AQ Comp Update

Comments

• WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 484 ★★★

Got mine, but also been hit with the same bug I've had for months where I can't claim the damn thing straight away 🙄

It's also not in the stash at all rn
  • PaulomotaPaulomota Member Posts: 21
    edited September 23
    Same over here.

Update: after a 10 minutes, let me reclaim.
  • Viper198787Viper198787 Member Posts: 590 ★★★★
    This is pretty poor compensation honestly. Not at all what we should’ve gotten based on our AQ ranking.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,094 ★★★★★

I really miss Jax and Mike. They used to give a lot more frequent updates about what is actually going on with certain stuff.

This is not the CMs fault, they can't update you on info they don't have, this is 100% on the devs
    It’s almost like part of the CM’s job is to seek information and not just pass it along.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Why 32 tickets….?

I paid 180 tickets for the bugged week & then we got the 1/2 discount of 90 tickets to run again the week after.

I was expecting 180 tickets to be reimbursed with the matching prior ranked rewards…. 🤨

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,422 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I really miss Jax and Mike. They used to give a lot more frequent updates about what is actually going on with certain stuff.

This is not the CMs fault, they can't update you on info they don't have, this is 100% on the devs
    It’s almost like part of the CM’s job is to seek information and not just pass it along.
    How many times can you ask "are we there yet?" Before the driver threatens to kick you out of the car?

Why 32 tickets….?

I paid 180 tickets for the bugged week & then we got the 1/2 discount of 90 tickets to run again the week after.

I was expecting 180 tickets to be reimbursed with the matching prior ranked rewards…. 🤨

They already refunded the 180/360....
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★★
    edited September 23

Why 32 tickets….?

Why would there be 180 tickets? This was to make up for the missed week of AQ as a result of moving raids a week. You're not earning 180 tickets in a week of AQ. The 180 tickets from the bugged week of raids were reimbursed weeks ago.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Member Posts: 504 ★★★
    So we’re not getting t6 or 7* for compensation of a bugged raid week?
  • StoneyThePoneyStoneyThePoney Member Posts: 57
    Weren't we supposed to get the 3 raid chests?
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Member Posts: 835 ★★★★
    mine just came in. Not sure why I was expecting chests too

Did your alliance do raids in the week that they worked? If so, then no.
    My alliance mates didn’t get the raid chest rewards for the raid costing 180 tickets or the end of week rewards.

So it seems we have end of week rewards - but 5% t5cc isn’t right at our level. I think there’s a genuine mistake going on.
  • StoneyThePoneyStoneyThePoney Member Posts: 57
    edited September 23
    MavRCK_ said:

My alliance mates didn’t get the raid chest rewards for the raid costing 180 tickets or the end of week rewards.

So it seems we have end of week rewards - but 5% t5cc isn’t right at our level. I think there’s a genuine mistake going on.

Was your alliance able to get into raids in the round that didn't crash? If so, no one will be getting raid chests. That comp is for players that couldn't enlist in raids on the second go.

Did your alliance do raids in the week that they worked? If so, then no.
    According to this, everyone should be getting the raid chests, my alliance was signed up for the raid that was canceled and thusly missed out on the three chests.

It clearly states that it is only for alliances that couldn't do raids. He refers to the raid chests in the context of alliances that couldn't do raids receiving raid rewards.
  • ezgoingezgoing Member Posts: 283 ★★
    Just got this particular comp too. That should settle the original week of bugged raids which led to Raid/AQ being cancelled totally. Looks like Kabam tried to tailor the comp to what alliances got previously - i saw some got raid tix. Whether that is correct for a specific ally, whether kabam needs to give more for being so late, i am not sure Kabam will consider these additional “appeals”.

Then we have the next set of comp appeals which Kabam have yet to confirm. Following the cancelled Raid/AQ week, which some allies got into Raid, others somehow failed to enlist due to another Kabam bug, Kabam has already fully compensated the latter allies which failed to enlist. They got full raid rewards - 3 raid chests, etc without spending a single tix/effort. The alliances that did enlist into raid, paid 180 tix and spent effort to take on Raids got nothing, which cannot be fair. We are just asking for our 180 tix back, that’s all. Can someone from Kabam confirm this is in the works?

MavRCK_ said:

Was your alliance able to get into raids in the round that didn't crash? If so, no one will be getting raid chests. That comp is for players that couldn't enlist in raids on the second go.
    Thank you for this.

I explained to my alliance, that we just received the glory missed for that first week’s raid. The second week’s raid was free as compensation.

The confusion by many was that they would be receiving chests / t6 for compensation that first week’s raid.

At this point I got no idea what I got and what I was supposed to get or if I am gonna get it....

That's a pretty good summary of where we are.

At this point I got no idea what I got and what I was supposed to get or if I am gonna get it....

Yeah except according to discord its all fixed and proper has been sent
  • Repto23Repto23 Member Posts: 786 ★★★
    So basically we just will never get the compensation from this? The next raid cycle is already starting and it’s with new bosses/champ pool and that will most likely be bugged as well. 😮‍💨

Yeah except according to discord its all fixed and proper has been sent
    Reminds me of the old saying. "If something happens in discord, but never on the forums, did it actually happen?"

Why 32 tickets….?

Why would there be 180 tickets? This was to make up for the missed week of AQ as a result of moving raids a week. You're not earning 180 tickets in a week of AQ. The 180 tickets from the bugged week of raids were reimbursed weeks ago.

People who couldn’t join still got to keep 180 tickets but got the rewards as comp where as people who could join lost the tickets.

In simple terms by being unable to join you have gained a material benefit of 1,440units which is the cost to get those raid tickets back (180 x 8 units)

They have failed to address this which is just ridiculous, given is the 10 year anniversary period.

We also need to stop referring to this as compensation, we are not being compensated for the inconvenience. We have waited 3 weeks to be given fewer rewards then if we had actually completed the AQ week ourselves normally.

I think I've got at least half a dozen or so comments out there (including in this post) stating that Kabam needs to rectify the issue that there are players that got raid rewards for free and players that had to pay. The players that got it for free gained a significant advantage. Kabam needs to find a way to fix that. But that doesn't change the fact that they have yet to say they are going to fix it and no one should've been expecting them to.
    Kabam needs to find a way to charge players 180 tickets for the raid comp they just got, or return 180 tickets to the players that had to pay for those rewards. But rather than address this they have only been ignoring it.

They have dropped the ball on this issue at every step and in nearly every detail since the day raids were taken down. There is no denying that.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 334 ★★

Why 32 tickets….?

People who couldn’t join still got to keep 180 tickets but got the rewards as comp where as people who could join lost the tickets.

In simple terms by being unable to join you have gained a material benefit of 1,440units which is the cost to get those raid tickets back (180 x 8 units)

They have failed to address this which is just ridiculous, given is the 10 year anniversary period.

We also need to stop referring to this as compensation, we are not being compensated for the inconvenience. We have waited 3 weeks to be given fewer rewards then if we had actually completed the AQ week ourselves normally.

I think I've got at least half a dozen or so comments out there (including in this post) stating that Kabam needs to rectify the issue that there are players that got raid rewards for free and players that had to pay. The players that got it for free gained a significant advantage. Kabam needs to find a way to fix that. But that doesn't change the fact that they have yet to say they are going to fix it and no one should've been expecting them to.
    Kabam needs to find a way to charge players 180 tickets for the raid comp they just got, or return 180 tickets to the players that had to pay for those rewards. But rather than address this they have only been ignoring it.

They have dropped the ball on this issue at every step and in nearly every detail since the day raids were taken down. There is no denying that.

This was the point I brought up an eternity ago. Only you and a few others seemed to support this, and I think without the large number of complaints, Kabam felt like they could just easily ignore it. Again, happy those alliances got the Raid rewards bc they couldn’t join the Raids as Kabam bugged the enlistment for them. It’s great they got all the benefits without spending a minute of their time or a single resource buying tickets to enter the Raids. But Kabam missed an opportunity to show they care about the rest of the players when they didn’t make that Raid week free to begin with, or just refunded all alliances their spent Raids tickets. I’m not sure they understand the principle of “Goodwill” in business and this situation has undoubtedly left a bad taste in many players’ mouths. It’s all about the bottom line for them. We’ll see how it all plays out and if these series of screwups will affect how much players are going to spend as Kabam has demonstrated how little they care for the players. I certainly am done spending on this game because of it.
  • ezgoingezgoing Member Posts: 283 ★★
    So we will keep posting here until Kabam gives an official confirmation on the handling of the 180 raid tix for the raid that we did complete. It’s not difficult for Kabam to refund the tix considering they had experience / scripts to do so from the original bugged raid that people paid 180/360 raid tix for.
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Member Posts: 2,053 ★★★★★
    At the end of the day… I know we didn’t play AQ for a week but I don’t feel compensated for the frustration and confusion this all caused
  • Hawkt1Hawkt1 Member Posts: 229
    Ivezstill not got thw chests