**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/7-PKOi4zl2g

This is a three star. In uncollected.

A three star.

Surely people can manage master if someone can do this with a 3*.

One last time, this was a 3*!
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/7-PKOi4zl2g

This is a three star. In uncollected.

A three star.

Surely people can manage master if someone can do this with a 3*.

One last time, this was a 3*!

Yea.. you spent all the money to get your 3* dusa ... not everyone have her ... a good challenge should be do-able by that 4* that I rely on all the time.. /s

I almost didnt read the /s the first time :D This is what I hear all the time. so far we have thrown out maybe 20 ideas for 4*, two ides for 3* and even one idea for a 2*.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    DarthPhal wrote: »
    I think it was @DTMelodicMetal who suggested bringing your team to the boss and doing as well as you can without using items, then when your team is k.o. to exit and try again.

In my experience, people who take this approach and experiment with the teams they are bringing based on the fights and the nodes they are facing are the ones who have the best outcomes. The people who seem to struggle the most tend to get frustrated because the same old team and the same old approach doesn’t always work.

Players have already done the legwork and posted the teams and approaches that were successful. The way I see it there are three options:

1) Learn from your own experience and mistakes
    2) Learn from the experience and mistakes of others
    3) Keep trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

May your choices lead you to the outcome you deserve.

@DarthPhal That's how I improved to complete/explore my first Master quest. I started playing in February 2017 but didn't start playing regularly until my 2nd month during the X-Enforcers event quest. Using the approach you referenced I managed to explore 1.1-2.2 on master with a 2/20 Iron Patriot/Gamora and 3* 3/30 Hood/Miles/X-23. I wasn't able to finish levels 3.1-3.2 because master difficulty Iceman's coldsnap KOed all my champs before they could take him down, it wasn't worth using items/units to force that win. The following month I finished exploring Act 4 and got my 1st master's title using r3-4 4*s.

Different players have suggested multiple approaches for this month's Uncollected event quest that don't require units or items. 2* Ronan solos Uncollected Adaptoid, no nerf is needed.
  • Ccannon5Ccannon5 Posts: 25
    He’s difficult but not impossible. Stop whining and working on your skills. If you don’t suck, there’s plenty of options people have shared. Magik, Hood, Medusa, Pun 99, mephisto, Voodoo.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I never said Option 3 was what I'm going with. It's not about beating it or not. It's about the fact that it is more challenging than is appropriate for the task. It's about being heard, regardless of whether it's adjusted or not. That's my point. People can assume what they like, but when someone speaks for their own experience and says something is too much, they have the right to be heard on that.

LMAO you can beat him with a 3* Ronin but it's more challenging than is appropriate? Have you even tried Ronin yet?
  • How do u beat him with a 3* Ronan I tried and was at 2500 hits before giving up cus he was still full
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @85_widereciever like I said above, I brought a 4* Ronin but never tried him because I one shot him with Ghost Rider. But you can find examples

https://youtu.be/QD2oVu0P1X4
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    How do u beat him with a 3* Ronan I tried and was at 2500 hits before giving up cus he was still full

You were very likely using an unduped Ronan. It is his sig ability that makes this fight easy.
  • No he was duped
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    I never said Option 3 was what I'm going with. It's not about beating it or not. It's about the fact that it is more challenging than is appropriate for the task. It's about being heard, regardless of whether it's adjusted or not. That's my point. People can assume what they like, but when someone speaks for their own experience and says something is too much, they have the right to be heard on that.

LMAO you can beat him with a 3* Ronin but it's more challenging than is appropriate? Have you even tried Ronin yet?

So bringing a 3* into the Fight and extending it to 15-20 minutes is an appropriate solution for a 3.1 Boss on Master? Sure. Then just do that 6 times. It's not in proportion to the Difficulty.

Then use harder hitting champs and make it more of a challenge
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Just gonna drop this here kv8xzhg6l7yb.jpg

NERF RONAN !

A 2* champ should not be able to clear Uncollected chapter 3 boss content! Definitely needs to be nerfed!

So bringing a 3* into the Fight and extending it to 15-20 minutes is an appropriate solution for a 3.1 Boss on Master? Sure. Then just do that 6 times. It's not in proportion to the Difficulty.

15-20 minutes is with a 2*. It is an easy fight with a 3*. This is a fact.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

Define easy. People doing Master are not typically experienced at End-Game. Some perhaps. I'm making a point, and it's not seen because people keep speaking from their own experience and level as if it's the norm.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

Define easy. People doing Master are not typically experienced at End-Game. Some perhaps. I'm making a point, and it's not seen because people keep speaking from their own experience and level as if it's the norm.

Easy as in you literally only need to tap the right side of the screen and then sp1 when you have enough power
    If the Champ is so amped up that you have to find a loophole and bring a 3* into Master, that just further supports my point.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

What’s not easy about hitting an eternally stunned enemy? How is a 300 hit fight where they can’t move a difficult fight Vs a 100 hit one where they are attacking you, are unstoppable with unblockable specials. I know which one I’d rather do. Apparently you equate time with difficulty.

I was imprecise. 15-20 minutes is actually for a 2* in uncollected. I’d say the fact that an uncollected boss can be soloed with a 2* at all is a decent indicator of how easy Ronan makes the fight.

I’m ok with you being a defeatist on this, I really am. I’m just hoping you don’t discourage people whose intent is to actually beat the content.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Are you not saying that your experience is the norm, hence it should be nerfed?
    This is getting nowhere. It's relentless. Any time someone says something is too much, there's a barrage of people who just try to make them look bad. I'm over it. If you're so secure in your own skill, let people speak for where they are at. God forbid someone else is heard. No, everyone should be shamed on the spot for having a problem with the difficulty of something. Lol. Over it.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,504 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    I’m ok with you being a defeatist on this, I really am. I’m just hoping you don’t discourage people whose intent is to actually beat the content.

This. This is what's wrong with sharing an opinion that is not supported by facts.

When I did ROL, I fought Wolvie with an R4 Doctor Strange. 40 minute fight. He should be nerfed.

• DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Don’t know if anyone’s mentioned it here yer, but try Hood. Stagger and Hex = no regen and no Unstoppable.
    And with MD you can stay invisible forever, so special attacks don’t even need to be evaded.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    I just pulled a 4* Medusa from a PHC. Just in time for this damn adaptoid. Had a class awakening gem that I've been saving for her also. So if my 3* Ronan can't do the trick, she should be able to.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

That was funny. XD