**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Nerf uncollected adaptoid!

Comments

• McGMcG Posts: 30
    nebula does the job against adaptoid
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I just fought Uncollected Adaptoid for the first time. Was going to use Blade but wanted to check out his abilities first and used GR. GR kicked his ass lol. L3s all day long with mystic D.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dropfaith wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    The monthly content isnt supposed to be harder than story quests tho. I think that's what people are upset about. Story is here forever. You can grow to beating it. Monthly is only here for a short time making it harder than story doesnt make much sense.

Says who? The monthly should.get harder every month. As you grew to get better so should the content

It shouldn't get harder every month. It should be consistent difficulty wise. If They want to make it extra hard then its time to introduce a new difficulty.

Its not harder. Its different content with new champions. Just like Act 5 and new nodes. Takes a little practice to figure out.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    The monthly content isnt supposed to be harder than story quests tho. I think that's what people are upset about. Story is here forever. You can grow to beating it. Monthly is only here for a short time making it harder than story doesnt make much sense.

Who told you that?
    Isman1998 wrote: »

Says who? The monthly should.get harder every month. As you grew to get better so should the content

It shouldn't get harder every month. It should be consistent difficulty wise. If They want to make it extra hard then its time to introduce a new difficulty.

Miike has mentioned before in past complaints about difficulty, some EQ's will be harder than others
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    That's exactly right. Want harder fight? Make a new difficulty. That's how every game works. Making a current difficulty harder means increase rewards
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    Jiren1234_ wrote: »
    He is a money grabbing fight for people who don’t have a Ronan or magik. Even my 4* 5/50 blade can’t our damage vigor.

Try 3*

• PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    edited August 2018
    uxa54nk4tk4c.png

I have R4 Magik, R4 Hype etc which did well but i used 3* Ronan for most of the fights against Adaptoid and Red Skull. People surely have 3*
    That's exactly right. Want harder fight? Make a new difficulty. That's how every game works. Making a current difficulty harder means increase rewards

So when the monthly.is insanely easy like last month the rewards should get lowered correct?
    Oooooh! GOT EM!
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    @BitterSteel and @R4GE thanks for the receipts! He won’t respond tho, and I anticipate this thread to be closed like the others today...

This challenge is more than achievable, with multiple champions, and so many helpful threads today have happened already - even if they get derailed, there’s good tips and strategy. It’s up to people to use it. Or they can complain and struggle and waste resources. It’s really about patience and having the skill and time to do it, instead of just talking about how hard it is.
    No. Kabam chose the rewards for month to month rewards. Lowering the difficulty means doing master or heroic. That's your rewards.
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    At least you don't have to worry about power control
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Did this a while back when I had no better options. First time he’s helpful in monthly.

kc3eyh3g3hk6.png
    Actually. It should. Because if they ever take rewards away because its "easier" this month compared to past they are gonna lose players and money worse than 12.0. It's called good business.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    Yeah without Ronan it is pretty difficult. @BitterSteel thanks for posting those screenshots proves many of my suspicions
    Then they make a harder difficutly. One part uncollected. That's what I'm getting at. That way everyone is happy :)
    Past*
    Actually better not give kabam any ideas just yet...we all better hush before we eat crow lol.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★

Disagree with that. There's a reason we have Difficulties each month. Perhaps a gradual change, but not that abruptly. It's EQ. People do it every month. They know when something doesn't fit. It's not LOL. It's not meant to weed out people who can't hack it. It's meant to challenge people where they are at, and help them progress each month. That can't happen if there's no consistency. Just because some are entirely bored and not challenged doesn't mean it should be added frustration for others.