**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Sinister Sentinel Sideshow Sale Overview [Updated]

Comments

• Options
    kiplingkipling Posts: 24
    Actually, it looks like they have the bonus deal backwards.
  • Options
    This is not the bonus deal!
  • Options
    This is! This says until July 5th!
  • Options
    edited June 30

• Options
    They have the wording on the wrong deal if im looking at it correctly!
  • Options
    CyrillFromTulaCyrillFromTula Posts: 46
    edited July 1

Kabam, dropping content on friday. I've made the same mistake with 2d timer. Thought i have time to grind some units for tier 4 deal till friday and then just buy remaining units for cash, but my stupidity and kabam saved my money. Hooray, i guess? Everytime I'm saying to myself "don't push new content on day 1" and here we go again...
  • Options
    Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 667 ★★★
    Once again, the infographics are good. The only mistake is to put the date at the bottom. It should have been put in each tier panel:
    - For the first tier: « Available June 28 - July 5 »
    - For all the others tiers: « Available for 48 hours from the previous tier buy »

And a missing infographic for the Games Arcade 7* crystal champions. ;)
  • Options
    PikokPikok Posts: 145 ★★

So also a mistake in email?? Guys. Just admit there is an error and should be fixed. No reason to defend Kabam. They will fix it and allow players to buy offers for the whole week period. Why not? They don’t want money? Everybody will loose if offers will be available only for two days. It was same last year and it was fixed.
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 128
    I realized there is no guaranteed crystal to choose Onslaught if I buy offers Tier 1 to 4 once after I read the infographics again. The 2023 champion selector is for Tier 8 which I won’t have units to go all the way. Is my understanding correct?
  • Options
    Sunstar19 said:

I realized there is no guaranteed crystal to choose Onslaught if I buy offers Tier 1 to 4 once after I read the infographics again. The 2023 champion selector is for Tier 8 which I won’t have units to go all the way. Is my understanding correct?

That is right.
  • Options
    Sunstar19Sunstar19 Posts: 128
    Thanks, good grief I miss the days when 18k units can get you the champion selector crystal.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,317 Guardian
    edited July 1
    kipling said:

Actually, it looks like they have the bonus deal backwards.

kipling said:

They have the wording on the wrong deal if im looking at it correctly!

RE, the 5 comments of theirs, and 2 infographics, above. About which one has the BONUS.

Nope, I think you’re misunderstanding what the Bonus is.

Bonus items are in the UNIT STORE packs. There are extra items included in them, besides for just the main Units or other normally included things.

The 8 Level pop-up offers are not what contains “Bonus” items, unless you consider all of those in general to be Bonus (offers that are just for this time only)
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,125 ★★★★
    kipling said:

This is! This says until July 5th!

Has anyone ever shown you the "edit" button? It's remarkable how well it works.
  • Options
    Be2Be2 Posts: 1
    Deals are gone, c
    come on i couldn't get the 7.5 k units deal
  • Options
    What happened to the Flash sale for those 3000/7500 unit offers? I thought they lasted until the end of the event?
  • Options
    Newbie1_KenobiNewbie1_Kenobi Posts: 17
    Yes, why do the unit deals disappear within 2-3 days of purchasing the first tier? I got tiers 1-4 but wanted to get more as my unit stash grew this week. Yet they are gone even though they should be here the whole event. Is this intentional? I saw the countdown but thought it might be just the first time through the tiers.
  • Options
    eliasshisheliasshish Posts: 2
    I was going to ask the same question . I just made a purchase in the webstore and then noticed that the game have no more unit offers. why so ? who is going to benefit from this..
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 900 ★★★
    Seriously can we get an answer on the timer? I assumed I'd be fine because I get paid before the end of the event. What's going on here?
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 778 ★★★
    If I cant get the unit offers anymore why don't they just remove the unit deals from the rest of the week too? I'm definitely not buying any of the offers are gone.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,499 ★★★★★

If I cant get the unit offers anymore why don't they just remove the unit deals from the rest of the week too? I'm definitely not buying any of the offers are gone.

...Money and units are not the dame thing?
  • Options
    RaulvallecaSRaulvallecaS Posts: 33
    I've been waiting to get my salary from work and suddenly the offers don't come out because you've decided that it's a good idea that they disappear 48 hours later, so nothing, saving for me and less for the game.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 778 ★★★

...Money and units are not the dame thing?
    No duh
  • Options
    eliasshisheliasshish Posts: 2
    I Think it's a bug. Let's hope it will be corrected .I don't think kabam intentionally wanted us to buy unit with money then not been able to buy offers or fill in the sinister sentinel sideshow event. Luckily for my case I took the first offer but I was abt to buy the second.Others had nothing..
  • Options
    ReaperStrongReaperStrong Posts: 13
    I really hope this 48 hr weird timer wasn’t intentional, I didn’t notice it and not many would have lol every communication I received mentioned this event and offer is available till July 5.

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,302 ★★★★★

I really hope this 48 hr weird timer wasn’t intentional, I didn’t notice it and not many would have lol every communication I received mentioned this event and offer is available till July 5.

They normally are intentional if u missed the rest of ur offers u wont get them again
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 301
    Bendy said:

They normally are intentional if u missed the rest of ur offers u wont get them again
    Nowhere on the ingame msg does it mention a 48 hour window
    It says the event lasts until July 5th!
    It is the only date given!
    This is false misleading information!
    I don’t care how it was designed. They didn’t tell us that. So they can say whatever they want about how it’s intended to work. They did not inform us of how it was going to work yet again and they only gave us a one single hard date of July 5.

Always misleading and never upfront
    Anyone who thought they’d have until the fifth to get wolverine simply got kicked in the balls by Kabam yet again
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,302 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

Bendy said:

I don’t care how it was designed. They didn’t tell us that. So they can say whatever they want about how it’s intended to work. They did not inform us of how it was going to work yet again and they only gave us a one single hard date of July 5.

Anyone who thought they’d have until the fifth to get wolverine simply got kicked in the balls by Kabam yet again
    Thats always for the first offer they dont say others because tiered offers every year has been 2 days and never been specified but everyone knows they have 2 days after buying first
  • Options
    Bendy said:

CoMinow said:

Bendy said:

Thats always for the first offer they dont say others because tiered offers every year has been 2 days and never been specified but everyone knows they have 2 days after buying first
    Everyone knows. lol. Yeah for sure everyone knows that.