Who is your favorite Youtuber ?

2»

Comments

• mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Member Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Seatin
    Diggity lost me when it sounded like he was starting to make excuses for Kabam with the 12.0 update.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Brian Grant
    In terms of YouTube in general, I actually really like TotalBiscuit's videos... but he wasn't listed as an option.

Maybe post should be "Who is your favorite MCoC YouTuber?"
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Member Posts: 130
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    All of them are really great! I also enjoy Legend of Bobban and Mvince able videos too
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,365 Guardian
    Satin is great

Yeah, that Satin Man of Leggings is great.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Member Posts: 497 ★★
    Dorky Dave and VRTO (add him please--mad skills).
  • J_PattJ_Patt Member Posts: 67
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    I wish their was a multiple choice option but Dave takes the win for me. He showed me different ways to play the game and helped me become a better player. Although Brian and Analyzer both provide awesome content as well, and i appreciate all of them for their hard work and content that they provide.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    The Analyzer
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Satin is great

Yeah, that Satin Man of Leggings is great.

Dead.
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    Nene Hilario... I mean Dorky Diggedy Dave, so funny
  • vrtovrto Member, Content Creators Posts: 218 Content Creator
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    Thanks a lot to all who nominated me, even if I don't consider myself a YouTuber anymore, after all I rarely make a video nowadays!

I don't have time to watch everyone but I do like all, being Dave the standout, his content is a step above regarding production... But the list is definitely missing @mvinceable , who would get my vote since I much prefer gameplay than talkshow :-)
  • mvinceablemvinceable Member Posts: 33
    edited June 2017
    Thanks for the mention guys (@BZ_, @Erza_Scarlet, @vrto), you're too kind! When I started there were only a few of us out there. Now, the community has grown and the content offerings are many, which is great for the game and the community.

I watch all of them, and as I'm aware of the time and effort it takes to keep up with the game while making content for an audience, it's hard for me to single out any one of those channels. They all get my vote, including the talented @vrto!
  • Average_PlayerAverage_Player Member Posts: 80
    Some of those choices shouldn't be on the list, while others need to be added...
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Member Posts: 153 ★★
    Brian Grant
    Brian Grant is my favourite because he's not the best player around, he's not an intercept god, he's not a spender, he's not even someone who devotes all his time to the game - he has a wife and a job. Even now he's quit his job he's still trying to improve himself.

Basically, he's an all round regular guy who despite limitations still does very well at the game. I find that really inspiring. His zero unit LoL run was great, using careful planning to overcome his limitations.

I've learned a lot from Seatin and Dave but Brian is the one who inspires me most.

I also like Joel Line's videos a lot cos he gives them a different spin and I find that interesting.
  • IcthalianIcthalian Member Posts: 31
    Seatin
    Thebgj01 wrote: »
    @Thestoryteller6

I just searched Joel and it wasn't the one I'm looking for. Thanks for trying :)

The one I'm talking about is a Jamaican (I think) guy and he always shows his face.

Camp ENT is definitely not Jamaican...! Boy dem come from London, bruv!
  • DLegendDLegend Member Posts: 745 ★★★
    Dorky Diggedy Dave
    You forgot about Rich The Man!
  • WhocallerWhocaller Member Posts: 23
    The Analyzer
    The analyzer
    He is beast in intercepting....
  • JotaroJotaro Member Posts: 48
    MR.LT FTW.HAHAHA
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    Seatin
    Where is Mvince able the dexterity god?
    Where is Richtheman the anchorman?

And a new youtuber I enjoy: lets play/hapua
  • GunzoGunzo Member Posts: 719 ★★
    edited July 2017
    Seatin
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Mvincable and Brian Grant.

Previously it was Yeet but he is not active anymore. I also like Frojo34. He is cool

I used to love watching Turbo Tim, Texas Hitman and Romo but they are retired from game. They were unreachable for me when I was 30k now I finished everything in game :) but I learned a lot from them.

The most talented one is Analyzer and Mvincable, least one is Seatin by far
    I thought the least talented is Mr. LT, his skill sucks, but I still kinda enjoy his crystal opening videos lol