What’s happening with AI?

Comments

• WayWorn2525WayWorn2525 Member Posts: 951 ★★★

On blocking... since the hot fix I'm having the hardest time executing a parry and defenders are hitting through blocks with light and mediums.

Couldn't agree more!!!!! Just had KB get smashed through by mediocre iron pathetic.
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,061 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

What is this?
    Kabam and defenders asked people for "video proof where? Lol lol"
    Now from months there are proof, the defenders have shifted from, "it's hard to fix, yup yup"

Hard to fix for 8+ months? Crazy times.

AI from last 2 months have learnt a new thing of casually walking towards us, just simple walk, if you try to attack it will perry, if you try to dash in it will light punch you, if you try to dash back, it WALK towards you, won't dash into you as it KNOWS you will use parry in response.

Skynet is taking over the world, or is it Ultron?

They are adapting to our environment, our strategies, soon they will be able to outsmart us, out think us

We better get ready
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★
    jdschw said:

The one that has really stuck out to me is the reaction time after specials and heavies. For example, I used to be able to punish Wiccan after his SP1. No longer, it seems! Purgatory is another very repeatable example. Try to punish her SP2, and you'll discover that she can react (dex, block, intercept, take your pick) while the SP2 beam is still coming out of her chest! At least, it's very repeatable on my phone (samsung galaxy s20).

And I have had many examples of defenders throwing a heavy and then magically dexing out of my medium attack when I attempt to punish them. Sometimes the dex occurs after my character model is actually in contact with theirs.

Same here buddy! Try to punish their special or heavy now is a big unfair risk
  • Dhoni_is_life26Dhoni_is_life26 Member Posts: 18

This is literally killing the game, especially the response time of AI has reduced very much. In an important War, or in any of the quests, or Bgs, it's very crucial as most of the players are trying to One Shot the defender, but It seems as if Kabam wants the attackers to diee and then the players should spend units/resources to get revives and stuffs to win the fights. Dafaqqq

I suppose there is nothing we call “recovery time” here, from my observation, it looks like the AI is able to skip the frame rate and this is an unfair advantage
    Totally, I've been here from almost 2018-19 and I'm not much into posting on Forums, but this issue totally shucks, even last night while playing a Hit Monkey after successfully dexing his Sp1, I tried to go punish him and he ****' parried me thrice in his his sp1 in a single fight, I was lucky he didn't complete his 5 hit combo until the last sp1, and goneeee. Same happened in a AW and got 1 death at the start of the season, Dafaqq.
  • BigTuna_2054BigTuna_2054 Member Posts: 85 ★★
    Just got parried by Sasquatch in battlegrounds during the last hit of my 5 hit combo using Human Torch.
  • ForevernarwhalsForevernarwhals Member Posts: 22
    jdschw said:

The one that has really stuck out to me is the reaction time after specials and heavies. For example, I used to be able to punish Wiccan after his SP1. No longer, it seems! Purgatory is another very repeatable example. Try to punish her SP2, and you'll discover that she can react (dex, block, intercept, take your pick) while the SP2 beam is still coming out of her chest! At least, it's very repeatable on my phone (samsung galaxy s20).

And I have had many examples of defenders throwing a heavy and then magically dexing out of my medium attack when I attempt to punish them. Sometimes the dex occurs after my character model is actually in contact with theirs.

This this this!! It's sooo annoying when this happens!! It has been happening a lot too!!
  • DarkNightRiseDarkNightRise Member Posts: 326 ★★★

This is literally killing the game, especially the response time of AI has reduced very much. In an important War, or in any of the quests, or Bgs, it's very crucial as most of the players are trying to One Shot the defender, but It seems as if Kabam wants the attackers to diee and then the players should spend units/resources to get revives and stuffs to win the fights. Dafaqqq

I suppose there is nothing we call “recovery time” here, from my observation, it looks like the AI is able to skip the frame rate and this is an unfair advantage
    Totally, I've been here from almost 2018-19 and I'm not much into posting on Forums, but this issue totally shucks, even last night while playing a Hit Monkey after successfully dexing his Sp1, I tried to go punish him and he ****' parried me thrice in his his sp1 in a single fight, I was lucky he didn't complete his 5 hit combo until the last sp1, and goneeee. Same happened in a AW and got 1 death at the start of the season, Dafaqq.
    Yeah try to punish their special or heavy now is a RISK
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    I was wondering what happened, I got light intercepted in AQ twice and special intercepted in the same fight on REACTION.
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★

Just got parried by Sasquatch in battlegrounds during the last hit of my 5 hit combo using Human Torch.

Had a similar issue in Incursions where I was mid combo and was suddenly being blocked, so it makes sense that in bg if the same thing happened you'd get parried.