Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Member Posts: 301 ★★★
    Looking forward to the next summoner appreciation week that's going to have to come after this summoner appreciation week. Maybe call it dungeon appreciation week to mix it up.
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Member Posts: 67
    The appreciation started 😂
  • Player644Player644 Member Posts: 37
    Now is the best time as nobody can play at the moment......
  • BttraditionBttradition Member Posts: 42
    Just want to put some extra emphasis on "ANNUAL" summoner appreciation. That means its every year and this one is shabby in comparison to others.
  • RafikiiRafikii Member Posts: 239
    Shaun01 wrote: »
    Here's what I don't understand, In the Official post they called it a Summoner Appreciation Gift. Not compensation, a gift. That gift has somehow turned into compensation.
    it was confirmed by a mod in this thread. about page 10 iirc
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I think Kabam is confused again.

gift
    NOUN: a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.

com·pen·sa·tion
    NOUN: something that counterbalances or makes up for an undesirable or unwelcome state of affairs.

Kabam is trying to say that the gift is actually compensation, which means that it was never a gift in the first place.
    They are trying to kill two birds with one stone.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Member Posts: 344
    so a month of kabam not doing their job turns to kabam giving us an appreciation week? That makes no sense. We get that on a yearly base. It’s like putting a bow on a piece of ish and telling us this is for us messing up. And the cherry on top is the dungeons. Bruuhhh can y’all get one thing right? Some self reflection is really needed in those kabam offices.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Member Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    But in kabams eyes this is overcompensating
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Member Posts: 344
    Nope, but what hope have we got of reaching out to the decision makers when they disable content before its released. Can just see them right now with their heads in their hands

And to think of how long they’ve had to prepare
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,484 ★★★★★
    Are you talking about the amount they Test, or the success of the Beta itself. You can't say the Program itself has been horrible.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★★
    Are you talking about the amount they Test, or the success of the Beta itself. You can't say the Program itself has been horrible.

Well it did allow people to exploit unit purchases and some got away with it for months so I guess you could say the Beta itself was horrible.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,484 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Zuko_ILC wrote: »

Well it did allow people to exploit unit purchases and some got away with it for months so I guess you could say the Beta itself was horrible.

Okay, this is getting off-topic, so I'm not going to delve too much. I will say this. People are responsible for their own choices. They didn't "allow" people to exploit. That was a choice. A poor one at that. They volunteered to help with the overheating issue and they took advantage of that trust. It was also not months.
This discussion has been closed.