**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Domino Mercs

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Meh, i havent done many since the rewards are terrible and i usually miss them with work, but i’ve walked through her every time with Vision, AA, Kingpin or Storm. They’re the only ones i use outside of my AWAQ teams that i use most of the time, although i’ve smacked her around with Kang a couple times for fun.
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    @Run477

She seems to be borrowing most of her animations and attributes from other champs

Movement is a mix of Hood and Stark Enhanced Spider-Man

Specials are Gwenpool Sp2 and Taskmaster Sp1

The projectile basic attack seems to work on the same principle as Yondu. Make her dash (perform a medium attack) and parrying her should be possible.

Hope this helps
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Run477 wrote: »
    JRock808 wrote: »
    I’ve not used a single item on any domino, although she has killed a champ or two in Merc Missions with a stronger linked node buff,

The biggest problem is an r4 starlord can play perfectly and end the fight 50 hits to 0 yet be at 50% without blocking an inordinate amount.

But she’s not that bad really. Learn how you can parry her, and when. Bait heavies, easy to punish.

Would love to know when to parry her. Any input? Most of my parries just get ignored

Sort of like Yondu parry. Get just a little bit of distance and allow her to dash in then parry.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    [/quote]

As much as I appreciate the suggestions, I wasn't asking for advice on how to beat her.
    I asked if people felt the same way about her in Assignments that I did. I find she's much more challenging than any other Boss. That makes it feel disproportionate to me. I'm capable of trying ways, and I could always ask for advice on here. That wasn't the point of the Thread. I really mean no disrespect in saying that. I just wasn't looking for ideas. Somehow everyone jumps in, assumes I'm unskilled or don't know how to fight her, and then proceed to tell me how to improve. Not what I asked. Do you find the degree of difficulty with her is more than the other Bosses, to the point that the Rewards don't feel worth it? You don't agree, so that's fine. That was really all I was asking. [/quote]

How so, GW? Different bosses having different levels of difficulty for the same rewards is nothing new in the game, is it? How is it different from facing Nameless Guillotine and Goldpool as the final EQ bosses? Rewards are the same but a lot of people had difficulty with the former while the latter is a breeze.
  • Options
    Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    edited June 2018
    I agree @GroundedWisdom in merc mission her stats are bit higher than in uncollected mode.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The forums are not a place for insults and arguments directed at individuals. In the future, please keep commentary focused on the game itself and respect the opinions of others, even if you may disagree. This thread has gone far off topic now and will be closed.
  • Options
    arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    [/quote]

As much as I appreciate the suggestions, I wasn't asking for advice on how to beat her.
    I asked if people felt the same way about her in Assignments that I did. I find she's much more challenging than any other Boss. That makes it feel disproportionate to me. I'm capable of trying ways, and I could always ask for advice on here. That wasn't the point of the Thread. I really mean no disrespect in saying that. I just wasn't looking for ideas. Somehow everyone jumps in, assumes I'm unskilled or don't know how to fight her, and then proceed to tell me how to improve. Not what I asked. Do you find the degree of difficulty with her is more than the other Bosses, to the point that the Rewards don't feel worth it? You don't agree, so that's fine. That was really all I was asking. [/quote]

How so, GW? Different bosses having different levels of difficulty for the same rewards is nothing new in the game, is it? How is it different from facing Nameless Guillotine and Goldpool as the final EQ bosses? Rewards are the same but a lot of people had difficulty with the former while the latter is a breeze.
This discussion has been closed.