**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam Miike?

13»

Comments

• Options
    GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,476 Guardian
    edited May 30
    I love that movie
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

What is it with all these disagrees? Miike was a beloved member of the MCOC community, and was one of the longest-serving members of the Kabam team. Seriously, what is there to hate about this guy?

I popped by the subreddit and Twitter (both are toxic cesspools) just to see what people thought in there and everyone’s talking trash about him. This community is kinda trash sometimes
    Yeah it can be as bad as LoL community sometimes
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

This is my headcanon for Miike and Jax's last conversation.

Miike will be missed.

I mean, he did lol.
  • Options
    Badass84Badass84 Posts: 317 ★★★
    bdawg923 said:

bdawg923 said:

Awesome news!

How is this an "Awesome news"?
    Because miike is always rude, talks down to the community he claims to fight for, treats people like **** and lies to our faces. That's why it's awesome news :D
    He was always correct, fair and straight. I guess some people can't handle this.
  • Options
    DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Posts: 214 ★★
    Guys I know lots of you here don’r like Miike eben hate him. But to be fair, he just does his job by standing for Kabam ( who paid him ). He never stand for the community but also never attack anyone personally so he doesn’t deserve that hate! But the thing is he knows that and that’s why he left without even say a goodbye lol 😂
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,476 ★★★★★

Guys I know lots of you here don’r like Miike eben hate him. But to be fair, he just does his job by standing for Kabam ( who paid him ). He never stand for the community but also never attack anyone personally so he doesn’t deserve that hate! But the thing is he knows that and that’s why he left without even say a goodbye lol 😂

He said Goodbye on Twitter....

He helped the community way more than you're saying here. He did a lot for both sides but he's not the CEO or anything like that. As much hate as he gets, especially with pride months, where he's personally attacked the whole entire month, he definitely deserved to give a little back to the community.

Many of the people in the community only like a MOD until they do something that the community doesn't like or is against what that person in the community believes is right. Jax and Miike are/were middle men. I would have loved to see Miike pull a Scarface from Half Baked.
  • Options
    FuskieFuskie Posts: 109
    Miike, as someone who has played this game for over 8 years and has never met you personally this feels like a work friend changing jobs. I have disagreed and agreed with you numerous times over the years on these very forums but always realized no matter what that it was your job to keep everyone here in line and to make sure that everyone treated each other with respect. We as a community will miss you being the Community Manager here for this great game. And wish you nothing but the best in your future endeavors!!
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,683 ★★★★★

@Kabam Jax will miike be participating in livestream tomorrow?

I mean....what?

It's not a coincidence that he isn't working there right before the monthly stream.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 616 ★★★★
    Oh no!.....
    Anyway...
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 946 ★★★
    If more than half of the stream is about this, we’re all leaving immediately.
    Make a separate stream for it.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 946 ★★★
    I could say the same. But want to hear what you have to say.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,353 ★★★★★
    A lot of idiots have seen to come out since this leaving of a good person who done a lot for this community of managing it by keeping it respectful
This discussion has been closed.