**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Soloed with 5/50 Medusa
    Not hard at all 45a0b4t0d1su.png

So nice... we’re so lucky everyone has a duped 5 to Medusa. Now I know. What a fool I was I tried r1 cyclops and didn’t work thanks for all your advice.

Stop making a scene. Use your 2 star Ronan if you don't have other counters like medusa
    What with all pl these homers. You know not everyone can do that with a Ronan. Why would you judge people that can’t on master difficulty. What is the matter with you

If you can't do it with a Ronan you should really just go play normal
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    Rasilover wrote: »
    Soloed with 5/50 Medusa
    Not hard at all 45a0b4t0d1su.png

So nice... we’re so lucky everyone has a duped 5 to Medusa. Now I know. What a fool I was I tried r1 cyclops and didn’t work thanks for all your advice.

Uhhh it's a four star
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Heimdall can be easily downed with an AA, just make sure to evade that initial L2 and keep him at L1.
    Adaptoid sucks, very true, but he can be taken down with a multitude of champs as well, I used Magik and her L3 on him. Went down pretty quick.
    Heimdall can be easily downed with an AA, just make sure to evade that initial L2 and keep him at L1.
    Adaptoid sucks, very true, but he can be taken down with a multitude of champs as well, I used Magik and her L3 on him. Went down pretty quick.
    I

I don’t have him

Dont do the event then. Stop crying
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited August 2018
    Lol I am glad I awakened my 4* Ronan and 5/50ed him the past month. Made this quest a piece of cake.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    I

I don’t have him

How would you feel then, a year and a half in. Don’t lie ask your self truly

A year and a half in i had my ronan from ROL. Now there have been more than 10 events with 4 star awakening gems.

Ronan is given in LOL too.

A 3 star with health boost can do the job.

Bro stop this whinning. Got to grow up.
    nebula
    Loki
    Medusa
    Ronan
    Magik
    Void
    Hood
    Spark
    Mephisto
    Star Lord
    Ghost Rider
    Doctor Voodoo

Enough counters are available.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I

I don’t have him

How would you feel then, a year and a half in. Don’t lie ask your self truly

A year and a half in i had my ronan from ROL. Now there have been more than 10 events with 4 star awakening gems.

Ronan is given in LOL too.

A 3 star with health boost can do the job.

Bro stop this whinning. Got to grow up.

Congrats. However I do not have him.

Sorry I’m not as guud as you.

So are we, because when people like you aren't very good it seems that all you want to do is complain and not take any advice.
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    nebula
    Loki
    Medusa
    Ronan
    Magik
    Void
    Hood
    Spark
    Mephisto
    Star Lord
    Ghost Rider
    Doctor Voodoo

I have Spark and voodoo I’ll try them.

I love how people that have great teams, major god theirs champs., playing two year plus will judge newer players as not being guud, or whining. Maybe your all just d!(k$

the guy just gave u a list of people to help u out with him gaining nothing and u insult him

• OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    nebula
    Loki
    Medusa
    Ronan
    Magik
    Void
    Hood
    Spark
    Mephisto
    Star Lord
    Ghost Rider
    Doctor Voodoo

I have Spark and voodoo I’ll try them.

I love how people that have great teams, major god theirs champs., playing two year plus will judge newer players as not being guud, or whining. Maybe your all just d!(k$

I have a god tier team and I haven’t hit the 18 month mark.
    So to your previous post, no lie, 15 months in, its an easy fight.
    I do have Ronan duped as a 4* but haven’t used him once.
    I’ve read some of you’re posts so before you stop yelling, no I’m not a troll.
    Stop spitting insults on the forums, which is a violation, and go play. You’re going to get it. There have been many suggestions for usable champs try whichever works better for you. If you can’t do it maybe this month was to difficult and you should try it next month. Not every month is for everyone.
    edited August 2018
    cu7ul5rn6cke.jpeg

This champ made him roasted mashmallow. I just charged back 5 electro shocks and he never gained a single buff.
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    You guys are gonna make me go beat this with my lvl 45 alt arent you

Or just post the ss of a 2 star Ronan beating him again
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    Is it true that at master level the Adaptoid doesn’t trigger the third special? A friend of mine said he had three power bar full, but instead of launching the third special he went with the second, leaving one bar full. He tried again and it happened again.
    Is it true?
    Does it work this way event in the uncollected mode?
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    cu7ul5rn6cke.jpeg

This champ made him roasted mashmallow. I just charged back 5 electro shocks and he never gained a single buff.

No lie, I did the same with a 5* Neb and he still gained his buffs, not to mention the out of nowhere power gain allowing back to back specials. No complaints as far as that though. I just wish they fixed the lag.
  • BXBombaz197BXBombaz197 Posts: 57
    simolaz wrote: »
    Is it true that at master level the Adaptoid doesn’t trigger the third special? A friend of mine said he had three power bar full, but instead of launching the third special he went with the second, leaving one bar full. He tried again and it happened again.
    Is it true?

It's true bro. But don't matter, this thing is still a beast!
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I've been saving 100% on this chapter until last as my first pass through the Adaptoid was pretty rough, I was unprepared. How does Morningstar do in this fight as a R3 5*, unduped?
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    I

I don’t have him

Have a google on other champs, there are loads. And like I said, Magik is a valid option too.
    It’s not the easiest fight, but it can be done. In the forums there are about 10 threads about the adaptoid by now, many with good options. Even Loki...
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited August 2018
    I’ve been using my 4/40 level 99 3* Ronan. It can be tricky since you have to get enough for an s1, but after that just keep hitting and redo s1 before stun expires.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    simolaz wrote: »
    Is it true?

It's true bro. But don't matter, this thing is still a beast!

Even the uncollected one doesn’t have a third special?