**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister Sentinel Sideshow Sale Overview [Updated]

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,332 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

CoMinow said:

Bendy said:

I really hope this 48 hr weird timer wasn’t intentional, I didn’t notice it and not many would have lol every communication I received mentioned this event and offer is available till July 5.

They normally are intentional if u missed the rest of ur offers u wont get them again
    Nowhere on the ingame msg does it mention a 48 hour window
    It says the event lasts until July 5th!
    It is the only date given!
    This is false misleading information!
    I don’t care how it was designed. They didn’t tell us that. So they can say whatever they want about how it’s intended to work. They did not inform us of how it was going to work yet again and they only gave us a one single hard date of July 5.

Always misleading and never upfront
    Anyone who thought they’d have until the fifth to get wolverine simply got kicked in the balls by Kabam yet again
    Thats always for the first offer they dont say others because tiered offers every year has been 2 days and never been specified but everyone knows they have 2 days after buying first
    If "everyone knows" why does this thread exist?
    Because like most events people dont read the time limits after purchasing which show on the upper corner after tier 1 it goes from the week to 48 hours if people payed attention to timers
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    I spend my 18,000 units tomorrow once I bank the 300 from the track event. Thrilled to add all these sigs to war machine.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 785 ★★★
    Ok I guess that finished my spending early. Done. At least it saved me money this year.
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 152 ★★
    This should not work that way. We supposed to be happy during July4th. We waited for so long to spend some units/cash and upgrade rosters and right now people are punished somehow. This is not cool. Any official response??
  • Options

How do I do this event? I have 3 days still.
  • Options
    TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 227
    Would be nice to get a response from Kabam on the timer deal. Absolutely should not have been on a timer or at least match it up to the unit store timer. So many people got shafted and now we get mocked with the solo event we can’t even get points for. Terribly designed event
  • Options
    Suros_moonSuros_moon Posts: 465 ★★★
    When are the flash offers scheduled to start? Event only has 3 days left
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    edited July 2

Flash offers are likely the unit cash offers. There aren't any "lightning deals" like Amazon during Black Friday.
  • Options

Flash offers are likely the unit cash offers. There aren't any "lightning deals" like Amazon during Black Friday.

Ah
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 910 ★★★
    This message from Chris makes it seem.like they intended for the 48hr time limit but neglected to tell anybody that was the procedure. It's says it would 'circumvent' the event design. Aka. Tough luck buttercup. That's unfortunate communication wise.
  • Options
    TheycallmeKevinTheycallmeKevin Posts: 8
    Kabam wondering why people hate them. 48 hour timer that isn’t mentioned anywhere. Several people at Kabam need to be fired.
  • Options
    Hades549Hades549 Posts: 2
    Bendy said:

Pikok said:

Wait wait. There were no info that after buying one offer there will be only two days to buy another one. There was info that it is for 7 days. Not two @Kabam Miike ?? I will have enough units after my next arena run. This should be fixed and it should take 7 days

Thats only for first deal once u buy tier 1 theres always 48 hours to buy next
    So u can't buy after 48 hrs?
    Cuz this is happening to me
    I bought the 750 unit deal, but didn't have enough for the 3k, but i will by tom, and I can't see the deals
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,332 ★★★★★
    Hades549 said:

Bendy said:

Pikok said:

Wait wait. There were no info that after buying one offer there will be only two days to buy another one. There was info that it is for 7 days. Not two @Kabam Miike ?? I will have enough units after my next arena run. This should be fixed and it should take 7 days

I bought the 750 unit deal, but didn't have enough for the 3k, but i will by tom, and I can't see the deals
    Basically yeah if u bought the first offer and never bought second in the 48 hours ur pretty much locked out of the offers now since u would have lost it
  • Options
    Hades549Hades549 Posts: 2
    Bendy said:

Hades549 said:

Bendy said:

Pikok said:

Basically yeah if u bought the first offer and never bought second in the 48 hours ur pretty much locked out of the offers now since u would have lost it
    That's messed up if I'd known that, I wldve saved them. How does kabam j forget to mention such a vital point
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 910 ★★★
    edited July 3

Kabam wondering why people hate them. 48 hour timer that isn’t mentioned anywhere. Several people at Kabam need to be fired.

Several people have been fired already. But ya. This sucks. I'm about to get the final deal and I won't be able to. Like this REALLY sucks
  • Options
    Pandingo said:

Several people have been fired already. But ya. This sucks. I'm about to get the final deal and I won't be able to. Like this REALLY sucks
    How do you know?
  • Options

Kabam, we still need points here. Just push the Tier 2 offer again to everyone or even the tier 1. easy fix.
  • Options

Kabam, we still need points here. Just push the Tier 2 offer again to everyone or even the tier 1. easy fix.
    This forum is a ghost town in regards to their actual capable employees. It’s just a space to vent and get ganged up on lol. Easy fix would be release tier 1 to anyone who didn’t buy everything out at reset today since it would align with the actual event end time. Instead, the loyalists and burner accounts will attack and kabam will ignore and count the money they did get (though it could have been far more if not for a poorly communicated flawed design).
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,221 ★★★★
    Situation isn't great, doesn't impact me but here is a solution:

1. Add a sinister store
    This can have a timer, resolves the issue the 48 hour timer is trying to resolve and allows people to access the deals until the end of the event

2. Limits on the items
    Each thing should have a limit of 2 apart from deal 4 and deal 8, this aligns with the intention of the deals

3. Token system
    We are given a token a, that allows us to pick one tier a bundle at the start of the event. Given that you have to buy each deal sequentially and each tier is the same and predetermined value, the remaining tokens should be put into the event milestones.

Let me know if there are any issues I've overlooked but believe this would sort out the problems. In addition, the additional benefit is we could see all the bundles and not get confused about what the items are from the infographic.
  • Options
    It's bad the offers, i only have 3K units. What is so disappointed with them is I'm being paragon spend same units and a cav spend units but no difference in what we are getting. That's why it's very bad.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,529 ★★★★★

It's bad the offers, i only have 3K units. What is so disappointed with them is I'm being paragon spend same units and a cav spend units but no difference in what we are getting. That's why it's very bad.

It haopens everytime there is a "new" progression title... Paragon is not that hard to get now so you get treated similar to lower progressions.
    If it makes you feel any better you were likely to be tied to the same deals as TB anyway.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 825 ★★★★
    People really and desperately want to give Kabam their cash. That's good for the game.
  • Options

People really and desperately want to give Kabam their cash. That's good for the game.

But they’re too incompetent and negligent to take it from us lol. Can only imagine how much revenue they lost out on with their poor design.
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 152 ★★
    Guys. Raise a support ticket. They will help you. Thank you Kabam support!!! But still no response from Kabam is not cool
  • Options

Actually in this case its the unit deals which disappeared early meaning kabam would stand to gain as you lose out on one of the highest yield offers for your units this devaluing your stash. Moreover, a lot of people had originally planned to use the free units from the gold track to round out their inventory and purchase the next offer which the conveniently shortened timer didnt allow if you started day 1. Causes people who otherwise would not have had to spend to have to buy the difference or miss out on every subsequent deal
  • Options
    Pikok said:

Guys. Raise a support ticket. They will help you. Thank you Kabam support!!! But still no response from Kabam is not cool

Have you or anyone done this?