**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Domino Mercs

Comments

• Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    ^^*told you guys^^^
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Too hyper focused, Kabam Miike already explained why Domino is different in the Merc Missions:

j3vxv08xwva9.png
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Wow I came here thinking this was about Domino and helping other players. Now all I see is it’s about the OP getting caught up in some lies.

She’s not that hard man. She’s also not worth any resources. But it seems to me you are trying to reach higher than your arms can stretch.

Also look up your response to Icephoenix and how is this any different.

I asked if anyone felt the same way. I did not ask for a thorough inventory of my behavior, personality, and other off-topic and intrusive behavior that is merely because people want to jump on the chance to take advantage of my issue.

It was very simple. Do you feel that she's too amped up? Is that anyone else's experience? Very specific and implicit that was my findings, and is anyone else in aggreance. I didn't say any result had to come out of the Thread. I expressed my feelings. The rest is just people who want to take shots because they feel a certain way about me.
    edited June 2018

j3vxv08xwva9.png

That may be the explanation, but does it make it feel worth the effort for 150 Shards? I'm talking about experience.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom something you said to me not all to long ago when i was saying domino is total bs..
    Applies perffectly to you here....
    That is....

I think you need to step back...
    You are too close to this....
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom something you said to me not all to long ago when i was saying domino is total bs..
    That is....

That was after days of you spamming the Threads on her and overanalyzing every detail. Not the same. Not at all.
    j3vxv08xwva9.png

That may be the explanation, but does it make it feel worth the effort for 150 Shards? I'm talking about experience.

It is worth it to me so i do it...:
    My mate who feels it is not worth it....he does not do it...
    Anyone else have anything to add to the topic? If not, I'll be back when they do.
    edited June 2018
    That is....

That was after days of you spamming the Threads on her and overanalyzing every detail. Not the same. Not at all.

Actually it is exactly the same.
    This thread might be new.
    But so is your opinion of domino.
    You have been commenting since domino came out that she is ok. And you like her and we all need to learn how to beat her. Now here you are jumping to the other side of the fence and saying she is too powerful.

She is boosted here exactly the same as every other boss here is. If you find she is too hard here but other bosses are not. That tells me one of too things. Either domino is overpowered or you need to get good against domino.
    Simple.
    I am of the thought whe is overpowered as a whole. She is no harder here than i expect given her bs abilities.
    If they nerf her nodes here that shows that she needs specially designed buffs to be on par woth other champs indicating she is too powerful in her own right.
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I have been able to beat her every time I’ve tried so far...but I do agree that the challenge she presents is worth more than 150 shards. And also that she definitely is a lot tougher than the other bosses.

Man everyone sure is cranky tonight. :neutral:
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Man, the bragging is strong on this post. I feel like a 6* amped up domino is a pretty strong boss for 150 5* shards. Oh, and don't forget a chunk of what is essentially a phc. It's great that there are so many people who can solo her, but I agree with op that it seems like the rewards aren't worth the annoyance. This month's side missions aren't worth the trouble. The trials from last month were shorter, cost less energy, and had way better rewards. And the end boss wasn't a 6* champ with a ridiculous degen effect. Once I figured out her rhythm, domino became less tricky. But the degen does get you, unless you're rolling a champ that has no abilities that trigger less than 100%. So vision is a great fit. For most other champs, domino can drain their hp without doing anything.
    If domino wipes your team, I think the helpful advice would be "fight with champs that don't trigger abilities without a high degree of activation". I had to change up my team when I did take her on again.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    LOL this thread. To OP, no I don't think Domino is too tough a boss for merc missions. She has a learning curve but once you understand her skillset and how to counter her annoying abilities, she becomes a much more manageable fight.
    _ASDF_ wrote: »
    Anyone else have anything to add to the topic? If not, I'll be back when they do.

Do you understand why your topic derailed? Simple question.

Nope he doesn’t. A bully can only dish it out, but can’t take it, especially when it’s true.

I'm the bully? Buddy, open your eyes.

I wouldn’t say bully. Just the most passively rude poster. 80+% of your comments come in about 5 deep in the thread ... and you passively undermine, while being squishy on your own opinion. It’s maddening to people and you should know that because this is the only thread trending with people fuming over the poster, not the topic. Seriously, is there one other thread on the first page that has derailed like this over the poster?

So you think that justifies it? I've had it. Officially.
    People continually take jabs at me in any Thread I comment on. That derails Threads more than anything. It doesn't stop here. It spills over to Reddit, like I don't have Google, and becomes a slanderfest. There is already a prejudice that people operate out of, and they don't even stop to validate someone's claim before they challenge it. They don't care.
    I have different opinions, yes. I don't always agree, yes. I look at other sides, yes. I do not start fights intentionally. I do not operate with the express intention of derailing Threads. I am not a contrarian. Debates don't mean people have to agree. It's not personal for me. What makes it personal is when people take it to that place. I do not make attacks on peoples' personal character. I do not say things to infuriate people. I speak my views, regardless of the reaction. I still do it in a way that's respectful.
    I could care less what People say about me. That doesn't make it the case. Most adults have the ability to separate someone's view from them as a person. Instead, it becomes a hate machine, and it's really disgusting to see. This is one of this things that brings this community down more than anything, the inability to respect different opinions.
    You have feelings on me? Great. We can talk about them in a private setting like adults, or not. The absolute disgrace that takes place in situations like this make reasonable people embarrassed to be a part of this community.
    Do not try to say I am responsible for the behavior we see in this Thread. That is not the case. What's taking place is wrong, but there is no way in hell I'll feel responsible for it. I opened a discussion and communicated my thoughts. That was it. People make their own decisions.

May want to ready this article. This exert, expresses to a T, how people tend to feel when you post disagreeably with them:

“Narcissistic listening dismisses, negates, ignores, minimizes, denigrates or otherwise renders irrelevant other people’s concerns and comments. A tone of contempt is particularly strong narcissistic indicator.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/resolution-not-conflict/201210/are-you-narcissist-6-sure-signs-narcissism?amp

What i find most hilarious is the tone of that whole post is to do with being fed up and sick of what people say.
    Yet states clearly “i dont care wat people say” “i dont care wat people think”

Just as this whole post is. That statement is highly hypocrytical

I don't take it home. No. What bothers me is it makes the community a toxic place to be. It's not right. There is no way that behaviour like that is justified. Not at all.
    If you can't understand how I think she's too amped up in the Event but I'm not for nerfing her as a Champ, I don't know what to tell you. That's not hypocrisy. Never claimed I don't have my own issues. I just don't post about them often because it leads to this malarchy.
    LOL this thread. To OP, no I don't think Domino is too tough a boss for merc missions. She has a learning curve but once you understand her skillset and how to counter her annoying abilities, she becomes a much more manageable fight.

Thanks for sharing.
    Well @GroundedWisdom tell me then.....
    What makes domino op here compared to the other bosses?????
    They all have the same buffs....
    If it is not dominos abilities beong highlighted then what exactly is it????
    I just dont get it....
    Yes domino is harder here then all other bosses....
    But that is simply because domino is a harder champ then the rest....
    Please explain to me where i am going wrong???

She's a tough Champ. Nothing wrong with a tough Champ. However, her speed in Mercs feels faster for me, can't get a hit in much at all. Her Sig combined with the Nodes and Rarity make her a much tougher Champ to deal with than is reasonable for the Shards you get for fighting her. It's too much, to be honest. Now, I'm not opposed to challenges. Had it been for more significant Rewards, it would seem worth plowing through twice a day. I'm not opposed to tough Champs when the payoff is reasonable. However, I feel that it is not scaled to reflect the challenge factor. She's noticeably harder. I have no problems with having Champs that good. However, it's important to be cognizant of how powerful they will be with Nodes and an awakened 6*. In War, you would receive Rewards scaled to that. In EQ, same thing. The Fight would feel worth it. In this case, it's for 150 5* Shards, a Frag Crystal, and some 2-4* Shards. Not scale.
    edited June 2018
    Well @GroundedWisdom tell me then.....
    What makes domino op here compared to the other bosses?????
    They all have the same buffs....
    If it is not dominos abilities beong highlighted then what exactly is it????
    I just dont get it....
    Yes domino is harder here then all other bosses....
    But that is simply because domino is a harder champ then the rest....
    Please explain to me where i am going wrong???

She's a tough Champ. Nothing wrong with a tough Champ. However, her speed in Mercs feels faster for me, can't get a hit in much at all. Her Sig combined with the Nodes and Rarity make her a much tougher Champ to deal with than is reasonable for the Shards you get for fighting her. It's too much, to be honest. Now, I'm not opposed to challenges. Had it been for more significant Rewards, it would seem worth plowing through twice a day. I'm not opposed to tough Champs when the payoff is reasonable. However, I feel that it is not scaled to reflect the challenge factor. She's noticeably harder. I have no problems with having Champs that good. However, it's important to be cognizant of how powerful they will be with Nodes and an awakened 6*. In War, you would receive Rewards scaled to that. In EQ, same thing. The Fight would feel worth it. In this case, it's for 150 5* Shards, a Frag Crystal, and some 2-4* Shards. Not scale.

But if kabam reduce the nodes just for her then that is admitting she is op compared to other champs....

If they reduce the nodes as a whole then everyone else will be to easy....
    Also domino will still be harder then the others...

Eq she was easy and she had easy buffs.

In war you will get same rewards regardless of if you vs an easy 4* colossus or if you vs a 6* domino.
    What on earth are you talking about???
    The rewards in war are scaled for the difficulty of the war. Not the champs individually. Some are harder than others.

It is exactly the same here. Same nodes, same rewards, different champs.
This discussion has been closed.