**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Major issues with recovery timings, dexterity, and all combat mechanics [Under Investigation]

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    So like I've had some issues, but not alll of these to the extent others have, usually I chalk it up to me being bad, but on uncollected taskmaster i just had 2 of them happen.

With Angela I dashed back to get out of range of his sp2, and when I went to dash back the second time nothing happenned. She just stood there, I still had a little distance so I was not hit and when I tried to dash back again, yet again nothing happened and the last hit of his special landed. Dead. Yay.

Then the next fight to finish him off I evaded a heavy, intercepted it like always, but my hit went through his, head and suddenly I was taking a special 1. Dead.

Thanks expiring revives.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Glad OP is bring this up in the thread with plenty of videos, and glad some folks are facing the same issues like some of us (although may not be everyone). Although I didn't face all of them, I did experience some of them from time to time as well. There are always some trolls in this forum (always the same few), just ignore them, let's keep this thread going without being ruined.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    My comment was deleted as well on that thread but no warning
  • PhyokkPhyokk Posts: 2
    GroundedWisdom
    December 2017
    They've responded to Threads, including one made by the OP. Posting it over and over won't help anything.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Phyokk wrote: »
    GroundedWisdom
    December 2017
    They've responded to Threads, including one made by the OP. Posting it over and over won't help anything.

Yes. I was making a point. Once you bring it to their attention, they're aware. Reposting won't help them fix anything faster. I'm not saying there aren't issues. The lag is bad. The controls are operating at a different speed than the AI. I've had Champs that just stop mid-Combo and stand there. I never said the problems didn't exist. I'm not buying into, or feeding into, the idea that they are ignoring it, doing it on purpose, or any other conspiracy. However, I know it's off. What I'm saying is once they're made aware, that's all we can do. Filling the Forum with Posts on it won't help it get fixed.
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    IDK but when I'm fighting a female hero with heavy attack (spin kick or whatever that is), they are moving and acquiring large space unlike the previous was like in their stationary position.
    GroundedWisdom
    December 2017

Yes. I was making a point. Once you bring it to their attention, they're aware. Reposting won't help them fix anything faster. I'm not saying there aren't issues. The lag is bad. The controls are operating at a different speed than the AI. I've had Champs that just stop mid-Combo and stand there. I never said the problems didn't exist. I'm not buying into, or feeding into, the idea that they are ignoring it, doing it on purpose, or any other conspiracy. However, I know it's off. What I'm saying is once they're made aware, that's all we can do. Filling the Forum with Posts on it won't help it get fixed.

Why are you posting again and again and doing the same. Lol
  • This issue is getting worse and worse,i am keep trying to go forward in the act5,the parry is awful,the opponents are like unstoppable.still no reaction from the kabam team.......
  • Mr Groundedsomething,your very wise and smart comments are not helping at all,to be honest.probably you have nothing else,to spend your time.
  • ViciousJ wrote: »
    GroundedWisdom
    December 2017

Why are you posting again and again and doing the same. Lol

he spends his time,with pointless and empty comments.thats why i love this forum.just imagine it,without him,lol.
  • This game is like a beta version of a very cheap game,with a beginner developer team.they give the heroes for us and after that,they nerf them,’cause they didn’t test them properly.waste of money,time and trust.the performance of the game,the business marketing and the customer service are awful and very poor.i do not get it,why few of you are supporting this company.
    I’m dreading starting any hard content in this game because of the issues.
    If they can’t fix it - no point in continuing with the game.
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    I'm not a troll so I hope you'll understand this is not a troll post.

Op is wrong imo. The game just got harder. The AI can't block you after they use a medium or a heavy attack, you just gotta act faster. It's still very doable. Most of us noticed that the AI has become more aggressive and has been moving faster lately, you just have to adapt and react faster.

If they sped up the ai, then they need to speed us up too.
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    @Sinister7th go back and enjoy your perfect game and stop to troll here please.thank you!

Sigh...

I'm not a troll, just telling the truth. The game is far from perfect, but if you're having this issue, you should probably work on your game.

and what if half the people playing are having these issues? What if top tier players are having these issues? Is this still your response? Such a douche. go troll reddit or something
  • Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    ViciousJ wrote: »
    I’m dreading starting any hard content in this game because of the issues.
    If they can’t fix it - no point in continuing with the game.

I keep telling everyone that if they want to finish their old stuff (LOL, 5.2, 5.3, etc..) they need to do it NOW before it gets worse.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Yeah I just run my 5.4 levels when I have revives and potions in stash now, it's terrible blocks break mid combo, parry doesn't work half the time , swipe back doesn't work half the time
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Great documentation. No comment from HQ yet?
    rwhack wrote: »
    Great documentation. No comment from HQ yet?

Nope. No surprise there. They hate to be slapped with facts and proof.
This discussion has been closed.