Comments

• kus234kus234 Member Posts: 305 ★★
    I just don't understand?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,861 ★★★★★
    kus234 said:

I just don't understand?

Kabam gave us extra points
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,814 ★★★★
    Now maybe the other comic book Billionaire, The Wayne foundation could help us out here it would be great. There was a cross over comic books with Batman in the Marvel Universe so lets make it happen. This would go great with the current Mulitiuniverse situation that Marvel is pushing.

• kus234kus234 Member Posts: 305 ★★

kus234 said:

I just don't understand?

They just bumped it out of nowhere or folks are actually forfeiting to bump up the points?
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,861 ★★★★★
    kus234 said:

kus234 said:

I just don't understand?

They just bumped it out of nowhere or folks are actually forfeiting to bump up the points?
    They bumped it up out of nowhere
  • Anugrahs834Anugrahs834 Member Posts: 4

finally, personal contribution to BG realm event is 5000+, y'all better get to the last milestone, otherwise we are all dependant on Mr Stark and his philanthropy.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    So, if we hit the milestones because of the... foundation s *sigh* help, this second (well, third) realm event is going to be a W or an L for this sort of stuff? I m confused.

I m not really
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,959 ★★★★★

finally, personal contribution to BG realm event is 5000+, y'all better get to the last milestone, otherwise we are all dependant on Mr Stark and his philanthropy.

We wouldn't need the philanthropy if the numbers were realistic...
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 848 ★★★

We wouldn't need the philanthropy if the numbers were realistic...
    Exactly, it's just an adjustment masquerading as an act of altruism
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 251 ★★
    Not trying to be spoiled… but another donation would be nice, atleast to the next milestone ?
  • SoundwarpSoundwarp Member Posts: 64

I'm hoping they learn from the previous 2 realm events to make it more realistic. Also they should really make it progresson base rewards. Uncollected and Valiant shoudn't be able to get the same rewards. I know it's harder for them to get the rewards but there will be some uncollected who will be getting the same rewards as Valiants. This tdoesn't make much sense to me. You can make the rewards enticing for all levels to try their best to reach it but lets not have a one solution fit all category. We aren't all at the same level of time invested, money invested, skill levels or progress in the game.

Idk man, it seems worth it if they are putting in the 5k points it’s taking to get there, as a paragon I’m on the struggle bus rn
    edited October 14
    Call me crazy; but what are the chances that this hurt us more than it benefit us? What are the actual chances that people are grinding in a way more relaxed manner just because now they know there will be point donations? I dunno but its seens we are still way behind...
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 689 ★★★
    edited October 14

Call me crazy; but what are the chances that this hurt us more than it benefit us? What are the actual chances that people are grinding in a way more relaxed manner just because now they know there will be point donations? I dunno but its seens we are still way behind...

Seems true ngl, the progress is visibly slowed down by a landslide but it could just be players hard stuck on diamond or vibranium, or players just facing ai issues, waiting for higher rated players to move up or even just lost interest and stopped grinding overall.

We might need more donations or we gonna miss out on the titan.
    Maybe there will be a uprise in points all of a sudden, we wish
  • shield311shield311 Member Posts: 689 ★★★
    edited October 14
    Tho my hopes are up, crystal cleansing was saved by a miracle (The Legend and his Egss), I and maybe most of the summoners are expecting the same this time aswell
  • HiDefToneHiDefTone Member Posts: 3

For immediate release October 10, 2024 - The Battlerealm

The Stark Foundation today announced its new Perfect Match campaign to support Summoners across the Battlerealm to achieve their goals and push to new heights. Inspired by its founder’s love of the Battlegrounds, the Perfect Match campaign will ensure that no Battlegrounds match is played in vain.

In the furtherance of this campaign and the Foundation’s mission, the Foundation intends to donate hundreds of millions of points to Jack’s Battlegrounds Blitz. The first of these donations has already been made, with additional donations planned as the event proceeds. At the end of the event, all points donated by the Stark Foundation will be credited to the Bastion of the event.

“By supporting important community initiatives like Jack’s Battlegrounds Blitz Realm Event, we can have a real impact on the lives and experiences of the Summoners,” said a spokesperson from the Foundation. “We want Summoners to know they aren’t alone, and there are many supporters out there who are invested in their success. We want to thank them for everything they do for the Battlerealm.”

____

The Stark Foundation is a philanthropy dedicated to the well-being of Summoners and the protection of the Battlerealm.

Thank you to Stark Foundation for your charitable donation. We Summoners see you. 👀✌️👀
  • HiDefToneHiDefTone Member Posts: 3

228 said:

100 cool points for the originality of the announcement. I laughed way more than I should’ve. Props to whoever came up with this.

That being said, I don’t understand people complaining about free stuff. Like why play the game? I don’t get the negativity coming from the comments. It’s literally free rewards….. just tell them thank you and go on about your day.

What they did is great. I don't think anyone here is complaining about the rewards.
    The issue is this: we weren't going to make the last realm event, so they gave us free points, though one person got to control that. We definitely weren't going to make the final milestone of this one, and now they've given us 100m points with more to come. As we consider future realm events, what is there now to motivate us to go above and beyond the minimum if they're just going to make up the difference for us?
    Really, I think the idea is to make sure the people PLAYING get the rewards they would've earned. I can't tell you how many rewards I would've lost and THAT could've been discouraging to participate in realm events. I probably opened more crystals during that RE than at any other point in gameplay.
    I think we're looking at it from a glass half-empty perspective.
  • jdschwjdschw Member Posts: 421 ★★★
    edited October 14
    I think this is a smart move by Kabam. They're basically telling us that we're going to reach the titan crystal milestone, which will counteract the doomcasting that we won't reach it. That will encourage players to grind their own 5000 points, which, in turn, will reduce the need for more donations.

More importantly, it will give Kabam useful data about reachability if the doomcasting is removed from the equation. I'm guessing this is what they're most interested in, because i bet they are trying to figure out how to minimize/avoid player doomcasting in future events.
  • kvirrkvirr Member Posts: 251 ★★

We aren’t on a bad pace no ? 16 days left and we are at the halfway point, and there’s half days left, I think the math adds up right ?
    kvirr said:

We aren’t on a bad pace no ? 16 days left and we are at the halfway point, and there’s half days left, I think the math adds up right ?
    16 days left slightly under 500M with a 100M donationation. Apparently we were supposed to experience a spike due to the ammount of people entering GC; also a lot of people are starting to use up their EMs, and also reaching the 5K min contribution (gotta see if its worth to them to invest more)...
    Personally I would have preferred a bigger donation around week 3 to keep people on their toes.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,389 ★★★★★
    slide in another one of those millions
  • edited October 14
    This content has been removed.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

I’m grinding my ass off so marks don’t get capped. I did 7 matches today. Usually I do 2-3. I have 1600 marks expiring in the next week, and the next 4 milestones will provide 1600 more.

And that doesn’t even include whatever management I’ll have to do leading into next season.
  • JAYRAVAL7896JAYRAVAL7896 Member Posts: 120
    we hit milestone >:)
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Member Posts: 1,490 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I’m grinding my ass off so marks don’t get capped. I did 7 matches today. Usually I do 2-3. I have 1600 marks expiring in the next week, and the next 4 milestones will provide 1600 more.

And that doesn’t even include whatever management I’ll have to do leading into next season.
    You have until the end of the season to claim those marks. Look at the timer on the realm event, not the one in the stash.