**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Bad matchmaking in battlegrounds

Comments

• Options
    Shadowking79Shadowking79 Posts: 93

I'm talking about the 7star shards from the solo objective not gc

You DON'T GET any Solo Event (or Ally) Points for QUITTING a match.
    But if you just stay in the match, even in a loss, you DO GET those loss points.

So funny that so many will just QUIT, after spending their Marks or Energy to find a match, just because it will be quicker that they can turn around and try to get a better match. Over and over.

In the meantime those Marks or Energy are now GONE, with NO POINTS to show for it.

Yet they say, well I need to build points for the Solo Event milestones, lol.
    Why would I quit when I literally said I need the 7star shards from the battlegrounds solo event
  • Options
    GyanemdjerGyanemdjer Posts: 89
    I had very few matches against a deck of similar strength from like plat 1 to diamond 1, it do be like tht you just have to make ur deck better and improve ur skills. Had a losing streak of over 10 multiple times
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,472 Guardian

I'm talking about the 7star shards from the solo objective not gc

You DON'T GET any Solo Event (or Ally) Points for QUITTING a match.
    But if you just stay in the match, even in a loss, you DO GET those loss points.

So funny that so many will just QUIT, after spending their Marks or Energy to find a match, just because it will be quicker that they can turn around and try to get a better match. Over and over.

In the meantime those Marks or Energy are now GONE, with NO POINTS to show for it.

Yet they say, well I need to build points for the Solo Event milestones, lol.
    Why would I quit when I literally said I need the 7star shards from the battlegrounds solo event
    Exactly.
    But there are MANY people up here, some even showing their history, showing they are quitting all the time on those bad matchups.

Maybe not you, but plenty of others are just throwing away these Solo Event Milestone points by quitting.
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 750 ★★★

Yes matchmaking is bad I go in to one and if a see an opponent with 16,000 or above champions I will forfeit because I know I don’t have a chance to win and will repeat until I find an opponent the I do have chance against and the only reason why I’m playing BG is for the magnetron crystals once they are gone I’ll be back to losing on purpose.

You should never forfeit. There are matches I've lost against bigger opponents that have made me realise good or bad matchups, just today I realised that prowler can't be used against scorpion and now I know not to use him against him. It's not just the individual matches, it's about strategy and learning. If I have someone in my deck and find myself not picking them for 5 fights in a row I know to take them out of my deck, it's all a learning experience
    Why would I fight an opponent that I know I don’t have a chance in the underworld of winning against where there’s no consequences of forfeiting to find an opponent that I do have a chance against.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,638 ★★★★★

Yes matchmaking is bad I go in to one and if a see an opponent with 16,000 or above champions I will forfeit because I know I don’t have a chance to win and will repeat until I find an opponent the I do have chance against and the only reason why I’m playing BG is for the magnetron crystals once they are gone I’ll be back to losing on purpose.

You should never forfeit. There are matches I've lost against bigger opponents that have made me realise good or bad matchups, just today I realised that prowler can't be used against scorpion and now I know not to use him against him. It's not just the individual matches, it's about strategy and learning. If I have someone in my deck and find myself not picking them for 5 fights in a row I know to take them out of my deck, it's all a learning experience
    Why would I fight an opponent that I know I don’t have a chance in the underworld of winning against where there’s no consequences of forfeiting to find an opponent that I do have a chance against.
    To not waste your match finding resource...
  • Options

Not a waste if all I need is 1 win to get magnetron crystals or the move up until I can’t anymore.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,472 Guardian

Not a waste if all I need is 1 win to get magnetron crystals or the move up until I can’t anymore.
    So you don’t care about your BG SOLO EVENT points toward those milestones ? (or rank rewards afterwards even if you hit top milestone already).

Or aren’t being a very nice Ally Member, by refusing to contribute potential points toward the similar ALLY EVENT.
  • Options

So you don’t care about your BG SOLO EVENT points toward those milestones ? (or rank rewards afterwards even if you hit top milestone already).

Or aren’t being a very nice Ally Member, by refusing to contribute potential points toward the similar ALLY EVENT.
    Nope don’t care about BG solo event and my alliance is only 5 members and we all don’t care about Battlegrounds in general. I’m only doing it for the magnetron crystals.
  • Options

You are wasting points in the solo event 🤷
    And losing your chance of getting some 7star shard goodies
  • Options

Nope don’t care about BG solo event and my alliance is only 5 members and we all don’t care about Battlegrounds in general. I’m only doing it for the magnetron crystals.
    So what are saying is that you would rather have a crystal that has a chance to get a 6star or a 7star champion when you could grind through the solo event and have a 100 percent chance to get a 7star or a 6star champion ok 👍
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,282 ★★★★★
    🐸🐸 Matchmaking frogs when they see 7r3 enemy decks but also refuses to do act-8 100% and Necro 1 time completion to get those 7r3 in their own deck 🐸🐸
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

🐸🐸 Matchmaking frogs when they see 7r3 enemy decks but also refuses to do act-8 100% and Necro 1 time completion to get those 7r3 in their own deck
    True

• Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 955 ★★★

smdam38 said:

I mean, you can love something and still complain about it. You never had a girlfriend or wife before? Or husband. I’m not being dis-inclusive and not making assumptions.

He complained about almost everything in the game, while not doing any alliance modes, while not getting alliance mode rewards in general even less in special events, and now BGs... You talk about relationships, this is like complaining about a virtual long distance relationship with a timezone difference and a language barrier.
    It sounds like you think Tatania’s not coming.
    I paid postage and everything. Their boats just aren’t that great and Internet is bad there right now so it takes time.

I just have to keep sending money for virtually nothing in return and it’ll all work out.
  • Options

So what are saying is that you would rather have a crystal that has a chance to get a 6star or a 7star champion when you could grind through the solo event and have a 100 percent chance to get a 7star or a 6star champion ok 👍
    Yes because I’m trying to get as far as I can on the higher further faster event and I don’t waste my time grinding in a game mode that I don’t play, heck I stop grinding arena and only do the 1st 2 milestone of the summoner trials because of it’s became boring.

So all this time you spent complaining about the game, to find out you barely play the game...
    I play the game a lot but I don’t play certain game modes outside of events or content in the game and I call out BS when I see is it.
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited July 6

I play the game a lot but I don’t play certain game modes outside of events or content in the game and I call out BS when I see is it.

You're stuck at thronebreaker and used a 6* AG on Goldpool.

Your second strongest champion is a 6* R4 Ascended Redpool.

My friend, you have a lot of learning to do.
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

I just got to TB and I’m working my way up at my own pace because not everyone play a game the same way as others do.

And yeah so I used a 6star AG on Goldpool because the odds of me pulling him again is way lower then me pulling a mutant out of the base or dual Crystal.
  • Options

OldManHop said:

I just got to TB and I’m working my way up at my own pace because not everyone play a game the same way as others do.

And yeah so I used a 6star AG on Goldpool because the odds of me pulling him again is way lower then me pulling a mutant out of the base or dual Crystal.
    That would make sense... If you didn't continually make choices that prevent you from making progress and then complain about not making progress.
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

That would make sense... If you didn't continually make choices that prevent you from making progress and then complain about not making progress.
    My choice on who to used the AG on didn’t prevent me from making progress it was the lack of revives.

And to let you know you and I are 2 different people we see and play the game in different ways.
  • Options

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

My choice on who to used the AG on didn’t prevent me from making progress it was the lack of revives.

And to let you know you and I are 2 different people we see and play the game in different ways.
    I think agon is a bad choice for gold pool and don't blame it on the lack of revive just because you made a bad choice
  • Options
    I can't even with this thread anymore...

Willful ignorance can't be beaten.
  • Options

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

Remember when you complained about getting rank up mats to get TB thru the alternate route?..
    If you were in a decent alliance that does AQ and AW you wouldn't had those problems.
    Sure enjoy the game you want, nothing wrong with that. Problem is when you say things as people ahead of you pay their way and complain about the things you can't get or achieve when you really don't do much.... Farming revives doing EQ and SQ is not "playing a lot" really...
    I was in a decent alliance back before BG ever came out and was kicked because I didn’t lvl and rank champs they told me to. To me that not how an alliance should work.
    The other problem you forgetting that when people/players complain that something is to hard or unfair about content the players that got past that say “we had it way harder or say lower progression players you don’t deserve the resources or even 7stars”

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

I think agon is a bad choice for gold pool and don't blame it on the lack of revive just because you made a bad choice
    I don’t make bad choices on who I want to lvl, rank up and use items on because there no bad choices in this game.

And by the way to all. the Conversation went from about BG bad matchmaking to about me all because all i said I forfeit until I find an opponent that I have a chance of winning over an opponent that I don’t stand a chance against.
  • Options
    edited July 6

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

Remember when you complained about getting rank up mats to get TB thru the alternate route?..
    If you were in a decent alliance that does AQ and AW you wouldn't had those problems.
    Sure enjoy the game you want, nothing wrong with that. Problem is when you say things as people ahead of you pay their way and complain about the things you can't get or achieve when you really don't do much.... Farming revives doing EQ and SQ is not "playing a lot" really...
    I was in a decent alliance back before BG ever came out and was kicked because I didn’t lvl and rank champs they told me to. To me that not how an alliance should work.
    The other problem you forgetting that when people/players complain that something is to hard or unfair about content the players that got past that say “we had it way harder or say lower progression players you don’t deserve the resources or even 7stars”

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

I don’t make bad choices on who I want to lvl, rank up and use items on because there no bad choices in this game.

And by the way to all. the Conversation went from about BG bad matchmaking to about me all because all i said I forfeit until I find an opponent that I have a chance of winning over an opponent that I don’t stand a chance against.
    So you had 1 bad experince with an alliance therefore all alliances are bad?...
    Yes the conversation deviated a bit; but its all related. You don't do much in the game, your progression is subpar, therefore your bad experience in a PvP game mode is justified.
  • Options

This might be the least true thing ever said on this forum.

• Options

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

It's okay to rank up a champion but don't complain when you see them not completely destroying your opponent and losing the fight also you brought the hate to yourself not me
  • Options
    You're bad at the game, and that's okay.
  • Options
    smdam38 said:

OldManHop said:

I can't even with this thread anymore...

Willful ignorance can't be beaten.

Ok 13 year old girl from 2019 “I can’t even”
    I guess old fits your moniker.
    There are threads galore. Like a literal, giant galore full, of threads.

You do realize that you don’t HAVE to tap or click on every single one? It’s a thing, nobody is forcing you to do.
    The Kabaam gods aren’t hiding in your basement threatening you with a 7* Groot.

Yes, battlegrounds is being handled poorly and needs some work.
    BGs have been handled poorly, 20 seasons trying make the matchmaking work for people that don't care much about progression and stay the same for too long. Nothing really has changed or improved for end game players, its about time people are forced to progress or improve their rosters if they want to play the mode.