**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag and Performance Investigation

18910111214»

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,598 Guardian
    iPad 4th Gen
    iOS 10.3.3
    Wi-Fi
    Game v19.0.1 (started with v18.1)
    Game mode: Scrolling thru hero selection, inventory, crystals screen, menus, etc..

After several fights, game SLOWS TO A CRAWL. Choosing next heroes in arena, or scrolling thru other item pages, graphics for each hero or item image load one at a time, about 1 second per item, and very slow to drag-scroll thru more pages. Same with scrolling thru crystals screen.
    Started with June v18.1 and continues with current 19.0.1 "overheating hotfix". Fyi, my iPad never experienced the overheating problem that phones did, but still has this severe slow-down after several fights (happens no matter whether fights were from Arena, Quests, or AQ-AW).
  • Why don’t you fix this garbage already. The bug is getting deeper! Specials after a combo are immediately blocked and l2 specials aren’t activating but are burning power. So please give us a timeline for when we can be disappointed in the gameplay again because this is becoming the norm.
  • Masquerade1981Masquerade1981 Posts: 294
    Device and Model: iPhone X
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular and WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 19.0.1
    Game Mode: Monthly Event Quest and AQ although it seems everywhere.
    Description of the Issue: During fights seems OK but anytime transitioning to other screens or spinning crystals takes a while to load the animations and they’re hiccupy and glitchy.
  • The game is/was awesome but with the money on my account it’s getting harder beat opponent with all the bugs. Kabam, please take the monkey off my back. You know what I mean. The arena is too glitchy, the game crashes in the worse of times. And for about a year the game has been laggy. Please fix my issues and I’ll restore a great rating in the App Store and will commence buying like I used too.
  • Bryman187Bryman187 Posts: 204
    Model: IPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4.1
    Cellular and WiFi
    Game version 19.0.1
    Game mode: All modes
    Device overheats the second the game is launched. From the moment the initial splash screen displays the device gets extremely hot in seconds. The game becomes drastically less responsive. Frames begin to drop. Connectivity becomes sporadic.
  • YlyusYlyus Posts: 21
    Device: IPad Pro/IPhone X
    C or W: WiFi
    Game: 19.0.1
    Game Mode: Arena, AQ, AW, Story, Event (ALL)

Whenever there is a change of screen, my controls become unresponsive for 10 seconds - more than enough time to be killed. It used to last only about 2 seconds, but each update has prolonged it. If I click to use a health potion, I can be guaranteed to lose it as the game’s first 10 seconds I will not be able to fight. If I use my sp3, after the cut-scene I will not be able to fight. I’ve stopped trying to even use sp3s because of this, but it’s not always possible as sometimes you’re just pushed to that point.

Please fix!!
  • Device : iPhone 6s
    iOS:11.4.1
    Mcoc:19.0.1
    Network: wifi/4G

I already mentioned that phone heats up really quick when playing Arena ,it still continues.the AW,AQ and story/event quest are kind of okay but still abnormal heating compared to last months & before. Unable to grind arena for more than 10 min.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Thank you all for the reports. Moving forward, we will split these threads based upon game version. So if you are having performance issues on iOS in the 19.1 version of the game, please report those in detail in a reply to this thread.
This discussion has been closed.