No rewards for side quest extra mission

Comments

• DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    Anyone got a mod tag? All I show is Jax, Miike, Loto, Vydious, Lyra, Ahab, Wolf and someone else who’s long gone.

May want to see if @Dorky @DorkLessons is available

Dr. Zola
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Anyone got a mod tag? All I show is Jax, Miike, Loto, Vydious, Lyra, Ahab, Wolf and someone else who’s long gone.

Dr. Zola

@KabamDORK is all I can find to come up, can’t do Rex
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,026 ★★★★★

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/375261/september-side-quest-ludum-maximus/p1

You guys might want to read. There are no week 5 specials objectives and the last quest lasts for 2 weeks. The only rewards this week are the regular path rewards.

Then why add a special extra side quest alongside the regular side quest if there are literally 0 rewards for that? What's the point?
    Looks like for nothing more than to gain a garbage title.
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 413 ★★
    edited October 2
    I'm pretty sure it's literally mentioned in the side quest post itself that it's just there so we can fight the new champion and does not give any rewards?

Edit: Nvm just checked and there's nothing there. I have no clue why I thought there was something like that.
    ShuGokis said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

When he responds, he may want to look into updating the mod tags. I can’t even find Pinwheel or Crashed as a forums handle.

Dr. Zola
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★
    DrZola said:

ShuGokis said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

When he responds, he may want to look into updating the mod tags. I can’t even find Pinwheel or Crashed as a forums handle.

Dr. Zola
    Yeah something needs doing about the tags as it’s all just old employees that come up.
    Jarvisrei said:

I'm pretty sure it's literally mentioned in the side quest post itself that it's just there so we can fight the new champion and does not give any rewards?

See my post above. Potential rewards show shards & Mysterium.

Dr. Zola
    DrZola said:

ShuGokis said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    For some reason, if you put quotation marks on either side of the name it'll work. After the @, "Kabam Pinwheel".

@Kabam Pinwheel any insight on this new and useless quest?
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 356 ★★
    DrZola said:

ShuGokis said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    I’m not sure where this item is on the long list of issues that require attention. It is annoying though. Not that there’s been a swift response lately by the team especially @KabamDORK

DrZola said:

ShuGokis said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola
    For some reason, if you put quotation marks on either side of the name it'll work. After the @, "Kabam Pinwheel".

That’s helpful. Not sure why it’s changed, but it does seem to work. Thanks!

Dr. Zola
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,811 ★★★★★
    I have been doing these on Fridays anyways, when we actually can get it done in one sitting.

All because of one reason;
    The TRASH idea from that guy who decided to distribute entry keys twice a week for more engagement.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,811 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

ShuGokis said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Dr. Zola

That’s helpful. Not sure why it’s changed, but it does seem to work. Thanks!

Dr. Zola
    Kabamdork is a single word, just putting it out for anyone who didn't know.
  • Isofreak00Isofreak00 Member Posts: 16
    Same issue
  • Isofreak00Isofreak00 Member Posts: 16

• BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,593 ★★★★★
    Something is not right...
    Why would they give you 2 coins to open a path on a map that has only 1 path?!
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    Looks like I'm not gonna be wasting the currency if it doesn't give any rewards lol
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,551 ★★★★
    Ainy said:

Looks like I'm not gonna be wasting the currency if it doesn't give any rewards lol

There's no currency to be wasted besides that useless shattered coin and our time (maybe energy?)
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,593 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

The only explanation I can come up with is that they intended the final week to be a single fight for a title only.

Then the remaining coins could be used to run Week 4 paths again.

But…why do that? And why show path rewards for Week 5?

I’m guessing this is another untested content release.

Dr. Zola
    There is a title reward?.. I don't even see that lol
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,382 ★★★★
  • AzenstarAzenstar Member Posts: 71
    They like to over.complicate things...

DrZola said:

The only explanation I can come up with is that they intended the final week to be a single fight for a title only.

Dr. Zola
    It pops up when you finish it, but yes, literally nothing shows that a title is available. And it isn't even a good one.

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Looks like I got a new title for beating Nefaria (Imperator).

Dr. Zola
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 907 ★★★★
    If it was simply for “practice with the new boss”, why would it cost coins? I feel like I wasted it now and will miss out on path rewards from the other side quest.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,252 ★★★★★
    When I'm in a over complicating things competition and my opponent is a kabam dev.

Too lazy to make it a meme so typed it out.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola
    Looks like I got a new title for beating Nefaria (Imperator).

Dr. Zola
    Guess ill just play week 4 for mysterium