**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Synergies on AW Defense [Under Investigation]

Comments

• BronxHugethBronxHugeth Posts: 36
    edited March 2018
    So there is a bug that is costing Kabam money and they are not fixing it? Think of all the extra money they would make if all synergies worked as intended on AWD! More potions would have to be purchased. Kabam you know you are all about the $$ and you are letting all this good money slip through your fingers. Fix Synergies. We want to give you our money.
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    Hi @Kabam Miike , I just wanted to check the priority level of this issue?

This has probably got pushed back due to othe higher priority items like Seasons. But I’d like to get a tentative timeline when this issue would be resolved. Im not really looking for an exact date, but just a rough timeline. Would this be fixed within Q2, Q3, or ...?

Thanks
  • ZzyzxGuyZzyzxGuy Posts: 1,292 ★★★
    Found a gif of Kabam programmers fixing bugs in MCoC.

mmg6pyqywv29.gif
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    ZzyzxGuy wrote: »
    Found a gif of Kabam programmers fixing bugs in MCoC.

mmg6pyqywv29.gif

Whoever has the silver boot in that gif got fired, because Kabam doesn't do anything to bugs!
  • Sed0rikuSed0riku Posts: 5
    Still nothing? Come on Kabam, we are all waiting for months at least for a feedback... Are you even trying to fix it? This is a pretty huge issue! @Kabam Miike
  • Nili1405Nili1405 Posts: 37
    Why grind for champions with new synergies? Like Killmonger and BP CW if they are useless for AW?
  • Kenny292Kenny292 Posts: 536 ★★
    Nili1405 wrote: »
    Why grind for champions with new synergies? Like Killmonger and BP CW if they are useless for AW?

Exactly, it seems like they're designing synergies for defensive use when they know that synergies aren't even working in AW. All of Sentinel's synergies look like they're mainly for defense.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Just being Optimistic , but maybe Kabam is working on fixing the synergies and also showing them on the map itself, so that people are not surprised when they enter the fight.

Not sure how they would do this on hidden nodes, but it would still be nice to have the synergies fixed and also somehow displayed on the map!!
  • Lest we forget...
    AW synergies are still broken.
    A fix is still “in the works”
    Our patience is greatly appreciated.
    We will be kept informed of any new developments on the issue.

I think that about sums up the 3 months worth of this thread.

This post is for those “just skip to the end” people.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Any news if this has gotten fixed yet? It's hard to tell if it has been since defenders are hidden, so seeing if there is a synergy kicking in or not is not easy to determine.
  • CallmelaFleurCallmelaFleur Posts: 231
    Months without either a YES: We broke this accidentally, see what we did wrong and are working on it. Or a NO, lets figure this glitch out together. Just vague and swept under the rug for the MOST COMPETITIVE GAME MODE. My frustration with the broken basic mechanics grows about 10 fold a day.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    I don't understand why if the Defense Synergies do not work, why the Attack Synergies continue to work. I'm not talking about how can it distinguish, I'm saying that for now, if you cannot get the Defense to function correctly, the attack Synergies should equally be disabled, so that attackers do not gain an unfair advantage. Many Defenders need their Synergies to be effective, yet are handicapped until this is resolved.
  • MhsnbgkMhsnbgk Posts: 1
    How i get a champion 4 stars
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    We would appreciate an update on this item. It’s been several months since this issue has been brought up to you. Other than acknowledging it, what’s being done and when will it be fixed?
  • mahanmaxmahanmax Posts: 87
    They are testing which way they can make more money
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    @Ebbtide are u asking them to remove synergies from the game ? cause these is what ur doing right now! peoples here are reporting these to be fixed and u want to make it even worse loool ( attack synergies are based on questes aQ etc... thats why they dont have problems while aw defence synergies are only in wars , personally i always thought theyre working always placed wars deffence based on synergies ###
    ps. if they miss with attack synergy it ll take them forever to fix it w'ed rather sacrifice these instead lool
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    @Ebbtide are u asking them to remove synergies from the game ? cause these is what ur doing right now! peoples here are reporting these to be fixed and u want to make it even worse loool ( attack synergies are based on questes aQ etc... thats why they dont have problems while aw defence synergies are only in wars , personally i always thought theyre working always placed wars deffence based on synergies ###
    ps. if they miss with attack synergy it ll take them forever to fix it w'ed rather sacrifice these instead lool

You need to re-read and comprehend. Not what I said.
  • if problem under investigation, why in tech support Ilya in russain tells that synergy works only for attackers?
    FMdGWQY8ZuI.jpg
    "Synergy bonus works only for attack teams. When you placing defenders neither Boost neither Synergy bonuses don't count."
    as for Boosts I remember that IF there may be sugh bonus that will be working from placement til attack phase and when enemy will try to fight my defender, Boost bonus should work. Or I mistaken?
  • MrjboydMrjboyd Posts: 32
    Yep
  • BOHICA_STFUBOHICA_STFU Posts: 8
    I just finished an AW where a duped medusa gained 5 fury buffs. She was on node 23. This is making me believe that the royal family synergy is working. The only way for her to get over 3 fury buffs in that synergy.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    How is this still not priority and how the hell is it still not fixed, this should have been fixed months ago but as usual they are slacking and dragging their feet because they either don't care or don't know how to fix it.

I get that it might be complicated but theirs no excuse for letting it go this long with little to no input or eta
  • Has any of this been confirmed? But from it sounds. Yeah medusa should be capped at 3 if it ain't working..but ^^ just mentioned got 5 furies bohica faced
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Still not working.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    At this point I'm assuming Kabam turned them off. They can't apply the unique synergies combined with hidden defenders and no notification if something is active.

I just hope whatever they end up doing is communicated to all. Send in game mail and not a burried forum notification
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    khehmist wrote: »
    Over 2 months since the last mod comment in this thread.

Is this seriously the respect level Kabam has for it's customers?!

Sad but true apparently. What a bunch of bs
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    **** wish I had seen this, been running dorm mordo hood KP and ultron
  • SkxxxtySkxxxty Posts: 86
    Pooh