**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LAUNCHING JULY 15: Peak Milestones and Alliance Quests Update Discussion Thread

Comments

• XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    Well kabam got their money on the 4th so what do they care about all this mess now.
  • I cant see how playing with the new AQ system would be worst than this mess.
    At least we wouldnt have this bug right now
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    we are in normal bracket too, meant to be in expert. Waste of resources for normal rewards
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    So did the delay of rewards cause today’s AQ screw up? Normal brackets for everyone and need 3 to join before next BG opens? This is ridiculous!
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Milestone rewards are messed up too
  • Andyw1968Andyw1968 Posts: 4
    We are playing normal difficulty instead of expert, and still no patch for the overheating phones. What’s happening Kabam?
  • Playing game is impossible. Not even considering all bugs. My phone is so much overrated I can’t play longer than 10-20 minutes. So no events. Arena or anything except quick run for AQ.
    And can’t blame on old phone as I got iPhone X. And I have newest software aswell.
    Also in AQ rewards my alliance is in wrong bracket. We suppose to be in expert and we are in normal.
    Can mods please give us some explanation of when this will be fixed?!
  • Farseer123456789Farseer123456789 Posts: 53
    My alliance is now in the normal bracket now. I thought the new awards system was supposed to to away with difficulty brackets.
  • HomicideHomicide Posts: 71
    LAST WEEK WHAT'S UP WUT
    MY ALLIANCE AND I WERE IN EXPERT TIER NOW WE ARE IN NORMAL. WHAT'S UP WITH THAT.
  • stjeanlucstjeanluc Posts: 1
    Same here - we were in the Advanced bracket and now in Normal....
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Map 6 shouod be insanely expensive. The rewards received from map 6 crystals and rank rewards are huge. Don’t feel bad for you. Don’t like the costs drop maps or alliances... boo hoo my Mercedes is too expensive. They should make map 6 more expensive and difficult. Yes I’ve done map 5 and 6. You’re just like the whiners complaining about having too many t4cc and t2a. Cry me a river.
  • H_B0MBH_B0MB Posts: 52
    The “compensations” are really starting to stack up...
  • SeetheevilSeetheevil Posts: 66
    What a tragic situation pls reconsider your dev team last updates all are problematic. Missing old days when the game is enjoyable. İ really wonder what is next may be v20 will instantly explode our phones
  • SRArch_SAI21SRArch_SAI21 Posts: 89
    So we have multiple issues here let’s list down for compensation before they forget

1)we had an emergency issue for almost 8+ hours so nothing came back
    2) we have phone burning up issues still going on since the update and no news for how long like this
    3) AQ cockup with tiers no news whatsoever or rather fix the brackets or rewards
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    So we have multiple issues here let’s list down for compensation before they forget

1)we had an emergency issue for almost 8+ hours so nothing came back
    2) we have phone burning up issues still going on since the update and no news for how long like this
    3) AQ cockup with tiers no news whatsoever or rather fix the brackets or rewards

Dont forget the marvolous crystal screw up
  • SixateSixate Posts: 62
    Siliyo wrote: »
    Agreed @Kabam Miike the game team really has to be aware of the fact that high-end players are focused on AW now and with the focus being there, we need Alliance potions and revives available to us. Waiting 5 whole days to get our rewards does not seem to cut it. Please change this.
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

We've just posted an Announcement on an exciting new feature coming to The Contest next week! Find out what you need to know about Peak Milestones in our post here, and then ask your questions!

So to confirm, we won’t get any rewards until the event ends? So for AQ for example, we’re not getting any glory or map crystals day by day anymore?

Also can you show some examples of non-AQ related events with peak milestones?

This is correct. While you won't be collecting small rewards along the way anymore, you will get a much bigger payout at the end of the event.

I will talk to the team about getting some Non-Alliance Quest examples, because we do have some of those coming too.

I guess I'm a little confused as why you would take this away. By taking milestones away(in regards to alliance quest) you take away glory you get throughout the week. I'm curious as to why and how you thought this would benefit players?

High end players you mean pay to play players right. Not your average joe that grinds for months to get one five star champ!!
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Sixate wrote: »
    Siliyo wrote: »
    Agreed @Kabam Miike the game team really has to be aware of the fact that high-end players are focused on AW now and with the focus being there, we need Alliance potions and revives available to us. Waiting 5 whole days to get our rewards does not seem to cut it. Please change this.
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    Hey Summoners,

We've just posted an Announcement on an exciting new feature coming to The Contest next week! Find out what you need to know about Peak Milestones in our post here, and then ask your questions!

So to confirm, we won’t get any rewards until the event ends? So for AQ for example, we’re not getting any glory or map crystals day by day anymore?

Also can you show some examples of non-AQ related events with peak milestones?

This is correct. While you won't be collecting small rewards along the way anymore, you will get a much bigger payout at the end of the event.

I will talk to the team about getting some Non-Alliance Quest examples, because we do have some of those coming too.

I guess I'm a little confused as why you would take this away. By taking milestones away(in regards to alliance quest) you take away glory you get throughout the week. I'm curious as to why and how you thought this would benefit players?

High end players you mean pay to play players right. Not your average joe that grinds for months to get one five star champ!!

High end players =/= pay to play
  • shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    I haven't yet seen a post about this but they have changed the price of certain items in glory store.
    There has been a price INCREASE in buying T4 Basic Catalyst shards!
    What's the use of giving us supposedly higher glory in the new reward update, when you increase the price of the 1 thing that people tend to spend the most glory for?
    This is bad :(
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Any response as to why half of the community is being penalized for a game bug on the rewards joke announcement? Cause it is a joke
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I haven't yet seen a post about this but they have changed the price of certain items in glory store.
    There has been a price INCREASE in buying T4 Basic Catalyst shards!
    What's the use of giving us supposedly higher glory in the new reward update, when you increase the price of the 1 thing that people tend to spend the most glory for?
    This is bad :(

I don't see an obvious price increase on T4B fragments in the glory store. The first bunch is 500, the second bunch is 510, then 540, then 590. My recollection is that is what the price has been for a while.
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    It seems like my alliance got put in a lower bracket than we were in before the update. Either way, now the amount of gold, battle chips & glory we are getting has reduced considerably.

Also, my glory store items have not reduced in price.
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    Oh, also those charts don't make a whole lot of sense.
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    ETA? A phone problems doesnt effect the release of better rewards .... this update has been long overdue and now its being delayed.
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    There ever going to be peak milestones?
    Glory store update?
    Anything?
    *pokes with stick*
    Do something...
  • Summoners,

Thank you all for your patience as we’ve been working to resolve some of the issues that many of you have reported after updating to our 19.0 version. We are working diligently to find the cause of the problems that you have brought to our attention. Currently, we are running a closed Beta with our internal team, as well as a group of Summoners that have volunteered to help us test some possible resolutions to these issues. This beta on iOS is assisting us in gathering more information on the cause and symptoms of these issues. Resolving the issues reported on iOS is still our top priority and will update when we have new information.

While we are still going to hold the launch of the next season of our most competitive game mode (Alliance Wars), we want to let you all experience the new Peak Milestones system, Alliance Events, our new Alliance Quest changes, and our Glory Store Update. We’ll also be kicking this off with 30 minute timers for the first series of Alliance Quests with this new Peak Milestones system! We realize that these modes are still competitive, but are not at the same level as Alliance Wars Seasons.

To ensure these updates come online smoothly, we need all of our Summoners to be on the newest version. When we initially delayed the start of the newly announced Alliance Quests changes, Alliance Events, and Peak Milestones, it was because we did not want to force players that had not updated to the 19.0 version to update with a possible fix on the way. But since the release of 19.0 a week ago, over 92%+ of our Summoners have now updated to the latest release. We will be pushing the button to make the new version a requirement for all Summoners tomorrow (July 12), at around 11 am PST. This means if you want to avoid any possible loss of gameplay time, we suggest updating to the latest version of the game as soon as possible. Additionally, it’s important for us to get all of our Summoners on the latest build, as encountering new Champions or Content (like Wasp in Alliance Wars, or 19.0 Pym Canisters) can cause problems in game.

The Alliance Quest and Glory Store updates, and new Alliance Events will be live on Sunday, July 15th

Thank you all for your patience, Summoners!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your patience as we’ve been working to resolve some of the issues that many of you have reported after updating to our 19.0 version. We are working diligently to find the cause of the problems that you have brought to our attention. Currently, we are running a closed Beta with our internal team, as well as a group of Summoners that have volunteered to help us test some possible resolutions to these issues. This beta on iOS is assisting us in gathering more information on the cause and symptoms of these issues. Resolving the issues reported on iOS is still our top priority and will update when we have new information.

While we are still going to hold the launch of the next season of our most competitive game mode (Alliance Wars), we want to let you all experience the new Peak Milestones system, Alliance Events, our new Alliance Quest changes, and our Glory Store Update. We’ll also be kicking this off with 30 minute timers for the first series of Alliance Quests with this new Peak Milestones system! We realize that these modes are still competitive, but are not at the same level as Alliance Wars Seasons.

To ensure these updates come online smoothly, we need all of our Summoners to be on the newest version. When we initially delayed the start of the newly announced Alliance Quests changes, Alliance Events, and Peak Milestones, it was because we did not want to force players that had not updated to the 19.0 version to update with a possible fix on the way. But since the release of 19.0 a week ago, over 92%+ of our Summoners have now updated to the latest release. We will be pushing the button to make the new version a requirement for all Summoners tomorrow (July 12), at around 11 am PST. This means if you want to avoid any possible loss of gameplay time, we suggest updating to the latest version of the game as soon as possible. Additionally, it’s important for us to get all of our Summoners on the latest build, as encountering new Champions or Content (like Wasp in Alliance Wars, or 19.0 Pym Canisters) can cause problems in game.

The Alliance Quest and Glory Store updates, and new Alliance Events will be live on Sunday, July 15th

I can’t believe you’re punishing us with 30 minute timers

Lol
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Summoners,

This is great Miike, but any chance you can remove increased costs for this introductory week as well since we haven’t been able to stock up on pots and other items in the glory store?
  • RebelCazRebelCaz Posts: 24
    Sounds great doing this without a fix in line