No rewards for side quest extra mission

Comments

• SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,598 ★★★★★

Hey folks, there is a reward for defeating Count Nefaria - you get the "Imperator" Title for winning the fight, which is present in the post-fight Victory screen.

Entering the Week 5 Side Quest to fight him requires a different Coin than weeks 1 - 4, so you could still use your other coins to grab Mysterium from the Week 4 Quest if you choose to.
    This is why Week 4 is running for 2 weeks instead of 1.

Week 5 is just a quick epilogue fight using the coin from the end of the solo event.

As for the display rewards on the varying Week 5 difficulties, that's a visual error that isn't supposed to be there and will be removed.

Why would we need 2 coins to get a title? Seems like a pretty significant waste all around, both on the development side and on the use of our time side.
    Yeah! Just let us use our Units to get the titles instead!! (Just jk)
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    edited October 2
    Seems like Auto-ORANGE Mod Text is missing again (unless just on my system ?)
    (manually painting it in below to make sure people see it)

Hey folks, there is a reward for defeating Count Nefaria - you get the "Imperator" Title for winning the fight, which is present in the post-fight Victory screen.

Entering the Week 5 Side Quest to fight him requires a different Coin than weeks 1 - 4, so you could still use your other coins to grab Mysterium from the Week 4 Quest if you choose to.

Week 5 is just a quick epilogue fight using the coin from the end of the solo event.

As for the display rewards on the varying Week 5 difficulties, that's a visual error that isn't supposed to be there and will be removed.

• MethodMan69MethodMan69 Member Posts: 305 ★★

Working fine for me too
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    Squidopus said:

The text is orange as usual on my end, so not sure why it isn’t working for you.

Thx. Tried rebooting device, didnt help.
    But this has happened on few other occasions in past for me (separate from issue this whole summer), seeming just for individual people, maybe device load, cache, etc. So apparently same this time (not for everyone).
  • ShuGokisShuGokis Member Posts: 665 ★★★

Appreciate the response as always.

In the spirit of transparency, some thoughts:

— this is terrible experience design and the explanation of the situation is ridiculous
    — why would the team think adding more complexity to the already annoying side events would be a good idea?
    — Nefaria isn’t new. There’s no value or novelty in fighting him for no rewards.
    — the fact that the team created YET ANOTHER type of metallic coin only for week five summarizes everything wrong with SQ in general
    — just one player’s opinion, but please pass it along to the game team so they don’t get confused — titles and cosmetics are a bunch of junk that is not at all motivating.
    Agree if I knew it was only for a title I would prefer to keep the coins , 2 useless coins or a single useless title 🤣
    Why would you prefer to keep coins only made for that quest? There’s no other use for them what so ever lol
    ShuGokis said:

— this is terrible experience design and the explanation of the situation is ridiculous
    — why would the team think adding more complexity to the already annoying side events would be a good idea?
    — Nefaria isn’t new. There’s no value or novelty in fighting him for no rewards.
    — the fact that the team created YET ANOTHER type of metallic coin only for week five summarizes everything wrong with SQ in general
    — just one player’s opinion, but please pass it along to the game team so they don’t get confused — titles and cosmetics are a bunch of junk that is not at all motivating.
    Agree if I knew it was only for a title I would prefer to keep the coins , 2 useless coins or a single useless title 🤣
    Why would you prefer to keep coins only made for that quest? There’s no other use for them what so ever lol
    I have no use for the title neither, the coins looked good would keep as collectables

ShuGokis said:

I have no use for the title neither, the coins looked good would keep as collectables
    Seeing as you get 2 you could literally get the title and still keep the other as “collectibles”
    edited October 2
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

Seeing as you get 2 you could literally get the title and still keep the other as “collectibles”
    I used both , got me the same title twice 😭

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

1 is just a coin, 2 is a collection
    Ok?
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,811 ★★★★★
    ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

I rather use the other coin and exit the quest, like I have done to all those things in the past.
    Those my little symbiote quest boosts and trial boosts, spammed them so I don't have them in inventory. Extra Act 6 boosts, gone too.

Clean and tidy non hoarder, not a collector.
  • Barrier ReefBarrier Reef Member Posts: 732 ★★★
    What a useless and pointless quest lol.
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,438 ★★★★★

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

What does the awakened ability do?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,593 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

ShuGokis said:

ShuGokis said:

What does the awakened ability do?
    Furies
  • Rob0001Rob0001 Member Posts: 41
    Yet another hysterical slap in the face. Kabam really doesn't give a s*** about the players. Disagree all you want. The last few months have been a complete S***Show. But you simps still slurp it up like so much hot man chowder
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,038 ★★★★★
    Wow...this is really disappointing. What a complete waste of time.
  • RockaflockaflowRockaflockaflow Member Posts: 63

The amazing human mind:
    - We complain
    - We say how useless it is
    - We criticize
    - We express our displeasure
    - We proceed to run the stupid thing 2x just cause they gave us 2 coins for no reason...

Pretty sure if they gave us 3 coins we would have done it 3x

I’ll use the energy to get gold and iso somewhere else maybe even pick up units or revives
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,593 ★★★★★

The amazing human mind:
    - We complain
    - We say how useless it is
    - We criticize
    - We express our displeasure
    - We proceed to run the stupid thing 2x just cause they gave us 2 coins for no reason...

Pretty sure if they gave us 3 coins we would have done it 3x

I’ll use the energy to get gold and iso somewhere else maybe even pick up units or revives
    Why? Its all a scam anyway