No rewards for side quest extra mission

Comments

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    Was there any AG’s as rewards for this past months Side EQ? I don’t remember seeing any.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Member Posts: 46
    edited October 2
    Gotta say it’s disappointing they’d even add an additional quest option like this. As awful as Kabam has been lately why on earth would you do something like this that is guaranteed to piss off your players. You would think with how frustrating the last several weeks have been with major bugs Kabam would want to build some goodwill back.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,928 ★★★★★
    Unyonface said:

Was there any AG’s as rewards for this past months Side EQ? I don’t remember seeing any.

It was in the event that gives the gold coins for the SQ
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 688 ★★★

Hey folks, there is a reward for defeating Count Nefaria - you get the "Imperator" Title for winning the fight, which is present in the post-fight Victory screen.

Entering the Week 5 Side Quest to fight him requires a different Coin than weeks 1 - 4, so you could still use your other coins to grab Mysterium from the Week 4 Quest if you choose to.
    This is why Week 4 is running for 2 weeks instead of 1.

Week 5 is just a quick epilogue fight using the coin from the end of the solo event.

As for the display rewards on the varying Week 5 difficulties, that's a visual error that isn't supposed to be there and will be removed.

Seriously?,..do better guys.
    With all this jargon it sounds like a confusing way to say,..”let’s end this series of side quests with a whimper “
    And tbh it’s not your response that’s confusing,..it’s this end to a side quest that is,..which imo is a fail.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,664 ★★★★★
    Joker1976 said:

Hey folks, there is a reward for defeating Count Nefaria - you get the "Imperator" Title for winning the fight, which is present in the post-fight Victory screen.

Entering the Week 5 Side Quest to fight him requires a different Coin than weeks 1 - 4, so you could still use your other coins to grab Mysterium from the Week 4 Quest if you choose to.

Week 5 is just a quick epilogue fight using the coin from the end of the solo event.

As for the display rewards on the varying Week 5 difficulties, that's a visual error that isn't supposed to be there and will be removed.

With all this jargon it sounds like a confusing way to say,..”let’s end this series of side quests with a whimper “
    And tbh it’s not your response that’s confusing,..it’s this end to a side quest that is,..which imo is a fail.
    But then next time they make it difficult and yall will complain anyways. They can't win no matter what they do.
  • Drago_von_DragoDrago_von_Drago Member Posts: 802 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Joker1976 said:

But then next time they make it difficult and yall will complain anyways. They can't win no matter what they do.
    Difficult with worthwhile rewards is way better than easy with a useless title and misleading graphics implying actual rewards.

They certainly can win, but this isn’t the way to do it.
    Buttehrs said:

Joker1976 said:

By all means,..make it more difficult my bro.
    Make it interesting my brother,..but by all means don’t end it with disconnect confusion and without an orgasm ,..whoops sorry did i day that?
    What is an event my bro without a climax??

Buttehrs said:

Joker1976 said:

Difficult with worthwhile rewards is way better than easy with a useless title and misleading graphics implying actual rewards.

They certainly can win, but this isn’t the way to do it.
    There are people that like titles though.
    Joker1976 said:

Buttehrs said:

Joker1976 said:

Make it interesting my brother,..but by all means don’t end it with disconnect confusion and without an orgasm ,..whoops sorry did i day that?
    Not every event has to have a massive climax.
    edited October 3
    Buttehrs said:

Joker1976 said:

Buttehrs said:

Joker1976 said:

And most are not asking for a
    “Massive climax”
    But in this example,..of this certain side quest there was no climax.
    And i’m sorry but that kind of garbage turns people off the game….along with the confusion surrounding it, ..that’s just my Opinion but peace ✌️
  • tmnt45tmnt45 Member Posts: 68 ★★
    when the questions get tough the community managers get going and dissapear lol. this company is a joke and there killing the game
    Joker1976 said:

Buttehrs said:

Joker1976 said:

Buttehrs said:

Joker1976 said:

And most are not asking for a
    “Massive climax”
    But in this example,..of this certain side quest there was no climax.
    And i’m sorry but that kind of garbage turns people off the game….along with the confusion surrounding it, ..that’s just my Opinion but peace ✌️
    K. There's other games for you out there then I'm sure.
  • TikkaMasalaTikkaMasala Member Posts: 356 ★★

What an absolute crock
  • JohnnooooooJohnnoooooo Member Posts: 162 ★★★
    edited October 3
    This month's been, meh, at best.. although I pulled back to back 7 star onslaught, both within 2 days, so I'm pretty happy with the game, all is forgiven
  • zuffyzuffy Member Posts: 2,231 ★★★★★
    So I waited a week for nothing? 😂
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★
    edited October 3
    zuffy said:

So I waited a week for nothing? 😂

Here I was hoping for some titan shards or at least 5k 7* shards , only to get trolled by a fake potential rewards and receive a common title two times 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • Tempest_024Tempest_024 Member Posts: 108
    This week 5 is a waste of time for both Kabam and the players. Completely unnecessary. I thought we were headed more toward simplicity?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,593 ★★★★★
    edited October 3

This week 5 is a waste of time for both Kabam and the players. Completely unnecessary. I thought we were headed more toward simplicity?

It doesn't get any more simple than gettung nothing... 😂
    I think week 5 should have been progression based...
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 437 ★★★
    Valiants get five stupid titles, paragons get four stupid titles…
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    edited October 3
    Squidopus said:

Seems like Auto-ORANGE Mod Text is missing again (unless just on my system ?)

The text is orange as usual on my end, so not sure why it isn’t working for you.
    @Squidopus , @MethodMan69

Still not auto-orange for me tonight, but there is something else that I’m not sure whether it was also like this earlier today as well or not.

Currently for me, ALL of the newer Color-Scheme for Mods/Admin/Community are back to how they were before all the “colorful” changes.
    (See below, current screenshot).
    Could be why the Auto-Orange comment text is not showing for me, since I also have the other color stuff reverted back as well (?)

Is yours like this too as of today (as in pic) ? or do you still have the recent new colorful changes ?

and commentor line within thread (realizing Methodman pic on prior page of this must be on Mobile browser mode, mine is Full Browser mode has these extra stuff on each comment)

edited October 3

Squidopus said:

The text is orange as usual on my end, so not sure why it isn’t working for you.

Still not auto-orange for me tonight, but there is something else that I’m not sure whether it was also like this earlier today as well or not.

Currently for me, ALL of the newer Color-Scheme for Mods/Admin/Community are back to how they were before all the “colorful” changes.
    Could be why the Auto-Orange comment text is not showing for me, since I also have the other color stuff reverted back as well (?)

Is yours like this too as of today (as in pic) ? or do you still have the recent new colorful changes ?

and commentor line within thread (realizing Methodman pic on prior page of this must be on Mobile browser mode, mine is Full Browser mode has these extra stuff on each comment)

No they working fine too.

I had the issue with the orange text , a few days ago with an osauro post, but today it was normal

I guess that's just a random glitch

• SquidopusSquidopus Member Posts: 312 ★★★

Squidopus said:

Mine also looks as it has since the last change to the UI, exactly like Methodman69’s picture.
    😀
    (logging out of Forums, then logging back in, fixed this. Orange Mod comments and new colors again)
    (so maybe my time limit # of days being continually logged in had expired, but failed to automatically log me out like it normally would periodically. And that affected my viewing of forum for some reason ?)
    @mt386768
    See page 3 here for Kabam response (you’ll have to translate into your language).
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    Dorky said:

DrZola said:

Anyone got a mod tag? All I show is Jax, Miike, Loto, Vydious, Lyra, Ahab, Wolf and someone else who’s long gone.

May want to see if @Dorky @DorkLessons is available

Dr. Zola

Don't do me, I'm not a kabam guy. Just FYI.
    Haha sorry! But I bet you get that a fair bit…

Dr. Zola