No rewards for side quest extra mission

12346»

Comments

• Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    Compensation please
  • DarthVadidDarthVadid Member Posts: 408 ★★★
    By far the dumbest side quest of Kabam history. Who ever made this just mailed it in. Embarrassing to say the least. It’s so funny how Kabam hit grand slams then don’t even show up to the at bat. I have never seen the level of inconsistency and incompetence in my life. I feel bad for the workers who care about the game and perform so well like the character designers.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,026 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Only compensation I really want is (1) no more staggered twice-a-week SQ entry formats and (2) no more relying on visual error crutch to excuse poor attention to detail.

Dr. Zola

The twice-a-week entry has definitely already gotten old. If they want to split things up to be once per week, that's fine. I'd prefer to do it all on the first day, but beggars can't be choosers. The current setup is just unnecessarily annoying.
  • DorkyDorky Member Posts: 346
    DrZola said:

Dorky said:

DrZola said:

Anyone got a mod tag? All I show is Jax, Miike, Loto, Vydious, Lyra, Ahab, Wolf and someone else who’s long gone.

May want to see if @Dorky @DorkLessons is available

Dr. Zola

Don't do me, I'm not a kabam guy. Just FYI.
    Haha sorry! But I bet you get that a fair bit…

Dr. Zola

I did in game global chat for a while until they knew I wasn't kabam lol.
  • PgeorgePgeorge Member Posts: 26
    This final week was a joke, as is the global events. I have very little interest in BGs this season since I have to rely on the community for my rewards. If kabaam keeps trending this way it may be time to find a new hobby
  • BosleyBosley Member Posts: 282 ★★★
    So Stupid KABAM. No one wants more titles or profile pics as rewards.......