far:

First Omega 7* crystal:

But possibly the luckiest pull so far was a 6* champ:

Also started with 1661 ISO bricks in stash, and now have 4331 in stash. Roughly 13 million more ISO.

That IIF.
  • Options
    tufo24tufo24 Posts: 48
    Opened 10 Valiants and got 1 6 star and 9 5 stars. What a joke this RNG nonsense is. Saving the rest of my units for 4th of July now.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,234 ★★★★★
    Got several 7* from the omega valiant crystals surprisingly including awakening Sassy, new Quicksilver, new Corvus and awakening Omega Sentinel after getting her twice before. Only one missing is Moley.... stick or twist is the question.
  • Options
    JustsomefoolJustsomefool Posts: 32

• Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 156 ★★

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★
    Has anyone tried out 7* unawakened Omega Red? Just wanna confirm he is garbage before I actually waste any iso that's about to expire, I'd rather sell it.
  • Options
    WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Posts: 868 ★★★
    From the cavalier omega crystals themselves, I got the following which are new:
    5* Quake
    6* Mephfisto
    6* Penny Parker
    5* Omega Red

For the 7*, I duped a Joe Fixit, and a Spot (3rd Time). For my account, Kasham just like to duped my crappy champs.

Then spent 3K units on the vaiant omega crystals, no new champ, just duplicates.
    Not going to spend any more units, Know when to fold'em, and keep the rest of the units for july 4th.
    For me this (and like other similar events before) event is a bust.
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,229 ★★★★★
    4 star and 5 stars

2 or 3 6 stars
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,494 ★★★★
    edited May 9
    I'm pleased so far

I can just sit on these till the event is over as well, gives me something to open on a slow day

• Options
    MrNonameMrNoname Posts: 22
    edited May 9
    So now the questions are who should I awake between longshot and moleman? Who should I put 100 sig in? Not sure I should put 100 sigs on Omega when I didn’t run recoil masteries and I don’t plan to put him to rank3 for now.

I plan to rank3 Corvus and the rest later will be rank2 for now. Unfortunately, no quicksilver for me but I did get 2 cosmic gods I don’t have.

All dups are sig20

• Options
    Disbanded_pensDisbanded_pens Posts: 182
    Popped 5,
    used up the rest of my luck for 2024.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★
    Didn't spend any units, somehow ended up with 7* Omega red.
  • Options
    FuneralMistFuneralMist Posts: 106 ★★
    How many units do I need to reach the final milestone..??need the 7* 2-3 gem for Valiant..lol
    Have 7,000/- units
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★

Of course I get the one that needs high sig, that's just my luck *cough Thing cough*

I'm not complaining but what do I even do with this lmao

I’ll trade ya Corvus, omega was my #1 wanted haha
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 896 ★★★★
    Fringer said:

Oh man, you guys are having so much luck! I’m at 74 points on Alpha Route & 40 points in Omega Charge, and I’ve not received any 7* from the crystal openings (not upset, just impressed with everyone else’s luck!)

Same here. 1000 units down and giving up. Getting the 7* shards to open a new 7* ended up being the aim but I duped my 7* Terrax again. I like Terrax but I've only got 13 7* and my previous 7* was a dupe as well. Ah RNG, you are so cruel.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 745 ★★★

• Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,590 ★★★★

From just 4 crystals…
  • Options
    TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Posts: 147

Spent 1500 units (but got 1200 back from milestones so I’m really only out 300 units). Pretty damn pleased with these two mystic 7*s (especially awakening that America Chavez! 😍)
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,984 ★★★★★
    MCOCHazza said:

Of course I get the one that needs high sig, that's just my luck *cough Thing cough*

I'm not complaining but what do I even do with this lmao

I’ll trade ya Corvus, omega was my #1 wanted haha
    He's worse than Groot without awakening and suicides you sure about that? 💀
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 85
    tufo24 said:

Opened 10 Valiants and got 1 6 star and 9 5 stars. What a joke this RNG nonsense is. Saving the rest of my units for 4th of July now.

So famous KABAM RNG,somebody get from 5 crystals another one not even gets from 50 crystals