No rewards for side quest extra mission

Comments

• tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 124
    Ainy said:

Looks like I'm not gonna be wasting the currency if it doesn't give any rewards lol

All weeks (1-4) cost Sestertius coins, week 5 does not cost anything to enter but path costs Shattered Sestertius , so it does not waste any entry for first 4 weeks
  • MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★
    tnair2015 said:

Ainy said:

Looks like I'm not gonna be wasting the currency if it doesn't give any rewards lol

All weeks (1-4) cost Sestertius coins, week 5 does not cost anything to enter but path costs Shattered Sestertius , so it does not waste any entry for first 4 weeks
    There's potential rewards when you choose a threat level , why would anyone want to waste time to get nothing
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 124

tnair2015 said:

Ainy said:

There's potential rewards when you choose a threat level , why would anyone want to waste time to get nothing
    True. lol
  • BlackTuranBlackTuran Member Posts: 907 ★★★★

If it was simply for “practice with the new boss”, why would it cost coins? I feel like I wasted it now and will miss out on path rewards from the other side quest.

Oh, disregard this, looks like the coin you use is different than the one you use normally
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,966 ★★★★★
    D_Ace_71 said:

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Something is not right...
    Why would they give you 2 coins to open a path on a map that has only 1 path?!

The only explanation I can come up with is that they intended the final week to be a single fight for a title only.

Then the remaining coins could be used to run Week 4 paths again.

But…why do that? And why show path rewards for Week 5?

I’m guessing this is another untested content release.

Dr. Zola
    There is a title reward?.. I don't even see that lol
    Looks like I got a new title for beating Nefaria (Imperator).

Dr. Zola
    I can’t resist….
    Given the potential missing rewards, shouldn’t that be “Imperator’s New Clothes”? ;)
    That’s terrific!🤣

Dr. Zola
  • TheRealTruthSonTheRealTruthSon Member Posts: 5
    I don’t need compensation. Keep your lvl1 revives and solo crystal shards. I just want to know why they thought this was a good idea? Nowhere else in the game do you get nothing after completing a quest. Even practice runs in RoL gives you health potions Lol
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,598 ★★★★★
    I m starting to think that there s only one janitor in the whole company running the game.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,593 ★★★★★
    What that heck is that path going up to the exit for? Rofl
  • Shamanriver77Shamanriver77 Member Posts: 95
    Yeah I've just done the same with no rewards. What gives
  • X_TargaryenX_Targaryen Member Posts: 20
    Someone at Kabam thinks they needed to do an April fools quest in October because they're bored?
    Steam97 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/375261/september-side-quest-ludum-maximus/p1

You guys might want to read. There are no week 5 specials objectives and the last quest lasts for 2 weeks. The only rewards this week are the regular path rewards.

Then why add a special extra side quest alongside the regular side quest if there are literally 0 rewards for that? What's the point?
    The point is to confuse people and make them waste their time lol
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,598 ★★★★★

Someone at Kabam thinks they needed to do an April fools quest in October because they're bored?

Steam97 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/375261/september-side-quest-ludum-maximus/p1

You guys might want to read. There are no week 5 specials objectives and the last quest lasts for 2 weeks. The only rewards this week are the regular path rewards.

Then why add a special extra side quest alongside the regular side quest if there are literally 0 rewards for that? What's the point?
    The point is to confuse people and make them waste their time lol
    If they re bored, they should start fixing the bugs and AI instead.
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Member Posts: 151
    DrZola said:

D_Ace_71 said:

DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Something is not right...
    Why would they give you 2 coins to open a path on a map that has only 1 path?!

The only explanation I can come up with is that they intended the final week to be a single fight for a title only.

Then the remaining coins could be used to run Week 4 paths again.

But…why do that? And why show path rewards for Week 5?

I’m guessing this is another untested content release.

Dr. Zola
    There is a title reward?.. I don't even see that lol
    Looks like I got a new title for beating Nefaria (Imperator).

Dr. Zola
    I can’t resist….
    Given the potential missing rewards, shouldn’t that be “Imperator’s New Clothes”? ;)
    That’s terrific!🤣

Dr. Zola
    :) Thank you!
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,486 ★★★★
    Kabam has been screwing up extra the last month .
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

It's pretty crazy that no mods have been online on the forums in 3 hours or longer with the start of a new BG season and realm event. You'd think today would be a day to have a reasonable presence here.

Theres nothing which shocks me anymore unfortunately. They promised a higher Forums presence but yeah, I miss Jax and Miike big time
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,026 ★★★★★

It's pretty crazy that no mods have been online on the forums in 3 hours or longer with the start of a new BG season and realm event. You'd think today would be a day to have a reasonable presence here.

Theres nothing which shocks me anymore unfortunately. They promised a higher Forums presence but yeah, I miss Jax and Miike big time
    To be fair to them, they have improved drastically over the last week or 2. They're not Miike or Jax level yet, but have made significant strides.
    But a launch day is not the day to start working backwards.
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Member Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★

To be fair to them, they have improved drastically over the last week or 2. They're not Miike or Jax level yet, but have made significant strides.
    But a launch day is not the day to start working backwards.
    That’s true in all manners. I was too harsh but nonetheless they should jump in now
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    edited October 2

Ainy said:

There's no currency to be wasted besides that useless shattered coin and our time (maybe energy?)
    My bad, I thought you had to use the Sestertius coin that is used for regular SQ, didn't notice it was a different one
  • AinyAiny Member Posts: 258 ★★★
    tnair2015 said:

Ainy said:

Yeah, I thought it was the same coin, didn't notice it was different 😅
  • WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Member Posts: 509 ★★★
    Wait, yall are joking right? This quest gives zero rewards??

That's literally beyond stupid 🤣 what a waste of te and Kabams time even putting this I game 🤦‍♂️
  • DkaptainDkaptain Member Posts: 10
    I guess no rewards from the quest this week..
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,593 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Perhaps another question that could be answered in conjunction with this thread: are the forums still a viable place to visit for issues, information and redress?

Sure, we are all on here pointing out the obvious issues with the SQ—but where’s anyone from Kabam?

Dr. Zola

Beats discord for sure, which seems to be an annex of global.
  • UnyonfaceUnyonface Member Posts: 596 ★★★
    No point in doing this weeks then….
  • Maestro1713Maestro1713 Member Posts: 129
    What a cluster. ...... where is our response from @kabam?
    edited October 2
    Unyonface said:

No point in doing this weeks then….

They say the potential rewards are 7* shards and misterium but the actual reward is a imperator common title 🤣🤣🤣 kabam got jokes

Hey folks, there is a reward for defeating Count Nefaria - you get the "Imperator" Title for winning the fight, which is present in the post-fight Victory screen.

Entering the Week 5 Side Quest to fight him requires a different Coin than weeks 1 - 4, so you could still use your other coins to grab Mysterium from the Week 4 Quest if you choose to.
    This is why Week 4 is running for 2 weeks instead of 1.

Week 5 is just a quick epilogue fight using the coin from the end of the solo event.

As for the display rewards on the varying Week 5 difficulties, that's a visual error that isn't supposed to be there and will be removed.

lol